abannieabannie Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me neither
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do people lie in that bed with the duvet over them during the day when its so hot??
  • Options
    ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lads night out with Calum Best.... please let Jon slip up!!!
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jordan and Zoe defo had sex. Those noises indicated sex.

I'm feeling quite sorry for Jess now, it's a constant barrage against her. Josh was the one who mentioned his willy first. He completely twisted things.

Travis is a dick
  • Options
    HoneybadgerHoneybadger Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    Why is everybody mean to Jess? She is a bit flirty but not over the top. Josh was the one who brought up her touching his willy and she responded then he twisted it and got the boys to gang up on her.

Just now Jon told Lauren that Travis had asked Jess out first but when Lauren confronted Travis she said it was Jess who had come to her. Didn't cause a row but could have done.

I like Jess and Max, hope they stay coupled.

Think this is so much better than BB, don't care if it is scripted.

Would love it if they did a BB type twist and played that conversation back to the house and the boys could see Josh for the twonk he is!
  • Options
    WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mad Max wrote: »
    Yes edited so bad I think..have I missed an episode. I don't even recall her and Max getting together

Nor me.
  • Options
    ArtieArtie Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many times is Naomi going to ask Josh and everyone else whether or not Josh likes her? Booooring.

What she really want to say is that she's not sure that she likes him. Spit it out Naomi please, so that we can get on with watching the trainwreck viewing of him saving his pride with Jess and her letting him :D

I am gessing we're going to get 15 pieds and 25 mugged offs at least in the next episode.
  • Options
    ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like Cally was brought in as a partner for Louis as it was a one horse race for Hannah and Jon. All seems a bit fake to me. No that I'm that bothered anyone is better than Hannah and Jon.
  • Options
    ArtieArtie Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cannot stand Jon

Not a fan of Jon either but I think he's read Naomi right.She's got her eye on Louis, but I looks like she's left it too late to make her move. He's definitely smitten with Cally
  • Options
    ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is everybody mean to Jess? She is a bit flirty but not over the top. Josh was the one who brought up her touching his willy and she responded then he twisted it and got the boys to gang up on her.

Just now Jon told Lauren that Travis had asked Jess out first but when Lauren confronted Travis she said it was Jess who had come to her. Didn't cause a row but could have done.

I like Jess and Max, hope they stay coupled.

Think this is so much better than BB, don't care if it is scripted.

Would love it if they did a BB type twist and played that conversation back to the house and the boys could see Josh for the twonk he is!

Agreed! I'd love nothing more than Josh being outed for trying to stitch up Jess again and again... but even more, I'd love for someone to confront Jon for stirring the pot so much. Every argument and confrontation in that villa has started with him running from side to side.

As good viewing as it is, none of them have even so much as challenged Jon for his behaviour. It's about time someone did!
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max is cracking. Josh is annoying now. Glad Lewis has Cally.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking Jon is part of production tbh, he starts to many discussions, stirs too much trouble, i'm guessing he is the go to guy for production to start everything, its boring now.

What annoys me is that every reality TV show in Britain has to be arranged like TOWIE now, it never used to be like this, you can see that this and BB are staged and scripted and people appearing are told how the storylines are going to go.
  • Options
    PacinoFanPacinoFan Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josh can feel he is going to be pied and was looking for an exit strategy. Jess.

I do hope Jess does not go back to him. She has a lot of public sympathy which she will lose if she returns to Josh and pies the lovely Max.

Shame on Zoe. These people have no self control. Her vicar will not be pleased!
  • Options
    worrierprincessworrierprincess Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Does anyone else get the impression that Jonathan is so desperate to win he's purposely sabotaging the other couples?

In the last episode alone he managed to cause problems for Jess/Max and Lauren/Travis. I know I should take everything on this show with a very large pinch of salt but I was seething watching Jonathan stir things up for those couples then just sit back and say nothing when it had all kicked off because of his big mouth. The man is vile and I hope he gets his comeuppance soon and Hannah hooks up with someone else, I can't see any of the other girls touching him with a barge-pole.

As Honeybadger mentioned, yet again the group turned on Jess and even Lauren named her as telling her Travis picked Jess first despite the fact it was Jonathan who told her. Why is he untouchable in there? No one has ever confronted him about his behaviour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jess isnt doing herself any favours.

She flirts. Denies it. Tears.

And repeat

Um, no. If she did any flirting tonight it was because Josh started it.
    She was saying they have good banter and then he brings up her touching his willy. It was ridiculous. Shame, because I thought they were beginning to get on well as friends and Jess seemed to be trying to have a friendly conversation and Josh went and did that. She seemed to genuinely like Josh and was gutted that he went for Naomi, so he was giving her false hope then and she obviously reacted and flirted back. She's much better off with Max and comes across much better with him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sarahj1986 wrote: »
    Jordan and Zoe defo had sex. Those noises indicated sex.

Well yes, that was obvious. They're just trying to be discrete because Zoe doesn't want people from her church seeing her having sex. Not doing a good job of it though.

"I wonder if the bathroom has camera's. I'll go check. Hey Zoe, come look at this spider"
    "No. I don't want to. No. *Realises it's a cover story and leaps out of bed* Oh yeah, I love spiders."
    *Leave their mics on and have sex*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When the show started I thought I'd hate Jess the most but she's actually my favourite. She's the only one who's always herself and is honest about things rather than being two-faced and gets far more grief than she deserves.
  • Options
    WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chuh wrote: »
    Agreed! I'd love nothing more than Josh being outed for trying to stitch up Jess again and again... but even more, I'd love for someone to confront Jon for stirring the pot so much. Every argument and confrontation in that villa has started with him running from side to side.

As good viewing as it is, none of them have even so much as challenged Jon for his behaviour. It's about time someone did!

Or at least if someone would just get up and walk away when he starts one of his inane speeches.
  • Options
    Hairy HaggisHairy Haggis Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    OMG 🙈😡🙈.

How 2 faced and immature was Josh ???
    For once I acctually feel really, really sorry for Jess ! Poor Girl.

He's an immature, silly, big-headed wee boy.
    He flirted with Jess in that conversation in the kitchen, then went back to the group & twisted the whole conversation..........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wish they would show back the conversations to the group when that happens so that they can all see the truth !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lulz77 wrote: »
    When the show started I thought I'd hate Jess the most but she's actually my favourite. She's the only one who's always herself and is honest about things rather than being two-faced and gets far more grief than she deserves.

I feel the same ! Agree with you 100% ! 😊
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lulz77 wrote: »
    Um, no. If she did any flirting tonight it was because Josh started it.
    She was saying they have good banter and then he brings up her touching his willy. It was ridiculous. Shame, because I thought they were beginning to get on well as friends and Jess seemed to be trying to have a friendly conversation and Josh went and did that. She seemed to genuinely like Josh and was gutted that he went for Naomi, so he was giving her false hope then and she obviously reacted and flirted back. She's much better off with Max and comes across much better with him.

As I've said above I completely agree !

Josh is pissed off as he admitted he thinks that Naomi flirts & fancies Louis. So, he flirted with Jess in the kitchen laughing so loud to be heard & then twisted the whole story. For the first time I feel really sorry for Jess. They need to out the others when they lie like that, by showing them all the clips to see the truth when that happens, it's cruel ! X
This discussion has been closed.