Kate Middleton and William's Kids

2»

Comments

• Options
    SparklySwedeSparklySwede Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly!

It's like calling Posh Spice "Victoria Adams"!

Or like calling Victoria Beckham "Posh Spice"? ;-):D

I think the photos are very cute, and I don't really know why some people (not on DS specifically) are being so nasty. They are adorable children, don't be cruel about them just because of their parents/family. They haven't done anything wrong.
  • Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's because she does so little and seems so bland and uninspiring that they have to big up any little thing she actually does to make her seem more engaged and interesting.

She doesn't seem bland to me. I think Kate is the new Princess Diana.
  • Options
    evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Being born into a family with money does not automatically mean you are spoilt, kids from poor households can be spoilt as well.

Stupid, ignorant comparison.

Not sure when other than security due to who they are they are parasites as they do not receive any money from the Sovereign Grant.

Another ignorant statement...........who exactly pays into that grant??

As for the pics, this will have been a deal done between them and the press , they give them some pics every now and again and in return paps do not sit in trees a mile away trying to get pics of the kids playing in the garden for the first few years or try following them if they are out on a normal day.
    i/B]

I only commented on the fact the kid's are no cuter than any other's of the same age, not the where, why's and who's.:confused:
  • Options
    LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think the photos are very cute, and I don't really know why some people (not on DS specifically) are being so nasty. They are adorable children, don't be cruel about them just because of their parents/family. They haven't done anything wrong.

Totally agree.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Ive never had boys, but if I did I wouldn't dress them like that, but then neither of them have great taste in clothes
  • Options
    Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I take it you didn't see the thread about these photos in General Discussion? One poster referred to Charlotte as "it" and a "thing". I really don't understand how people can bitch about babies and toddlers, but I think it says a lot about them as a person tbh.

With regards to George's clothes - I really love the way they dress him. I think it's nice when babies and young children are dressed in more traditional clothing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzyroz wrote: »
    Have a pop at his family by all means but to make such a nasty comment about an innocent child is really pretty low. He has a name too.

That's nothing on another thread they're stating George is camp and caked in make-up!!
  • Options
    day dreamerday dreamer Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    evie71 wrote: »
    That's nothing on another thread they're stating George is camp and caked in make-up!!

I'd say overall calling an innocent child a parasite is much worse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say overall calling an innocent child a parasite is much worse.

Future parasite.......... but you think calling a child camp is ok then:o