Options

Coronation Street - Suspension of Reality (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spoiler alert just in case
    Is the s/l where demon brat Simon assaults his stepmother Liane been done? Was the remote throwing IT? Will we hear any more or, after all the hype will the whole thing be forgotten
  • Options
    MartinRosenMartinRosen Posts: 33,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spoiler alert just in case
    Is the s/l where demon brat Simon assaults his stepmother Liane been done? Was the remote throwing IT? Will we hear any more or, after all the hype will the whole thing be forgotten

Yup. I think that is the beginning and end of it all !
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corrie sure love their camp, comedy thugs
  • Options
    Sandra BeeSandra Bee Posts: 9,506
    Forum Member
    I won't believe it if Anna meekly allows Faye to hand Miley over to Jackson's family.

She had the screaming habdabs when Owen mentioned adoption and that ended their relationship.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cafe owner Roy arranges a driving lesson smack in the middle of lunch hour. :confused:
  • Options
    stevepjkstevepjk Posts: 2,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fake gavin crashed the van david and nick were leaning on in the previous scene
  • Options
    fayemianfayemian Posts: 3,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sandra Bee wrote: »
    Cafe owner Roy arranges a driving lesson smack in the middle of lunch hour. :confused:

Why not? This is when he always seems to go to the cash and carry too, even though I imagine that kind of business would be open until eight or nine at night :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fayemian wrote: »
    Why not? This is when he always seems to go to the cash and carry too, even though I imagine that kind of business would be open until eight or nine at night :D

True.

To be honest, breakfast time seems to be their busiest period. With all those full Englishes being consumed it's a good job that the Corrie characters have their own personal CCU at Weathie General :)
  • Options
    culabulaculabula Posts: 882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I won't believe it if Anna meekly allows Faye to hand Miley over to Jackson's family.

She had the screaming habdabs when Owen mentioned adoption and that ended their relationship.

Typical Corrie. Two days ago Tim was persuading her and she was dead set against it. Now she's all for it and attempting to convince Tim. Who, two days ago was persuading her......(cont'd p94).
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 49,485
    Forum Member
    Can't believe Miley's just going to be handed over to a bunch of strangers. Anna and co know nothing about Jackson's family apart from that they have a gormless drip of a son who has terrible taste in girls.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

......of course, sure any auld ex-squaddie with zero training can step in, ably run the coffee machine, cook all manner of delights on Roy's fabulous menu and -believe it or not - double up as a superb waiter !
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

I think she was just looking for an excuse to get rid of Owen
    sam_gee wrote: »
    Can't believe Miley's just going to be handed over to a bunch of strangers. Anna and co know nothing about Jackson's family apart from that they have a gormless drip of a son who has terrible taste in girls.

:D
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice scenes with Tim and Miley tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So people can just hand over babies willy-nilly in the street? There are no title deeds ner nuttin'?
  • Options
    gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The baby was a very nice baby. She's gone to a good home. Nice to see an errant father doing the right thing.

Will Fay have to pay child support when she's older. Or will this be on long lost family in 2045?
  • Options
    Boz_LowdownlBoz_Lowdownl Posts: 3,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stevepjk wrote: »

Why does a bistro have its own van anyway? (which we've never seen before and is just introduced for a contrived plot device)
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 49,485
    Forum Member
    The baby was a very nice baby. She's gone to a good home. Nice to see an errant father doing the right thing.

Will Fay have to pay child support when she's older. Or will this be on long lost family in 2045?

The baby is gorgeous. I like the scene outside with her and Tim, until Anna turned up and spoiled it...
  • Options
    chestfieldchestfield Posts: 3,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How far away does Jackson's family live? They were talking as if Mrs What's-her-face was about to drive off to Outer Mongolia.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Nick hurries Erica off to hospital without even mentioning to his mum and brother who are sitting a metre or two away where he's going? :confused:
  • Options
    AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Why does a bistro have its own van anyway? (which we've never seen before and is just introduced for a contrived plot device)

we have seen the van before I;m sure, It may not have been the same one but wasn't it Nick's van David crashed giving Nick brain damage?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Erica got to hospital, got through triage, was diagnosed with a miscarriage, had a visit from the doctor and Nick got back in time for the end of the quiz? :confused:
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Erica got to hospital, got through triage, was diagnosed with a miscarriage, had a visit from the doctor and Nick got back in time for the end of the quiz? :confused:

....... which ended whilst it was still daylight!!!!
  • Options
    Boz_LowdownlBoz_Lowdownl Posts: 3,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And it was still light! What time did the quiz start exactly?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And straight after the scene with Alya and Gareh walking down the street in broad daylight, Nick and David go to the closed bistro for a drink. So it must be about midnight surely? :confused:
  • Options
    MartinRosenMartinRosen Posts: 33,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stevepjk wrote: »

Fake Gavin is a bit of a liability for the bistro. Sometime ago he 'lost' a lot of money on the way to the bank (to pay off Real Gavin), now he has crashed the van. Doesn't Nick have to, at least, inform his insurance company?
This discussion has been closed.