Options

Hollyoaks E4 Daily Thread - Harry & Ste Snog - 14/08/15

Comments

• Options
    Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    attitude99 wrote: »
    Well Diane broadcasted it to everyone in the Hutch when she found out about it so I imagine Tony will have the same or similar reaction to it. To be honest though I won't expect him to react any other way since his son is only 17 & doesn't want him to catch anything before he's started going out with men/having sex etc.

I know Diane announced it, but I don't think the show went far enough with people's reactions including gossiping about it & making Ste paranoid.
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Totally agree with you. I am sad that ignorant people gave you abuse. You're so lovely & I want to give you a massive hug!!!

Agreed, and I do too.
    Is it time for a group hug? It's been a while.
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    cfc86 wrote: »
    I liked them together even if Harry is duller than Ben.

Ben going to owe Trevor a big sorry whenever he finds out it was Nico killed his daughter.
  • Options
    cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    srhgts wrote: »
    Aye… more really wonderful messages they're sending out, what a responsible programme.

:D

Yeah, they clearly are… wtf. Exactly. I really wish they wouldn't portray her as some silly, flighty, shrieky, whiny chav, it trivialises the whole storyline.

Think I might join you…

People have abused/rejected you because you're ill?! Wtf?

They are great. Been abused, raped, bullied, got HIV, have mental health problems? Don't worry we'll take the piss out if it aka the Hollyoaks motto.

I understand why Porsche is how she is. Her abuser is back, her family don't believe she was abused and her husbands puts it about. I wish she had someone and that did look to be Lockie until he changed his mind. She did have Phoebe so logically she had to die.

More abused especially people shouting things in the street. Among everything you all know I have other things but to list them all would take forever but I have encountered a lot of rude people. Some of which had charming names for me. Partly why I don't go outside now but when I do I put earphones in so I don't hear anything.

I've been rejected from job interviews once they ask about anything medical. They don't say outright but when I say I see the looks and know I've blown my chances. As for relationships once they find out they run faster than the Flash. My favourite reason is not wanting the responsibility of looking after me or being my carer. I've pretty much given up on finding anyone as since my last relationship I've had more medical problems. The only good change is my transplant. Plus my ex has put me off too.

Apologies everyone for going off topic there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, and I do too.

Yes!!! I vote group hug.
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Ben going to owe Trevor a big sorry whenever he finds out it was Nico killed his daughter.

I'm hoping he gets hit by a wrecking ball before then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's been some time since Nana and Grace had any scenes with each other looks like their friendship been forgotten.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes!!! I vote group hug.

Wouldn't be a bad idea if Scott and Pete got hit by a wrecking ball.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyone think Pete going to force Cleo to lie and say Harry was the one she sleept with, if she says no I can see him showing his violent side Scare Cleo into saying it was Harry.
  • Options
    attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    The third being the main, right?:D:p

And same for me too, plus a few other characters (Jack, Holly, Celine, Porsche, Esther and Dirk) who are my favourites but can annoy me the odd time.

Yep :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, and I do too.

I'm always up for a group hug!! :D:D;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They are great. Been abused, raped, bullied, got HIV, have mental health problems? Don't worry we'll take the piss out if it aka the Hollyoaks motto.

I understand why Porsche is how she is. Her abuser is back, her family don't believe she was abused and her husbands puts it about. I wish she had someone and that did look to be Lockie until he changed his mind. She did have Phoebe so logically she had to die.

More abused. Among everything you all know I have other things but to list them all would take forever but I have encountered a lot of rude people. Some of which had charming names for me. I've been rejected from job interviews once they ask about anything medical. They don't say outright but when I say I see the looks and know I've blown my chances. As for relationships once they find out they run faster than the Flash. My favourite reason is not wanting the responsibility of looking after me or being my carer. I've pretty much given up on finding anyone as since my last relationship I've had more medical problems. The only good change is my transplant. Plus my ex has put me off too.

Pretty much. How absolutely pathetic.

Yeah I can understand her wanting to get drunk/go to parties and that, try and focus on the lighter side of things and distract herself from her situation. They've had her get annoyed about some very trivial stuff a lot though and come across as a bit of a pain in recent weeks. They've also clearly directed Twinnie to be all McQueen bratty all of a sudden, which doesn't help what's meant to be a serious storyline.

:( Oh ffs, what is wrong with people? Great… What kind of names? Ugh god, that's all disgusting. What the hell… No wonder your ex put you off, I'm sure such an experience would have that effect on anyone.

I'm sure no one minds. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes!!! I vote group hug.

*hugs*

Me too. Ben is the new Scott...

Yay! *hugs*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love that :D

Don't encourage me or I'll not sleep ;):D

You know what people are like. If you can't see it it isn't real. I've been going through the last 2 and a half years on my own and struggling to get by without giving up but somehow I'm still here. Which I'm very grateful for as I wouldn't know you lovely lot if I did. Although I'm still struggling you lot keep me going and make the bad days

We love you Chewy & we all think you are brave & wonderful. Sod all the ignorant idiots. They're not worth dwelling on. Instead think of your harem & of me & Snuggles of course!! ;-)

BTW, Cuthbert is outside your house & has decided to serenade this beautiful song especially for you!! :p;-)

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCMQuAIwAGoVChMIgvnxut6pxwIVbFnbCh1vpgP1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DyhBC67Ogwgo&ei=MnvOVYKYM-yy7QbvzI6oDw&usg=AFQjCNFCdZjowfPrAninNKv1tVg6CifLog&bvm=bv.99804247,d.ZGU

PS/ The song brings a tear to my eye........ Hahaha!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay! *hugs*

*Half an hour later Madness is still hugging Daffy & won't let go as she's enjoying it too much* :p;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Wouldn't be a bad idea if Scott and Pete got hit by a wrecking ball.

I'd hit Scott repeatedly.

*squishes Madness and Daffy for a group hug* :D

Everyone else can join in too.
    Pretty much. How absolutely pathetic.

Yeah I can understand her wanting to get drunk/go to parties and that, try and focus on the lighter side of things and distract herself from her situation. They've had her get annoyed about some very trivial stuff a lot though and come across as a bit of a pain in recent weeks. They've also clearly directed Twinnie to be all McQueen bratty all of a sudden, which doesn't help what's meant to be a serious storyline.

:( Oh ffs, what is wrong with people? Great… What kind of names? Ugh god, that's all disgusting. What the hell… No wonder your ex put you off, I'm sure such an experience would have that effect on anyone.

I'm sure no one minds. :)

It's a good we're at an age where we understand this stuff but yonger viewers may not and the show isn't doing a good job by handling the subjects correctly or sensitively.

Of course. I'm sure people watching have tries coping by drinking a lot but the way they have Twinnie acting now is what I feared they would do. Fans love her so naturally Kirkwood runs her to the ground. Nothing will make me like Freddie or Scott. Kirkwood needs to realise Freddie and Scott as characters aren't going to happen.

Just names like mustachio or pointing out my extra hair on my face and arms which is a result of my medications. I've had the charming R word as well as another that rhymes with plastic due to my stutter and the way I speak. Some words and names I can't say. Anything that starts with J for example so Joe, July, James, juice etc I can't pronounce which can be embarrassing when out and you have to repeat yourself which causes frustration.

The funny thing is I can cook, clean and do most things myself. It's just heavy things like pots, bins or anything like that I need help with. That's very true. For now I'm happy not to be with anyone. I need time for me and get over everything before I even think about getting into another relationship if that ever happens.
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,675
    Forum Member
    Another episode where people get annoyed with Porsche for acting the exact way any normal person would.

It's one thing sharing the party for 2 different events, even though Porsche didn't want it, it's another to cover up the Happy Birthday message with other banners, that was clear nasty and it's annoying that other people didn't speak up for Porsche.

Then there is Lockie who one second was saying that he is going to be a good supportive husband and then quickly goes off with someone else when things aren't all perfect.

I do think that Porsche treats Lockie badly at times, she does overreact, but most of the time her reaction is right for whatever has happened to her. Shame that no-one cares to stand up for Porsche.
  • Options
    DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    I don't belieeeeevvvvvvveeeee it!!! Wonky at a beer festival!!! :o:p;-) Never saw that one coming!!!! Hahahaha!!! :D Then onto the pub! :o I feel so d*mn sorry for your poor liver!! :(;-)

Next time it's a cheese festival, Right? :p;-)

I know! How unusual! Well there was some cheese at the festival, is that good enough? :p

I'm surprised I'm still awake!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd hit Scott repeatedly.

Since Scott lied about HIV perfect end for him to get hit by a wrecking ball maybe have the wrecking ball destroy hollyoaks hosptial.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We love you Chewy & we all think you are brave & wonderful. Sod all the ignorant idiots. They're not worth dwelling on. Instead think of your harem & of me & Snuggles of course!! ;-)

BTW, Cuthbert is outside your house & has decided to serenade this beautiful song especially for you!! :p;-)

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCMQuAIwAGoVChMIgvnxut6pxwIVbFnbCh1vpgP1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DyhBC67Ogwgo&ei=MnvOVYKYM-yy7QbvzI6oDw&usg=AFQjCNFCdZjowfPrAninNKv1tVg6CifLog&bvm=bv.99804247,d.ZGU

PS/ The song brings a tear to my eye........ Hahaha!!! :D:D:D

I'm counting my harem with the chicken and dragon >:(:p

I'm going to throw a rock at him if he doesn't cluck off >:( You have him :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night, Night my lovelies!!! xxx
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,335
    Forum Member
    Hollyoaks aren't exactly subtle. It's obvious Holly's gonna think Harry raped Cleo. It's classic Kirkwood doing what he loves best. Innocent people being blamed for something they didn't do.

Which will force him to come out. Yeah! now we don't have to watch :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

More abused especially people shouting things in the street. Among everything you all know I have other things but to list them all would take forever but I have encountered a lot of rude people. Some of which had charming names for me. Partly why I don't go outside now but when I do I put earphones in so I don't hear anything.

I've been rejected from job interviews once they ask about anything medical. They don't say outright but when I say I see the looks and know I've blown my chances. As for relationships once they find out they run faster than the Flash. My favourite reason is not wanting the responsibility of looking after me or being my carer. I've pretty much given up on finding anyone as since my last relationship I've had more medical problems. The only good change is my transplant. Plus my ex has put me off too.

You're not going off topic Chewy, remember, us lot are barely on topic at the best of times :D

I'm not a fan of Porsche's direction at the moment. No way she would allow Cleo and Celine live under the same roof as Pete. She would do anything to get rid of him to protect her sisters.

Easy for me to say, but I hope your ex doesn't have too much influence on you finding someone. You deserve a goody, and hopefully it won't take too long :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Reo wrote: »
    Another episode where people get annoyed with Porsche for acting the exact way any normal person would.

It's one thing sharing the party for 2 different events, even though Porsche didn't want it, it's another to cover up the Happy Birthday message with other banners, that was clear nasty and it's annoying that other people didn't speak up for Porsche.

Then there is Lockie who one second was saying that he is going to be a good supportive husband and then quickly goes off with someone else when things aren't all perfect.

I do think that Porsche treats Lockie badly at times, she does overreact, but most of the time her reaction is right for whatever has happened to her. Shame that no-one cares to stand up for Porsche.

Lockie got to be the most selfish cheating unfaithful idiot at the moment sleeping with Mercedes who just always cheats on her lovers. One good thing about Cameron at least he doesn't cheat on his lovers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Night, Night my lovelies!!! xxx

Aww :( I'm just getting started :D

Night Madness :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm counting my harem with the chicken and dragon >:(:p