Options

What exactly is happening this Friday?

bigbrotherfan24bigbrotherfan24 Posts: 34
Forum Member
I understand the 4 in 4 out thing but it seems a lot to do in one and a half hours and that's with the highlights so what if there will be two shows one on Friday and the other on Saturday.

Comments

• Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I understand the 4 in 4 out thing but it seems a lot to do in one and a half hours and that's with the highlights so what if there will be two shows one on Friday and the other on Saturday.

Programme has been lengthened to two hours subject to confirmation.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everything you need to know about Friday's live show

Friday will see Big Brother drop the most explosive Timebomb yet - and in another Big Brother first, it's set to be a quadruple eviction. Can't wait? Neither can we. Here are all the facts ahead of Friday's super dramatic live show:
    •Nominations have been flipped on their head

The housemates who received the highest number of nominations think they're facing the vote. But for once, they're not. Big Brother has flipped the script, so that the housemates with the fewest nominations are the ones up for eviction.

That means while Jade, Nick, Cristian, Eileen and Joel are safe, Danny, Kieran, Chloe, Harriet, Sarah, and the twins all face the chop.
    •Only Jack knows about it

Thanks to the launch night timebomb, Jack had the option to claim immunity from eviction for himself or one of his fellow housemates. So Big Brother called him into the Diary Room and spilled the beans.

Jack saved himself, and Big Brother swore him to secrecy. Even hinting that nominations might be something other than they seemed to another housemate would see Jack immediately shown the door. Gulp.
    •Four unsuspecting housemates are getting the boot

Jack doesn't know everything, though. Because this is no ordinary eviction. It's not just one oblivious housemate who'll get the boot - it's four. Yes, four. Four. Let that sink in for a moment. It's a quadruple eviction. Utter carnage.
    •And four new ones are going in - including one you'll recognise

To stop the House feeling quite so empty, Big Brother is going to chuck in a few new faces. We'll meet the newbies tomorrow night, but they sound extremely interesting... and you might just recognise one of them. To give you a little sneaky teaser of what to expect on the whole though (shhhhh), there's a 29-year-old final year science student who's also a ‘UK Pleasure boy’, a 22-year-old model who's worked as a dominatrix, and a part Sri Lankan singer and entertainer whose attitude is ‘flirt with the world and get stuff for free’.
    •It'll all kick off at 9pm tomorrow

Put it in your diary, clear your schedule, and set an alarm. You absolutely cannot afford to be anywhere other than sitting in front of your telly at 9pm tomorrow night.
    •And Emma Willis is loving it

What does the reigning queen of Big Brother make of all this drama? Predictably, she's LOVING IT. "Just when they were adjusting to life in the House, Big Brother is about to drop a whopper of a timebomb," she said. "I can't wait to see how the surprise mass eviction, some brand new housemates, and a very familiar face go down."

Neither can we, Emma. Neither can we.
  • Options
    simonk243simonk243 Posts: 3,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How will they do it ? when will they be told, just before ? Emma normally says the names of those nominated, so will she say the names of the others instead and then they'll find out? will all four go together or one at a time ?

Any ideas :confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all too much...

They should have postponed this till next week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's so funny because all this going on and the housemates haven't got the foggiest clue
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    graciemay6 wrote: »
    It's so funny because all this going on and the housemates haven't got the foggiest clue

I think it will be TV gold .
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 40,032
    Forum Member
    simonk243 wrote: »
    How will they do it ? when will they be told, just before ? Emma normally says the names of those nominated, so will she say the names of the others instead and then they'll find out? will all four go together or one at a time ?

Any ideas :confused::confused::confused:

"Big Brother house, this is Emma. *insert previously nominated names here* the public have been voting and I can now reveal that the third person to be evicted is *insert currently nominated name here*.

It would shock them the first time at least which is all that is needed. I'd also send the new housemate in as the evicted housemate is walking down the stairs, literally walk past the evicted housemate on the stairs :D Just to rub it in a little bit.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a disaster that's what :(:cry:
  • Options
    lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's very unfair.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417