• Options
    KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    Oh dear... :o
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone say lawsuit? At the end of the day, he won't have been in the house. Helen is a nasty wicked woman. The sad thing is that she is able to say these things with impunity.
  • Options
    bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fext91 wrote: »

sounds like a load of rubbish. marc isnt shy, he would have really brought that Duck thing up regularly. Helen showed no fear of brian at all, instead we all saw the happy smirks and smiles when she'd bait him.

Thing is, i've learned long ago, the person who can make accusations first often is believed by a majority. its a lot harder to prove something Did happen then Didnt.

Either way, Helen wasnt in the house for Marc's tin foil weenie walk. It was creepy as fk. He was drunk and just walking up to people and standing there.

who knows how long it went on? we never see the whole story.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fext91 wrote: »

My goodness is that why Harry kept her clothes on, he a right weirdo. I bet the girls were glad when he jumped ship.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone say lawsuit? At the end of the day, he won't have been in the house. Helen is a nasty wicked woman. The sad thing is that she is able to say these things with impunity.

And maybe she is speaking the truth, i dont see Belo saying anything to defend himself.
  • Options
    bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    And maybe she is speaking the truth, i dont see Belo saying anything to defend himself.

nudity? not a big deal in the house, the rest is simply helen's "FEELINGS" and interpretation

she had no fear, marc never felt the need to protect her, marc never was concerned about helen's safety.

Load of horseshit LOL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's early in the day, he'll probably consult his lawyers.

Helen is dangerous and is a sociopath.

1. Big brother will always remove someone who does sexually inappropriate things.
    2. This is something that Helen would not have let go and this could hbae been referenced in the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    nudity? not a big deal in the house, the rest is simply helen's "FEELINGS" and interpretation

she had no fear, marc never felt the need to protect her, marc never was concerned about helen's safety.

Load of horseshit LOL

Oh so you were there were you.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    well i thought it was obvious that Brian had become a little unhinged even from the very small amount of highlights we had seen, he was definitely very different from his original stint.
    but ofcourse everyones hatred of Helen will blind them to the facts.
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my Goodness.

Brian really shouldn't have went back. It has done him no favours at all.
  • Options
    Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    Brian's behaviour in the house was most definitely creepy and unhinged. We all saw that. And it's also obvious that he has anger management issues. He's not the happy character he tries to portray himself as, that much is obvious.
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's early in the day, he'll probably consult his lawyers.

Helen is dangerous and is a sociopath.

Helen knows better than to blatantly lie - all of this will be on camera remember.
  • Options
    AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sounds like a load of rubbish. marc isnt shy, he would have really brought that Duck thing up regularly.

How do we know he didn't?

Sounds too random for Helen to have made up.
  • Options
    PJ HunnybunnyPJ Hunnybunny Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still maintain that' Bellends "people" organised his escape, before he ruined his reputation as a goofy, dumb but nice guy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. Brian would have been removed; these are facts. All this said was "oh, he's not a rapist but he's a little rapey".

She is very sociopathic.

I'll assume that Daily star would provide Brian an opportunity to give his version, but I won't hold my breath.

People talk about blind hatred for Helen, but there appears to be a blind hatred for Belo. I just don't get the cult of Helen; this is someone's life.
  • Options
    BowdonBowdon Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's the biggest load of rubbish ever.

Do we really think if Brian was doing those things that BB wouldn't have pulled him out of the show?

Also don't we think that Nikki or even Marc would have been more vocal about it?

Helen is just a liar. She says she regrets saying the murderer and rapist words. But then goes on to try and justify them. She has some major issues. Thankfully she's not that bright so we can see when she's telling porkies.. when her lips move!
  • Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sounds like a load of rubbish. marc isnt shy, he would have really brought that Duck thing up regularly. Helen showed no fear of brian at all, instead we all saw the happy smirks and smiles when she'd bait him.

Thing is, i've learned long ago, the person who can make accusations first often is believed by a majority. its a lot harder to prove something Did happen then Didnt.

Either way, Helen wasnt in the house for Marc's tin foil weenie walk. It was creepy as fk. He was drunk and just walking up to people and standing there.

who knows how long it went on? we never see the whole story.

No doubt BB said they couldn't. I'd believe it, as Helen's well aware she could be sued but she has BB as a witness to it all.
  • Options
    ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Much as I don't love Helen, I do believe this. Brian is weird, he did have a very murderous and out of control look on his face. He also did often have tantrums and that is just what we were shown.

He was odd in BB8 too. Wetting the bed, mooning over the girls, dribbling when he spoke.

He seems to take himself very seriously and then gets frustrated whilst struggling to get his words out or make a coherent point. This then leads to his rage.

And yes, Harry seems to have kept herself dressed all the time he was in the house, but that could have been Helen or Nikki rather than Brian
  • Options
    lon_chaneylon_chaney Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "He walked over to me, stripped off his clothes until naked, while heavy-breathing he then curled up in a foetal ball on the floor, spread his cheeks, had all his a**e and b******s hanging out."
    This is not normal or acceptable behaviour.
    Anyone defending Brian behaving like this needs to recalibrate their moral compass.
    Its now makes sense why even Harry kept her clothes on while he was in the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    the phrase 'Frozen Duck' was tossed about on this forum during the bunker days wasn't it? I didn't know what on earth it was about... Now I do... But if it was being discussed here then clearly it was mentioned in the house at some point?
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    pepipop wrote: »
    No doubt BB said they couldn't. I'd believe it, as Helen's well aware she could be sued but she has BB as a witness to it all.

She has also pointed out that Brian has more money than her and could easily sue her, but won't because what she has said is the truth and its on camera.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brian did strip naked etc, there was a video posted on the main site - he called it the "frozen duck"?

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-33-marc-and-brian-plan-their-attack-house

- video here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah thanks Edt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or maybe this is Helen not engaging her brain. Or maybe she is and realises that she will be believed over a nonhandsome black guy*.

He will have been removed had he posed a violent or sexual threat.