Options

Picture of Michelle Keegan's wedding dress

gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Here is a photo of the front of the hello magazine with Michelle Keegan in her wedding dress and Mark Wright in his tuxedo. Thought some female members would like to see it here.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michelle-keegan-wedding-dress-revealed-5794206

Comments

• Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not what I expected, thought she'd go for the strapless meringue style. Think it's safe to say her hubby's a bum man :D
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Why thread on it?
  • Options
    gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Why thread on it?

Why not this is the wedding of the year the nation has been waiting to see this photo.:p
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind about her wedding dress, he looks absolutely awful in that first shot. Horrible 1980s looking creased suit and he hasn't even bothered having a shave which IMO makes him look grubby and 'can't be arsed' to scrub up a bit better. Yuk.

Too much flesh exposure at the back re the wedding dress, considering it was a religious ceremony. It reminds me of Diana Ross' 'Chain Reaction' dress from her video years ago.
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her hair looks shocking, why go for the god awful Amy Winehouse look lol.

Thats all I need to see, so not worth the £2 to see the rest of the spread.
  • Options
    JokanovicJokanovic Posts: 12,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not the least bit interested in her wedding or dress but you have to say she is one stunning looking girl.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like the dress. It actually looks cheap! Also, I agree that Mark looks a bit dishevelled.
  • Options
    EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,063
    Forum Member
    Why not this is the wedding of the year the nation has been waiting to see this photo.:p

Wedding of the year? :confused:

That'll be your fairytale wedding Greg ;-)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark looks like a singing waiter
    Michelle looks like one of those loo roll covers from the 70s
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't know Lipsy made wedding dresses :D

Seriously though, they'll look back at the pics and cringe, assuming they have an ounce of self awareness that is.
  • Options
    wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark would have looked better if he'd worn a traditional morning suit, and had a shave! Not that keen on Michelle's dress, as others have said looks a bit loo roll cover/ Diana Ross Chain Reaction in style, her hair would have looked nicer in an up do. Whilst attractive I don't think Michelle is stunning, lovely figure but I think her chin and nose a bit big and long. Geri Halliwell's wedding looked far lovelier to me.
  • Options
    Sarah AnneSarah Anne Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always get disappointed with dresses when they are backless like that. Ive seen so many stunning lace backs on wedding dresses- often I think the back is nicer then the front. All that flesh in my opinion just doesn't look nice and looks like half the dress is missing.
    I do think for a church wedding this wasn't the dress and I don't t think I would have had the bottle to wear it to my own church wedding!
    I suppose everyone is entitled to choose what they like though. And the most important thing is Michelle liked it and felt like a princess on her special day. I can't deny she is a very naturally beautiful girl.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sarah Anne wrote: »
    I always get disappointed with dresses when they are backless like that. Ive seen so many stunning lace backs on wedding dresses- often I think the back is nicer then the front. All that flesh in my opinion just doesn't look nice and looks like half the dress is missing.
    I do think for a church wedding this wasn't the dress and I don't t think I would have had the bottle to wear it to my own church wedding!
    I suppose everyone is entitled to choose what they like though. And the most important thing is Michelle liked it and felt like a princess on her special day. I can't deny she is a very naturally beautiful girl.

She was a naturally beautiful girl. She is now a surgically enhanced girl.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    Didn't know Lipsy made wedding dresses :D

Seriously though, they'll look back at the pics and cringe, assuming they have an ounce of self awareness that is.

Why on earth would they cringe looking at these pictures? It might not be other people's cup of tea, but it's theirs, and they're apparently really happy? Not everyone looks back their past happy days with shame but with fondness.

I like the dress, Michelle is one gorgeous woman.
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Mark looks like a singing waiter
    Michelle looks like one of those loo roll covers from the 70s
    Hahaha, exactly what I was thinking. She's a very pretty girl with a fabulous figure though. Not sure about Jack Tweed's best mate as husband material though. however, he comes across as a bit of a twerp.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know this thread is all about 'oooh the dressssssssss' but I cannot get over how awful he looks. Christian Horner looked gorgeously dapper on his wedding day, but Mark looks like he bought his suit from Lidl and slept in it overnight. He looks grubby in those pics.

Agree that she has a very pretty face (but terrible taste in men).
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    I know this thread is all about 'oooh the dressssssssss' but I cannot get over how awful he looks. Christian Horner looked gorgeously dapper on his wedding day, but Mark looks like he bought his suit from Lidl and slept in it overnight. He looks grubby in those pics.

Agree that she has a very pretty face (but terrible taste in men).

I'd just assumed his suit was made out of some water repellent fabric to repel with the copious amount of tears he would be shedding.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why on earth would they cringe looking at these pictures? It might not be other people's cup of tea, but it's theirs, and they're apparently really happy? Not everyone looks back their past happy days with shame but with fondness.

I like the dress, Michelle is one gorgeous woman.

They will date horribly, as most over stylised wedding looks do, one only has to know people who got married in the 70s to be aware of the hindsight cringe factor.
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I don't think that dress looks anything special from what I can see of it. She looks really plastic and fake facially in that main picture as well 😕

Sadly, I think they're way too much in love with themselves for this to last. As others have said before, his main claim is that he got Michelle Keegan, his ultimate trophy wife. Everything he says about her is to do with her looks. I think she'll regret all the totally unnecessary procedures she's had (probably in part to please him) in a few years time. She also seems very moody and incredibly hard work.

Less than five years and I'm being generous.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aggs wrote: »
    I'd just assumed his suit was made out of some water repellent fabric to repel with the copious amount of tears he would be shedding.

What with his waterproof suit, his brides Lipsy wedding dress and his mothers polyester monstrosity, the whole of the East Anglia fire service must have been on high alert last weekend. One stray **** butt and it'd be like the Towering Inferno
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    What with his waterproof suit, his brides Lipsy wedding dress and his mothers polyester monstrosity, the whole of the East Anglia fire service must have been on high alert last weekend. One stray **** butt and it'd be like the Towering Inferno

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    They will date horribly, as most over stylised wedding looks do, one only has to know people who got married in the 70s to be aware of the hindsight cringe factor.

So they don't know the fashion trends 30 years from now? They'll most likely remember the happy day they had shared with their loved ones, and remember the day fondly.
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 27,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So they don't know the fashion trends 30 years from now? They'll most likely remember the happy day they had shared with their loved ones, and remember the day fondly.

Their loved ones and people they were contractually obligated to invite :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Their loved ones and people they were contractually obligated to invite :cool:

For the money they got for the pics I doubt they'll care for a few extra guests. ;)