Options

Already sick of Lauren Harries lookalike Chloe constantly preening and kissing Stevi.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just been watching Chloe on the live feed from last night. I took a really good look at her face and to call her beautiful is a joke. :D

In fact, Lauren Harries is better looking. :D Sorry, Lauren.

Maybe if I put on those rose-tinted glasses everyone else is wearing, then maybe I could see Chloe's alleged 'beauty'.

Stevi's a good man. I like him. But I was shocked when he said their relationship was 'beauty and the beast'. Why does he put himself down? He's not ugly, just different but at least he has a personality unlike his boring wife.

Truth is, she's lucky to have him! :p

That is very debatable imo and more risable than suggesting that Lauren Harries is better looking than Chloe. Surely you jest;-)
  • Options
    rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    AndrewPd wrote: »
    FFS she looked absolutely nothing like Lauren Harries.

What a needlessly nasty sexist comment.

i think they look very much alike and how is it sexist when Lauren is a woman now? comparing one woman to another is not sexist!!
  • Options
    nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    sutie wrote: »
    I'm willing to be proved wrong, but I think they're one of the most unlikely couples ever.

From LF I think it's very clear why they're together - both very highly strung, in need of constant reassurance (which they constantly give each other), and needy.
    cavalli wrote: »
    I kind of see the resemblance - Lauren is a llama, Chloe is more of an ostrich.

Watch it, someone will be along to call you the mammal equivalent of sexist in a minute (animalist? Surely can't be beastialist :o) :p
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    Watch it, someone will be along to call you the mammal equivalent of sexist in a minute (animalist? Surely can't be beastialist :o) :p

Indeed, this place is absolutely packed to the rafters with ists ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    Indeed, this place is absolutely packed to the rafters with ists ;-)

I knew it, you are an istist :o

:p
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D LOL.

Just saw this pic of Chloe (posted on the Channel 5 website) with all her make up scraped off. She looks like that old tennis player Jana Novotna here. :p

Certainly no beauty!

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2ppihs1.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :D LOL.

Just saw this pic of Chloe (posted on the Channel 5 website) with all her make up scraped off. She looks like that old tennis player Jana Novotna here. :p

Certainly no beauty!

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2ppihs1.jpg

Blimey she looks like William Hague in his weekend attire :o
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    I knew it, you are an istist :o

:p

:D:D:D

That's pretty much sums me up actually!
  • Options
    golden raygolden ray Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Janice told them to sing and Stevi replied "we're not allowed".

Really ???

What an awkward couple.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    I really wanted to like these 2. I was so shocked when I heard they were a couple. BUT, I agree that so far they look awkward and not a couple at all. She cant keep her hands off him and is always pulling his sleeve or putting her hand out to remind him to fondle or touch her or to wait for her. Whenever he is chatting to someone she has to go over to him to remind him that she is there and that they are a 'couple'. I also found it really really odd that one of the first things they said upon entering the house was that 'we are in love'. Who declares that???
  • Options
    openarmsopenarms Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finding it difficult to understand Chloe. She comes across a bit like Rowley Birkin Q.C.
  • Options
    Wayne_BWayne_B Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's so lovely and sweet. Just too much jealousy here, I think...