Options

Jack Chloe and Harry have huge row vid

Comments

• Options
    sorifinsorifin Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    What was it about? I can't use the C5 links...

I hope it was about money... As my mother in law used to say 'when money goes out the door, love goes out the window'.. :D
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sorifin wrote: »

I hope it was about money... As my mother in law used to say 'when money goes out the door, love goes out the window'.. :D

The housemates had another chance to win back the prize fund by guessing your answers to questions we asked. But Jack was very unhappy to be named least trustworthy housemate. Pretty soon everyone was screaming at everyone else. - See more at:
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have they put something in the air conditioning? Essence du Marc? :o:D
  • Options
    IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    Danny telling people not to get involved. The absolute irony of it.

Chloe is so gone this week.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chloe saying Jack has been somebody else for the last 8 weeks????!!!

LOOK IN THE MIRROR YOU MONEY GRABBING TIT!

*calms self*
  • Options
    *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keep digging your grave Chloe. SHE began that shouting. She can't talk to Jack like a normal human being, can she?

And wtf was Harry getting involved for?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *~TeePee~* wrote: »
    Keep digging your grave Chloe. SHE began that shouting. She can't talk to Jack like a normal human being, can she?

And wtf was Harry getting involved for?

Chloe is coming across terribly the last few days. Just awful.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorifin wrote: »

As part of this week's Cash Bomb, Big Brother wants to see if the housemates can guess what you think of them. For every correct answer they get, Big Brother will add to the prize fund.

Thank you for all your responses. Here's how we used your answers - they've certainly shaken up the House.

Jack was asked "Which Hm is the biggest game player "? He answered Joel
    Danny was asked "Which Hm is the least genuine"? he didn't know what genuine meant but went on to answer Jack.
    Chloe was asked "Which Hm is the least trustworthy"? she answered Jack
    Later Chloe asked Jack if he was ok and he said "no, not really" he went on to say he had supported Chloe and on two occasions saved her (think that was the words ) she then told him a good friend would not keep casting it up , she went on to explain that she thought that and that she was correct because the public have also answered Jack ....Harry came steaming in and was quite aggressive and Danny /Nick asked her to step out of the argument as did Jack .
  • Options
    whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    Again, Joel being insulted at the start and taking it on the chin, good lad :D

Although in this situation Jack is right, two of his closest friends pulled him up, Chloe's reason was person, Danny was trying to think like the public. And she would not
    Shut up!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jack was asked to guess who was the biggest gameplayer... he said Joel

Danny was asked who is the least genuine... he said Jack

Chloe was asked who is the least trustworthy... she said Jack

Jack and Chloe start to argue, then Harry buts in then Danny and Nick back up Jack
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe is coming across terribly the last few days. Just awful.

The more they gang up on Jack, the more stressed he will get, most humans would! She's becoming a horrible, conniving little cow, she was one of my favourites, too!
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha I love Harry in this. Very matter-of-factly. Quite liking sassy Chloe too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *~TeePee~* wrote: »
    The more they gang up on Jack, the more stressed he will get, most humans would! She's becoming a horrible, conniving little cow, she was one of my favourites, too!

I love Harry, but don't know why she's getting involved. Hope it doesn't impact her chances of staying.

However, at this point I'm convinced it's Jack vs Chloe and I've already voted 30 :blush::blush::blush: times to get Chloe out.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's as though the nominated four want out... all of them involved in something this evening.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yet another nail in Chloe's coffin
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Chloe's edit tomorrow is going to be awful.

Her making it clear she wants the money. Her being caught bitching about Joel. Then arguing with Joel. Then shouting at Jack.

She's absolutely gone.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody Hell How Harry has the nerve to tell anyone not to talk over her ,or to Butt out of her Business is beyond me ,when she's just done exactly that to Jack ..The hypocritical ,Gobby Mare >:( >:(
  • Options
    i am godi am god Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bye bye harry hole dug
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    Bloody Hell How Harry has the nerve to tell anyone not to talk over her ,or to Butt out of her Business is beyond me ,when she's just done exactly that to Jack ..The hypocritical ,Gobby Mare >:( >:(

she is one angry individual .
  • Options
    sorifinsorifin Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    erin_p wrote: »
    As part of this week's Cash Bomb, Big Brother wants to see if the housemates can guess what you think of them. For every correct answer they get, Big Brother will add to the prize fund.

Thank you for all your responses. Here's how we used your answers - they've certainly shaken up the House.

Jack was asked "Which Hm is the biggest game player "? He answered Joel
    Danny was asked "Which Hm is the least genuine"? he didn't know what genuine meant but went on to answer Jack.
    Chloe was asked "Which Hm is the least trustworthy"? she answered Jack
    Later Chloe asked Jack if he was ok and he said "no, not really" he went on to say he had supported Chloe and on two occasions saved her (think that was the words ) she then told him a good friend would not keep casting it up , she went on to explain that she thought that and that she was correct because the public have also answered Jack ....Harry came steaming in and was quite aggressive and Danny /Nick asked her to step out of the argument as did Jack .

Cheers for that.... Good old Chloe supporting her friend and not worrying about the money....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    erin_p wrote: »
    she is one angry individual .

Which is no surprise looking at the way she's been treated in there.
  • Options
    ArtistBaptistaArtistBaptista Posts: 7,441
    Forum Member
    If Jack was voted least trustworthy by the 'public' then that indicates they've messed with the answers. I bet Danny doesn't end up as any of the bad answers.
  • Options
    SAFC_DerrySAFC_Derry Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh FFS Danny dosn't know what genuine means. Come on lad! Your act is wearing thin now.
  • Options
    bein'onestbein'onest Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Jack was voted least trustworthy by the 'public' then that indicates they've messed with the answers. I bet Danny doesn't end up as any of the bad answers.

Yeah that's exactly what I'm thinking?! :confused: Can believe Danny didn't top that poll. Also, whatever Jack has done wrong in that house, he has always stuck by Chloe.. and this is how she repays him. She soo thinks she's going to win...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Harry, but don't know why she's getting involved. Hope it doesn't impact her chances of staying.

However, at this point I'm convinced it's Jack vs Chloe and I've already voted 30 :blush::blush::blush: times to get Chloe out.
    Loving your work! Harry's move was silly - if she too has a problem with Jack, she could have talked to him in private, not ganged up like kids in a playground, goodness.