Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,282
    Forum Member
    Given some of the non-entities who qualify as B-list, what exactly is a C-list actor? Someone from an agency?

It's someone she dated and worked with on either Alias or Felicity and probably hasn't had a hit since. Hence the low rating.
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Given some of the non-entities who qualify as B-list, what exactly is a C-list actor? Someone from an agency?

I've never heard of this "brap" sight, but I know other blind sites go into big detail on the listing. I think an A-list partnership doesn't have to mean both are A-list, just both big names adding up to it, I struggle to see how ALIAS is a-list nowadays.

I'm guessing c-list means a TV star or movie star who isn't in blockbusters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've never heard of this "brap" sight, but I know other blind sites go into big detail on the listing. I think an A-list partnership doesn't have to mean both are A-list, just both big names adding up to it, I struggle to see how ALIAS is a-list nowadays.

I'm guessing c-list means a TV star or movie star who isn't in blockbusters.

She's not, she's only A list because of hubby. By herself she like a B and that's being generous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    It's someone she dated and worked with on either Alias or Felicity and probably hasn't had a hit since. Hence the low rating.

One presumes it's Alias, she did date one of the stars on that. So I'm guessing the inferrence is she cheated on him with Daredevil, and so she can't be too devastated that he cheated on her. C-list is about right too, he's done stuff but nothing amazing.

His character in Alias had the same name as an England cricket captain who won the Ashes in 2005. Hey it's the start of the Ashes today, I'm allowed an obscure cricket clue.
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I presumed this referred to the American chap who was in Armageddon, and met who became his wife on the set of Pearl Harbour ?

She left her then husband to be with the one she's divorcing now.

She dumped Jake from Scandal for her co star in Alias, then when on to dump him for Daredevil/ new Batman.

She is still very close to the actor who was her father in Alias.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's real I would suggest the Alias of the England cricket captain. Mr Felicity is married with three kids whereas AECC is currently single.
  • Options
    tszujmetszujme Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul O'Grady isn't a C4 show.

But you could be right about the C4 appearance being a chat show. It could be Chatty Man or possibly the one on a Sunday morning.
    Ah, thanks. I know he's bounced between ITV and C4 a few times so I lost track of where it currently was.
  • Options
    Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Popbitch:
    Which game young actor has been luring other gentlemen into the men's toilets with the promise of coke, only to then whip his kit off in the cubicle and demand that they have sex with him?

Key words being "kit" and "game" I suppose?
  • Options
    SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    To quote a famous line

'You know nuthin John Snow'
  • Options
    alaninmcralaninmcr Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Popbitch:

Key words being "kit" and "game" I suppose?

Why would he need to lure men with the promise of coke?
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe he needs to "lure" anyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aneechik wrote: »

I've also NEVER heard any gay rumours about him. And well, usual every young actor these days gets one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    The blind lists a similar one as "nothing to do" - which is a BLARINGLY obvious blind about the one who knows nothing.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jimbob1289 wrote: »
    The blind lists a similar one as "nothing to do" - which is a BLARINGLY obvious blind about the one who knows nothing.....

??? Sergeant Schultz?
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    I presumed this referred to the American chap who was in Armageddon, and met who became his wife on the set of Pearl Harbour ?

She left her then husband to be with the one she's divorcing now.

She allegedly cheated on husband No. 1 with her co-star from that series she headlined, and having left hubbie No. 1 for the co-star she allegedly cheated on HIM with Armageddon-Man.

So the C-lister citing Karma is probably the former co-star who thought they were going to be together and then got 'shafted'. 'Karma' because Armageddon has, according to gossip, been unable to keep it in his pants for a very long time.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ??? Sergeant Schultz?

Given what Hogan got up to...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Given what Hogan got up to...

LOL. Pay that.
  • Options
    SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aneechik wrote: »

He'd need to lure me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just read Popbitch because of this thread a few minutes ago, and I have to say the Brad Pitt story was rather nice. It's good to see some pleasant stories in this squalor:)
  • Options
    SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    He'd need to lure me.

Now now, Sir Michael, stop playing hard to get!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

This very wealthy celebrity loves their home and garden. it's just too bad that love doesn't extend to their employees. There is a strict caste system in place. Indoor works are allowed to use a designated indoor bathroom. If you are primarily an outdoor worker though, you are not allowed to use the indoor facilities. Those workers are told they must drive into town to relieve themselves during the day.

That's not very practical, so the employees found a way around it. They now just relieve themselves in the celebrity's precious gardens! The celeb thinks her roses look better than ever... and has no idea that the dewy bouquets they gather in the morning were peed on by their employees.

* Bonus Clue: The celebrity is female and over the age of 40.
  • Options
    laurieloulaurielou Posts: 1,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Blind Gossip:

This very wealthy celebrity loves their home and garden. it's just too bad that love doesn't extend to their employees. There is a strict caste system in place. Indoor works are allowed to use a designated indoor bathroom. If you are primarily an outdoor worker though, you are not allowed to use the indoor facilities. Those workers are told they must drive into town to relieve themselves during the day.

That's not very practical, so the employees found a way around it. They now just relieve themselves in the celebrity's precious gardens! The celeb thinks her roses look better than ever... and has no idea that the dewy bouquets they gather in the morning were peed on by their employees.

Surprise Surprise?

Sounds like the kind of thing she'd do...
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Blind Gossip:

It is a US star. She is getting on a bit now but she don't feel guilty about it, or prefer the way she was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lady O?
  • Options
    Sarah_1971Sarah_1971 Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a US star. She is getting on a bit now but she don't feel guilty about it, or prefer the way she was.

I take it the clue is in the song title?
This discussion has been closed.