GrozzyGirlGrozzyGirl Posts: 1,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the only way to survive
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He feels threatened by him, he knows he got cheers when he went in the bunker, thats why he is trying to make Marc look bad.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Riley95 wrote: »
    yet you're sitting there laughing with him calling him "mate" :ugh:

He doesn't like it that Marc is the only one who doesn't toe the party line....Danny knows best. Danny is always right etc, etc, etc.
    Everyone is harping on about Marc being up Helens backside...... When the reality is, Danny has a hard time walking with Cristian,Chloe, and Jack, all residing up his posterior!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Danny is a malicious ****er. Congrats on being tricked by Britain's dullest and dumbest if you vote for this shithouse to win
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    He feels threatened by him, he knows he got cheers when he went in the bunker, thats why he is trying to make Marc look bad.

BIB NoMark doesnt need any help.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »

aww Didums:o
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    There's a lot of hours in a day and it's a small house with limited people to mix with. It'd be uncomfortable for everyone to be arguing all day every day or alternatively ignoring and creating an atmosphere.

I believe the intense dislike is mutual but you do what you have to do I suppose.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,998
    Forum Member
    Danny is a horrible individual who is incapable of expressing himself unless with his fists it would appear. He is the type of HM that at one time once exposed for the horrible individual he was would have been justifiably despised but nowadays he is lauded on BOTS and will probably win and be seen as a hero and a good guy :(>:(
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    aww Didums:o

Are you a relative of NoMark's :confused:
  • Options
    FlowesFlowes Posts: 7,013
    Forum Member
    Danny says he can't stand Marc but what he means is he can't control him. It's clear he's got most of the HMs under control.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    If I "couldn't stand" someone I would no way in hell talk to them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Flowes wrote: »
    Danny says he can't stand Marc but what he means is he can't control him. It's clear he's got most of the HMs under control.

No ...........I genuinely do think he can't stand him. I think that's quite understandable TBH - there's a lot to dislike.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Through out the show. Marc has gone crawling back to Danny as many times as Danny as gone back to talking to him.
    On this one they are as bad as each other.
  • Options
    OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a lot of hours in a day and it's a small house with limited people to mix with. It'd be uncomfortable for everyone to be arguing all day every day or alternatively ignoring and creating an atmosphere.

I believe the intense dislike is mutual but you do what you have to do I suppose.

I don't think that Marc does dislike Danny, I reckon Marc is quite indifferent to Danny. I just with the other h/m's would stop treating Danny as if he was important.
  • Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny couldn't stand him after a few minutes of meeting him - so nothing new there. When he knew Marc was popular he clung on then, now there's no need.

He's such a horrid weasel of a 'man' - Danny that is.
  • Options
    chameleon212chameleon212 Posts: 1,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Through out the show. Marc has gone crawling back to Danny as many times as Danny as gone back to talking to him.

True but I see it as Danny taking the moral highground and not allowing Marc to antagonise him.
  • Options
    Vicky.Vicky. Posts: 5,948
    Forum Member

Yup this

I do think they actually like each other deep down. Just theres still this stupid bloody 'alpha challenging' rubbish going on. Marc doesn't want a leader, and Danny wants to be leader. Hence the arguments. I blame Jack (or whichever of the originals told Danny on the 4 in 4 out night that this was HIS house now)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True but I see it as Danny taking the moral highground and not allowing Marc to antagonise him.
    Most of the time yep. I've seen that. Although I don't think there's to much point in playing Marc at the antagonizing game. As Danny has done once or twice. Marc is the king of all that crap , you can see he's well practiced at it. And thrives on it. The look on his face often easily gives him way.
  • Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Whahashahahhaha...:D:D:D two violent episodes by Danny, his temper fully riled. His face an inch from Marc's face, yet Danny took the moral high ground.

Yeah, sure he did in an alternative universe. Hilarious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Most of the time yep. I've seen that. Although I don't think there's to much point in playing Marc at the antagonizing game. As Danny has done once or twice. Marc is the king of all that crap , you can see he's well practiced at it. And thrives on it. The look on his face often easily gives him way.

He really cannot hide his feelings can he. His face sort of drops when he's been upset or contorts with rage.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »

No.
    marc is one of those "pricks" he is so fond of calling.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vicky. wrote: »
    Yup this

I do think they actually like each other deep down. Just theres still this stupid bloody 'alpha challenging' rubbish going on. Marc doesn't want a leader, and Danny wants to be leader. Hence the arguments. I blame Jack (or whichever of the originals told Danny on the 4 in 4 out night that this was HIS house now)
    It is partly an alpha thing. But I also blame the several housemates who have appointed Danny as their 'daddy'. Through out the show. Of course that will give Danny a feeling of 'control'. In the bigbrother world the 'daddy' of the house only happens if a few people except you a that. Just the same as how being the alpha male works.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,998
    Forum Member
    He really cannot hide his feelings can he. His face sort of drops when he's been upset or contorts with rage.

I actually love the way you can read him by his facial expressions. It makes him honest whether he likes it or not :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I actually love the way you can read him by his facial expressions. It makes him honest whether he likes it or not :D

If he had a nice face I might agree with you. I just find it such a horrible face ,,,,,,,,,,I know that sounds shallow and childish but that's how I feel. I can't bear to look at him.
  • Options
    Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    Flowes wrote: »

It's all about control and dominance. Danny just hates being the beta male in the house to Marq's alpha male. :)