Options

Does Digital Spy keep freezing for you?

Forever ChangesForever Changes Posts: 990
Forum Member
✭✭
Every time I click on a thread it doesn't load properly, and I have to keep refreshing the page.

any way to stop this? I use Firefox

Comments

• Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I am having the same sort of trouble as well op. its happening with the mail online as well, its driving me crazy!.... I have started to think I may have a bug in the system!.............
  • Options
    U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adblocker Plus fixed it for me.
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fine for me.
  • Options
    AetnlaAetnla Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's working fine for me with Adblock. I find the scroll bar isn't always there or it becomes unresponsive only if I disable Adblock. The ads cause the freezing problem.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adblocker Plus cancels out 6 ads for me on this page alone.Well,so says the counter.:)
    Too many ads spoil the forum.
  • Options
    Forever ChangesForever Changes Posts: 990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks I'll download adblock
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks I'll download adblock

Once DS fix things i'll remove it.Until then,it stays.:)
  • Options
    Lee MorrisLee Morris Posts: 2,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As some others have said and in the case of another I find it freezes for me and the scroll bar disappears and I also have problems with accessing my emails on and off recently and I thought I had a bug also, I do it is sorted out soon whatever is causing the problem.

My email is with BTYahoo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee Morris wrote: »
    As some others have said and in the case of another I find it freezes for me and the scroll bar disappears and I also have problems with accessing my emails on and off recently and I thought I had a bug also, I do it is sorted out soon whatever is causing the problem.

My email is with BTYahoo.

Once the scroll bar disappears you have nowhere left to go.Except Adblock Plus.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Every time I click on a thread it doesn't load properly, and I have to keep refreshing the page.

any way to stop this? I use Firefox

There are quite a few threads on the various bugs, though they are not always easy to find as the search function has gone for a burton. It is I think pretty much agreed it is the ads that are at fault and if we are honest have been a problem since the day they went live in their current form.