Options

The Flash UK Pace

Comments

• Options
    BartWestBartWest Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    As people have already said, there are going to be lots of paradoxical, "wibbly wobbly, timey wimey" things happening in season two. (sorry for the DW reference). But that leads me on to Rip Hunter who may feature.
    I've heard many "killed off" characters may return but in different timelines.
  • Options
    Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brangdon wrote: »
    Second, if he does time-travel back to the correct time (and how was that arranged, out of all the times?)

Didn't Wells tell him to focus on *when* he wanted to travel to?
  • Options
    carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,726
    Forum Member
    And the very logical reason he save his mother has been explained elsewhere in this thread.
  • Options
    Mr Master XMr Master X Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt D wrote: »
    Didn't Wells tell him to focus on *when* he wanted to travel to?

Speedforce. Mentally/emotionally manipulated, once you approach time travel speed it just becomes about thinking/connecting to where you want to go. It can do some crazy stuff. I'm guessing if we've got more speedsters next season we'll see a whole range of speedforce abilities emerge. I could hazard a guess WHERE Barry disappears to during the 2024 crisis since things like that have happened multiple times to multiple speedsters in the comic. Though maybe it'd be classed as a spoiler.
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    great finale. much better than arrows, it seemed more emotional and epic from the first scene to the last.

i wonder if thats wells gone forever? good ending thats for sure.

roll on s2
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »

It will be interesting to see how they introduce the Crimson Comet to this Flash's timeline :) They've also cast Shantel VanSanten as Barry's potential new love interest Peggy Spivot although she's going to be Joe West's new partner rather than a science bod as she is in the comics.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cadiva wrote: »
    It will be interesting to see how they introduce the Crimson Comet to this Flash's timeline :) They've also cast Shantel VanSanten as Barry's potential new love interest Peggy Spivot although she's going to be Joe West's new partner rather than a science bod as she is in the comics.
    Zoom is going to be the Series 2 villain! Plus apparently we will be seeing Wally West as well during the show's run. Loads of news coming out from Comic Con.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Michael Ironside will be playing Captain Cold and the Golden Glider's father

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/michael-ironside-cast-as-captain-colds-father-on-t/1100-152904/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/michael-ironside-cast-as-captain-colds-father-on-t/1100-152904/

We've got a Season Two thread running here :D

I've copied your post into that.
  • Options
    ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Cadiva wrote: »
    We've got a Season Two thread running here :D

I've copied your post into that.

If that thread is suitable for uk viewers why does it say US Pace? I don't plan on using that thread!
  • Options
    deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thrombin wrote: »
    If that thread is suitable for uk viewers why does it say US Pace? I don't plan on using that thread!

Up to October it will be safe as the show is not on yet.
  • Options
    ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Up to October it will be safe as the show is not on yet.

Ok, thanks :)
  • Options
    MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    So Geektown website is saying that The Flash starts on Sky 1 on the 13th October at 8pm
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thrombin wrote: »

Because the show isn't on air but when it starts again, that will be the US Pace thread. I'm sure someone will make a UK Pace one when it begins airing here.
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member

Good casting Michael Ironside for The Flash series 2 he's a great actor.
  • Options
    varsasvarsas Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Question regarding Golden Glider in the series, if she has a gun that turns things to gold why take part in heists?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    varsas wrote: »
    Question regarding Golden Glider in the series, if she has a gun that turns things to gold why take part in heists?

Who knows :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Motthus wrote: »
    So Geektown website is saying that The Flash starts on Sky 1 on the 13th October at 8pm

Confirmed

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2015/09/sky1-sets-uk-premiere-date-for-the-flash-season-2/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well there have been a lot of short trailers online but not a full length trailer like you can find for Arrow.Maybe they want to keep a lot secret before the season starts!

Cadiva you stated that you wanted to change this thread to a U.S pace when I started this thread as a UK pace thread.Do I get a choice in this matter as I started this thread?
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    I don't see why people would want to watch this US pace as we're only going to be a week behind... Unless you don't have Sky and can't watch it obviously.

So excited for this to start.. Going to be weird having to wait each week for the next episode after I binged on the first season in like a week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Motthus wrote: »
    Cadiva you stated that you wanted to change this thread to a U.S pace when I started this thread as a UK pace thread.Do I get a choice in this matter as I started this thread?

Urm no I didn't. I don't want to do anything to this thread, it's a UK Pace one and says so in the title. Thrombin and myself were referring to the existing Season Two US Pace thread for The Flash.

I said I was sure someone would make a Season Two UK Pace thread for The Flash as that's usually what occurs when a show continues for more than one season however if people want to carry on using this one the mods will just split it off once it gets too long.
    Tyyleer wrote: »
    I don't see why people would want to watch this US pace as we're only going to be a week behind... Unless you don't have Sky and can't watch it obviously.

So excited for this to start.. Going to be weird having to wait each week for the next episode after I binged on the first season in like a week.

For varied reasons I would think including the obvious one you've mentioned above and also because a lot of people are used to watching the show as it airs US Pace from Season One.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks Cadiva for explaining that as I wouldn't want people posting spoilers in this thread for people watching The Flash on Sky 1

It's a personal choice to watch at either pace though!
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    uk air date annouced yet? want to know even if i will be storing episodes up to avoid mid season break lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    whedon247 as its been stated in previous posts that The Flash season 2 starts on October 13

Although isn't Legends Of Tomorrow airing during the mid seasons break?