Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marc is not cheating hes in the house being himself

More's the pity:( He's a repulsive little twonk
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He will get to the final because BB will likely protect him from VTE and ensure he makes the final, not because he's a survivor.
  • Options
    Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he does deserve to win. He's put himself out there, not lurked scheming and undermining like the cowardly, entitled Jack, desperate button-lipped Danny or drippy non-entity Chloe.

He's always been honest with his intentions, thoughts and feelings.

He has given thought to entertaining and amusing the viewing public with his antics.

He has pushed people outside their comfort zones.

Yeah, he's sometimes gone too far, even been offensive. But, hey he's never been snide, underhand, manipulative or violent (play wrestling doesn't count).

He has defined the series and I can't think of a better winner.
  • Options
    madiain28madiain28 Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What exactly has Marc done to be entertaining. I keep reading these posts that he's honest etc,etc, personally he is the biggest game player everything about him is fake. I could understand 11/12 year old kids finding him amusing because that's his mental age. Yes the first week he shook up the house but he has shown nothing else I personally find him one of the most boring. What annoys me more is that BB have prevented him being evicted and are likely to continue to do so just for headlines and drama.
    The reason BB continues to fail year on year losing viewers and voters is they manipulate it too much to try and create controversy and drama nothing about it is now interesting it's more scripted and set up than Towie.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marc is the only housemate that will be remembered for making this years series what it is
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marc is the only housemate that will be remembered for making this years series what it is

Unfortunately, there aren't any deserving winners in the house this year, so Marc may get it by default. I like people who make me laugh or have a bit of depth to them. Marc doesn't fit the bill and so far nor do any of the others.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marc is not cheating hes in the house being himself

You did not read my post, the way the producers are stopping him being nominated, is going him an unfair advantage every week. The producers are cheating the public out of a chance to nominate him
    If he wins , his victory will be a hollow one just like Helens Last year. That is how he will br remembered. Not for being this great housemate you say he is.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps BB could provide him with a bigger todger out of the Luxury Shopping list if they win the Shopping task next week.
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    madiain28 wrote: »
    What exactly has Marc done to be entertaining. I keep reading these posts that he's honest etc,etc, personally he is the biggest game player everything about him is fake. I could understand 11/12 year old kids finding him amusing because that's his mental age. Yes the first week he shook up the house but he has shown nothing else I personally find him one of the most boring. What annoys me more is that BB have prevented him being evicted and are likely to continue to do so just for headlines and drama.
    The reason BB continues to fail year on year losing viewers and voters is they manipulate it too much to try and create controversy and drama nothing about it is now interesting it's more scripted and set up than Towie.

You mean you don't tune in drooling with anticipation each night to see who's chair he shakes or who's bed he jumps on or who's deodorant he wastes?

Luckily we've got this riotous entertainment till the final.
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    occulta7 wrote: »
    dont see how anyone can be sure he will win as anything can happen he is not favourite at the moment and has bored the arse of many who have watch his daft schoolboy antics
    hope to he goes soon as he is up and takes Helen with him!

His chance of winning are certainly greater if his supporters don't have to spend money voting to keep him in. BB giving selected HMs immunity rather than all face the prospect of a public vote makes the original concept of the public choosing a winner based on merit a farce.
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    You did not read my post, the way the producers are stopping him being nominated, is going him an unfair advantage every week. The producers are cheating the public out of a chance to nominate him
    If he wins , his victory will be a hollow one just like Helens Last year. That is how he will br remembered. Not for being this great housemate you say he is.

Fredster I really admire your tenacity in trying to make SP engage in a debate. Good luck with that.:):)
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »
    I think he does deserve to win. He's put himself out there, not lurked scheming and undermining like the cowardly, entitled Jack, desperate button-lipped Danny or drippy non-entity Chloe.

He's always been honest with his intentions, thoughts and feelings.

He has given thought to entertaining and amusing the viewing public with his antics.

He has pushed people outside their comfort zones.

Yeah, he's sometimes gone too far, even been offensive. But, hey he's never been snide, underhand, manipulative or violent (play wrestling doesn't count).

He has defined the series and I can't think of a better winner.

That did make me laugh. You mean that he had to put thought into behaving like a toddler? Wow. And he hasn't once entertained or amused me with his antics. He should join a circus as a clown or maybe a chimpanzees tea party.

How is that stuff even funny when it's a grown man doing it?
  • Options
    madiain28madiain28 Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Completely disagree for me Marc & Helen are the reason why I have stopped watching BB after 16 years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marc has gone through so much since entering that house late in week 3 and he deserves his place in the final as much as anyone else
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marc has gone through so much since entering that house late in week 3 and he deserves his place in the final as much as anyone else

It's a marathon, not a race... Remember that SP. :p Eventually, people may grow tired of Marc's shit and his unfunny joke. There are still HM's that haven't (fully) came out of their shells yet. Marc has been sent in the house to stir shit up, and fair enough it has worked, but his immunity from eviction is beyond a joke. There are much better HM's in the house, IMO (Nikki, Joel and Nick, for example).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marc cant help the immunity he was faked evicted then apart of team bunker
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Marc what a day he had on Friday from watching tonights highlight show I so want to give him a hug
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    Poor Marc what a day he had on Friday from watching tonights highlight show I so want to give him a hug

I'm sure you are on a wind up with all these posts and threads princess :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im not I am a fan of Marc
  • Options
    Marie4evaMarie4eva Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like I said on the other thread...I wouldnt be so naive...he's only crying because his own gameplan is taking a toll on him...he's stressed because his plans not working...the only time he's shown real emotion was when Viktor told him the truth and gave him advice...his mood went right down...when he realised he wasnt being a smartass like he thought he was...and this is coming from someone who is fan of marc.
  • Options
    *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did I guess the OP!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    Im not I am a fan of Marc

So am I mate I hope he wins but I don't mean to be rude but the only reason why I thought you were a poster on a wind up is that you don't interact you just say the same thing about Marc but apologises if you are in fact a real fan and Marc to win hey :p
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh boo hoo, it's so hard when things don't go your way for once. The guy has been given immunity since he got in there. He bullies people, he targets certain HM's and has been able to get away with it since he got in there.

The guy is getting one of the easiest rides to final you can ask for.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marc isnt all bad
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    like joel and marc as HMs would be fine with either as the winner