Options

Marc must be right about Judge Rinder.

KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
Forum Member
...Common sense isn't it? Obviously they'll all have had to agree on the t's and c's before they go on it.

Comments

• Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is. It's the same as Judge Judy. There's been some cases of peeps going on JJ just to get some money from her show, they make it up.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've often wondered why families go on there. Now it all makes sense.
  • Options
    Dave_62Dave_62 Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she denying she got an appearance fee?
  • Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave_62 wrote: »
    Is she denying she got an appearance fee?

No she's denying she knew the show would pay her money back to her, not the 'friend' she was suing. Marc asked why didn't she go to small claims court, and that would be a 'real' case. Judge Judy is the same, the show pays the money won in thee case to the claimant.
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A put up job between Ash and her friend is what Marc was getting at
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    pepipop wrote: »
    No she's denying she knew the show would pay her money back to her, not the 'friend' she was suing. Marc asked why didn't she go to small claims court, and that would be a 'real' case. Judge Judy is the same, the show pays the fines money to the claimant.

And the fact it gets you on TV.
  • Options
    J SwiftJ Swift Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course he's right

The show's pure entertainment - they'd have both known the terms before they appeared, otherwise why would either of them drag a small-claims case onto national television?

And that's why Aislyine offered the peach branch - she sat down and thought about it, and realised she was wrong
  • Options
    Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All she had to say was my friend wouldn't pay so we did on tv so I could get my money. That would have been honest, it would have shut Marc up and it would have stopped her looking like such an idiot.
  • Options
    FlowesFlowes Posts: 7,017
    Forum Member
    Suddenly it all makes sense
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is. Same as Judy.
  • Options
    Lozzo99Lozzo99 Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »

Exactly. Which is why ashleyne went into meltdown. :D
  • Options
    viewer123viewer123 Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pepipop wrote: »
    No she's denying she knew the show would pay her money back to her, not the 'friend' she was suing. Marc asked why didn't she go to small claims court, and that would be a 'real' case. Judge Judy is the same, the show pays the money won in thee case to the claimant.

Exactly, & proves she is a liar ;-)
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She would not necessarily have known all the details. Her agent may have dealt with that side of things. All she needed to know was that she could avoid taking Michael to court (and the related costs) and that if she won the case (which was likely) she would get her money back. A little tv exposure would have been welcomed by Ash as well.
  • Options
    MrJamGdMrJamGd Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She may have been in contact with the "friend", in which case she may not have wanted to broadcast her knowledge of how the money would be repaid to her.
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't Marc also say he'd been on Judge Rinder too? Anyone know what for? Is it available to watch?
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I doubt she knew the details...I expect she has an agent.
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J Swift wrote: »
    Of course he's right

The show's pure entertainment - they'd have both known the terms before they appeared, otherwise why would either of them drag a small-claims case onto national television?

And that's why Aislyine offered the peach branch - she sat down and thought about it, and realised she was wrong

No she was trying to play Marc at his own game :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flo71 wrote: »
    All she had to say was my friend wouldn't pay so we did on tv so I could get my money. That would have been honest, it would have shut Marc up and it would have stopped her looking like such an idiot.

Depending on the contract for that show she might not have been able to go into details about the show and payments and things.

She really tied herself up in knots over it though.
  • Options
    cj592cj592 Posts: 4,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Didn't Marc also say he'd been on Judge Rinder too? Anyone know what for? Is it available to watch?
    I think it was because someone stole his trousers, but I'm not sure.
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »

So he's stating that she and her frauduantly claimed money then? And people are liking this?
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So he's stating that she and her frauduantly claimed money then? And people are liking this?

I'd say that counts for the vast majority of people on these shows.

She's changed her tune again anyway..

10.21pm: Aisleyne: "You're actually a nice guy."
    Marc: "No I'm not!"
    #BBUKLive
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She should have lent the money to Spiral instead of the other HM and none of this would have happened.

Spiral:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Mark one again sticking his nose where it has no place, of course there are legal restrictions in respect of that show and if he is to be believed Mark knows that. His posturing is designed to put people into a situation which might cause them to rise, I for one would readily rise under similar circumstances because verbal aggression is a cowards art.
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    cj592 wrote: »
    I think it was because someone stole his trousers, but I'm not sure.

Oh I saw that one. Mark lent his velcro trousers to somebody fatter than him and they ripped. Or something. :D
  • Options
    Dave_62Dave_62 Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So they paid her a fee and then paid her the debt to her aswell. How does marc know what she got paid?