Options

Aisleyne reveals Helen's phone number to 200k Twttier followers.

Comments

• Options
    AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Helen is able to stop swearing for long enough to get through the talk.

and what kind of school would want her anyway?

weird
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    It's quite sad to see that out of 16 posts, only 4 kept to the topic and said what a disgusting thing Aisleyne did, and 12 others saw fit to just whine about something Helen is going to do in her own time, for free.

Maybe because the majority couldn't care less what either of these desperate women do for attention and found the idea of Helen Woods going into schools warning against the dangers of social media trolling far more entertaining?

I know I did.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    It's quite sad to see that out of 16 posts, only 4 kept to the topic and said what a disgusting thing Aisleyne did, and 12 others saw fit to just whine about something Helen is going to do in her own time, for free.

Helen bashing is like sport
  • Options
    The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    Helen bashing is like sport

...and so is Helen bashers bashing it would seem ;-)
  • Options
    GrozzyGirlGrozzyGirl Posts: 1,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And 1 chose to whine about what other people said.

I for what am flattered to death. :)
  • Options
    GrozzyGirlGrozzyGirl Posts: 1,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Guns wrote: »
    Hmm Doing this though might have broke the malicious communications act..not sure. I don't know about the UK, but a very high profile case in the USA has just fined a Christian bakery couple over 100k for posting the home address of a lesbian couple they refused to bake a cake for, on their facebook.

Aisleyene could be in big trouble.

Yes, I know you're right, people do have this legislation now.

My point is really that (in general) it's not that much of big deal, people used to be able to look up anyone's phone number.
    And I suspect that Ms Woods has a number of numbers for a number of reasons and that she isn't inexperienced in having to change them. :D
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, I'm not that shocked about Aisleyne and the usual twitter nonsense so came back to comment on that but Helen being a spokesperson for the trolled is just.....WOW :o so commented on that first. Pardon me.
  • Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think she'll be that bothered.

She'll just change her number (after quadrupling her client list ;) )
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well this post isn't on-topic either, is it?

Helen going around to schools talking about trolling is hilarious and far more interesting than a stupid thing Aisleyne has done.
  • Options
    heresittingheresitting Posts: 2,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well given how quickly a class of secondary school kids can reduce a newly-qualified teacher to a quivering wreck....

I think Helen may be in for a surprise.

True, kids can be star-struck, but I'm not sure Helen is going to have the wow-factor she thinks she has.
  • Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »

Helen going around to schools talking about trolling is hilarious and far more interesting than a stupid thing Aisleyne has done.

You would pull your kids from that School wouldn't you?

If the board/heads whoever thought that the speaker is appropriate for the subject it doesn't bode well for the kids being educated.

Baffling...
  • Options
    heresittingheresitting Posts: 2,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »

for FREE!?

She's doing it for PR, don't be so naive. It's a rebranding move, same as Katie Price trying to portray herself as 'mother earth'.
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    Giving someone's phone number out is utterly juvenile, spiteful and ridiculous. It reflects so badly on a grown woman like Aisleyne and offers Helen an easy moral and rational win.

It's not a good thing to do...but considering that Helen was tweeting/retweeting drunken aisleyne pics/those supposedly faked sex pics of Aisleyne having a threesome (while Aisleyne was in the house)......I can't say Helen gets a moral win....

...or that she should be lecturing on trolling (unless she's actually instructing the kids on the most vicious ways of doing it :D).
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted,
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    R82n8 wrote: »
    Who would employ the absolute **** Helen Wood to give a speech at their school?

To be fair, during the same lecture that Helen is giving on dealing with internet trolling...

....they have also invited Robert Mugabe to talk about and chastise the evil Dictators of the world...

...and the editor of the Daily Mail to talk on the importance of political impartiality in the media.
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    It's not a good thing to do...but considering that Helen was tweeting/retweeting drunken aisleyne pics/those supposedly faked sex pics of Aisleyne having a threesome (while Aisleyne was in the house)......I can't say Helen gets a moral win....

...or that she should be lecturing on trolling (unless she's actually instructing the kids on the most vicious ways of doing it :D).

Fair point. I'd forgotten about Helen retweeting that pic that Sally Axl had already circulated which was proved to not be Aisleyne in the first place. They're all a pack of brainless muppets.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow ... new low for Aisleyne
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is where you need a trainee Joel in the classroom to interrogate Wood about her own twitter activities: "Is it not true that on April 5 you tweeted the following (and I quote) %£$*** c$%t?"
  • Options
    bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a joke having Helen lecture kids on the dangers of trolling on the Net. Coming from one of the biggest trolls on the net with her disgusting and vile posts! >:(
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    for FREE!?

She's doing it for PR, don't be so naive. It's a rebranding move, same as Katie Price trying to portray herself as 'mother earth'.

I wonder if she uses some of her own tweets etc as examples of what not to do. Did she ever apologise to Chris?
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    I wonder if she uses some of her own tweets etc as examples of what not to do. Did she ever apologise to Chris?

What do you think BB...the woman is incapable of apologising for any of the vicious things she has said. Allowing her anywhere near young kids to lecture on trolling, beggars belief. Shame on the schools involved:(
  • Options
    MistyEyes321MistyEyes321 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Guns wrote: »
    Wow..Absolutely disgusting behaviour from Aisleyene. I wonder if criminal charges will be pressed? :

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/453460/Helen-Wood-Big-Brother-Aisleyne-Horgan-Wallace-Nikki-Grahame

That is just shocking how low can you get to do this?

How old is Aisleyene? grow up stupid jealous person!

Say what you like about Helen but I don't even think she would stoop this low & then blame it on being P*****!

As for Helen doing talks in schools why not? I am sure we could all learn a lot from Helen just because she has been a prostitute doesn't mean she is the devil & we can't learnt anything from her!

Its also really funny how Helen is called all these names & most of them she owns btw. Yet we don't view the men who used her for their pleasure in the same light! Double standards!

Lets not forget while we are branding Helen the devil that we don't forget what this thread was about in the first place.

Aisleyene giving someone private information out & hardly anyone has a problem with that!:confused:
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Aislyene has put Helen's phone number in her Twitter comment, that's bang out of order. All this hatred because of an incident that happened between them on a night out? Sigh...
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is just shocking how low can you get to do this?

How old is Aisleyene? grow up stupid jealous person!

Say what you like about Helen but I don't even think she would stoop this low & then blame it on being P*****!

As for Helen doing talks in schools why not? I am sure we could all learn a lot from Helen just because she has been a prostitute doesn't mean she is the devil & we can't learnt anything from her!

Its also really funny how Helen is called all these names & most of them she owns btw. Yet we don't view the men who used her for their pleasure in the same light! Double standards!

Lets not forget while we are branding Helen the devil that we don't forget what this thread was about in the first place.

Aisleyene giving someone private information out & hardly anyone has a problem with that!:confused:

You may have something to learn from Helen, I doubt most have.
    It's not as if she's going into schools to warn about the dangers of life on the game... but to talk about nasty twitter trolls, when she is one of the worst of that loathsome breed.
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not defending Aisleyne doing this at all (if indeed it was Helen's real mobile number), but there's one puzzling thing about the story.

The tweet from Aisleyne pretends that the number is Aisleyne's. Doesn't mention Helen at all.
    So how were people phoning up to abuse Helen?
    Surely they'd think they were phoning up to abuse Aisleyne?? :confused: