Options

'F*** off you tramp' BB Danny exposed for vile rants at Cami Li and Chloe Goodman

Comments

• Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 68,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite the little charmer isn't he ;-)

I never trust these men who appear and profess to be so 'nice'. They seldom are.

At least with Marc you know exactly what you're getting. He doesn't hide his faults and flaws behind a smokescreen of heroism!
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta love the daily star the go to paper for z list clebs to spill there 'stories/crap'. lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    oh no not the Star, which just happens to be the paper Helens' writes for! lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This whole thing is damn funny really... Chloe is a mate of Helen's who works for the daily star. Aisylene had a row with Chloe Goodman at some point Helen mentioned this in the house. Helen hates Aisylene and Aisylene has been in bed with Danny and they've kissed.
    Helen also wants Marc to win. And is doing every thing she possibly can to put the public of Danny.
    Again you do have to love the z listers and the the crap the daily star lets them write. lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah i've just posted the low down on all of that. lol :p
  • Options
    IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    jp761 wrote: »
    Yeah i've just posted the low down on all of that. lol :p

and what about that makes it any less true? The evidence is there.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I think all these d list celebs fighting each other to move one place up the celeb ladder are as bad as each other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and what about that makes it any less true? The evidence is there.
    Evidence ? That very much depends on what you class as evidence.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    This whole thing is damn funny really... Chloe is a mate of Helen's who works for the daily star. Aisylene had a row with Chloe Goodman at some point Helen mentioned this in the house. Helen hates Aisylene and Aisylene has been in bed with Danny and they've kissed.
    Helen also wants Marc to win. And is doing every thing she possibly can to put the public of Danny.
    Again you do have to love the z listers and the the crap the daily star lets them write. lol

Doesn't change the fact that it's true. The evidence speaks for itself.
  • Options
    IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member

His tweets. He tweeted those words from his own Twitter account. Proof, clearly.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    The Cami Li tweet deserves the winners spot :p

Tbf the Chloe one was after she stated she was gonna bully Perez, not like she's on the moral high ground.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big_Fan wrote: »
    Doesn't change the fact that it's true. The evidence speaks for itself.
    Cami and Danny had a fling. Do we know his side of the story. No we don't. Always best to know both sides when it comes to break up's.
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you get some kind of translation guidebook when you sign up for Twitter?
    I know de all love him in der, he's only dien ta hit marc it's gas
  • Options
    fext91fext91 Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    Moar bad tweets
    CI09QZPUMAAo0cp.png
    CI1HqvNUAAE0uBh.png
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His tweets. He tweeted those words from his own Twitter account. Proof, clearly.
    Cami and Danny had a fling. Do we know his side of the story. No we don't. Always best to know both sides when it comes to break up's.
  • Options
    Forum Member

The tweets were sent from his account. What more do you want?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big_Fan wrote: »
    The tweets were sent from his account. What more do you want?
    What. I've already posted this...

• Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 68,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fext91 wrote: »
    Moar bad tweets
    CI09QZPUMAAo0cp.png
    CI1HqvNUAAE0uBh.png
    Go and achieve something credible with your life!

Irony :D:D
  • Options
    big_ermbig_erm Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

https://twitter.com/CamiLiModel/status/616242608738701313

Cami denys being with him on twitter.
  • Options
    vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that funny Marc tweets been shown
  • Options
    Forum Member

How about his comments to Chloe Goodman?
    "Unlucky ********. Let's hope the public bully you in the street"

Yet he "defends" people cause he feels they are being bullied? :confused: Double standards much? And whatever happened to him giving out to Marc cause he made "a girl cry" yet he can makes such nasty comments to girls?
  • Options
    Dr ZDr Z Posts: 3,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL Didn't he have a thing with Amy Childs too?

He's obviously one of these where women simply can't help themselves,... and then we ask ourselves why he is arrogant :D

Not that I, as an ugly fat bald bloke am jealous or anything ....
  • Options
    Monkey TennisMonkey Tennis Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fext91 wrote: »
    Moar bad tweets
    CI09QZPUMAAo0cp.png
    CI1HqvNUAAE0uBh.png

Our sweet caring Danny really is a bit of a scumbag isn't he. So much for him sticking up for women and being a gent huh?

One of those tweets is to the pedophile hunter bloke and Danny has the temerity to call him a mong and tell him to do something useful it his life.

Pots and kettles spring to mind. The guy's a prize t***. I'm genuinely amazed people are trying to deflect and defend him even when the evidence is there for all to see.
  • Options
    Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thing is, most of these stories coming out about him wouldn't be half as damning if he wasn't playing a massive "hero" and "gentleman" act in the house. The double standards and hypocrisy shaming is fully warranted.
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite the little charmer isn't he ;-)

I never trust these men who appear and profess to be so 'nice'. They seldom are.

At least with Marc you know exactly what you're getting. He doesn't hide his faults and flaws behind a smokescreen of heroism!
    :confused:
    Yes, Marc does that all the time. He just hasn't got away with it like he though he would.

He insults people and then claims it's banter, or for entertainment, to shake the house up (as a favour to everyone, of course), or completely denies it. And he claims he's done things like tried to save Christian. He's claimed he doesn't want to win and isn't a wannabe etc etc etc. He claims to like Sam but insults her and drops her at a whim.

And his other smokescreen is going on about honest and truthful he is (then has a hissy fit if someone is 'honest' to his face). He's more into informing others what they should think of him than anyone else. It's a surprise that so many have fallen for it, hook, line and sinker (and, no, that doesn't mean I'm a Danny fan or whatever).