Options

DS reactions to Janice being stung by a bee

benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
Forum Member
✭✭
did it ever occur to anyone she could have died, hang your heads in shame, this forum can be very nasty sometimes :(

Comments

• Options
    yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    Hope the bee was ok.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yawalloper wrote: »
    Hope the bee was ok.

yeah I agree, did OP have any thought for the Bee >:(
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    did it ever occur to anyone she could have died, hang your heads in shame, this forum can be very nasty sometimes :(

She looked ridiculous. Shame on her for pretending to fit.
  • Options
    Brandon_SmithBrandon_Smith Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah i was worried for her i hate janice sometimes but sometimes shes nice and endearing i feel like everyone should stop these threads picking at her i also love her because not everyone loves to apologise some people are stubborm to apologise first props to her
  • Options
    decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope the bee was ok.

Bees die after 1 sting.

Will no one think of the bees?

RIP Bee
  • Options
    starkitten1982starkitten1982 Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    I have sympathy for her about the bee sting. That was the oddest seizure I've ever seen though. I'm glad she is ok but it didn't ring true.
  • Options
    yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    decobelle wrote: »
    Bees die after 1 sting.

Will no one think of the bees?

RIP Bee

Apparently the bee claimed it never stung her....it just made the motion of stinging her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently the bee claimed it never stung her....it just made the motion of stinging her.

LOL :D
  • Options
    Brandon_SmithBrandon_Smith Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She said it was a bee OR A HORNET
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Hope the bee was ok.

A bee died to get janice her oscar. :(
  • Options
    AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    She managed to make suffering look amusing
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,899
    Forum Member

To be honest I think Channel5 were hoping that she would- they are pretty damn nasty themselves. Any Channel with a shred of decency would have shut the cameras off.
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Couldnt agree more, hope some of the posters on here who have made nasty comments, never have a fit themselves
  • Options
    Another POVAnother POV Posts: 2,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A dead wasp was shown on the carpet.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • Options
    AlexosAlexos Posts: 17,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, though you shouldn't really be surprised that a forum as cynical as DS will suspect everything to be fake considering the state of BB now. The people that disliked Janice anyway will be more likely to accuse her of faking as it confirms their bias. Predictably, everyone becomes a medical expert in situations like this because they may have seen someone have a fit once and it was slightly different so Janice must be acting :)
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Couldnt agree more, hope some of the posters on here who have made nasty comments, never have a fit themselves

finally someone with a heart , i'm shocked at the comments here :o regardless if you love or loathe someone you should never laugh at a life threatning scenario
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    finally someone with a heart , i'm shocked at the comments here :o regardless if you love or loathe someone you should never laugh at a life threatning scenario

& some people are so gullible and believe everything that's on the TV, especially on BB ;-)
  • Options
    decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You win the internet tonight! Lol :D
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She claimed the Bee 'bit her'?

Edit - TWICE!
  • Options
    heresittingheresitting Posts: 2,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ok, let's bring some facts into this. I agree that she was exhibiting signs of an allergic reaction - but the first thing she asked for was a "Benedryl shot" - that's an anti-histamine.... and if she truly had been prescribed an epi-pen she would have it on her AT ALL TIMES.

There was another hm years ago who needed 24/7 access to their medication and it was in a special alcove that they could get to at any time.

There is no skill in administering an epi pen - you just jab it in your thigh and press. So if she thought her airways were closing up due to anaphylactic shock - which seems highly unlikely given how well her vocal chords were operating - she would have fallen on the pen like a drowning man grabbing a lifebelt.

Then we have the tonic-clonic seizure on the floor - conveniently missing the medic kneeling just in front of her.

Then we have the fast recovery time (most unusual), and the fact that she wasn't' kept in hospital for MRI etc. She's American after all, and over there they scan you for unexpected sneezes! She would expect the same over here - she's as dramatic as they come.

THAT'S why people are somewhat suspicious
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was amazing.
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,899
    Forum Member
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    She claimed the Bee 'bit her'?

Edit - TWICE!

Why would she lie?- anyone could see that her hand was turning purple.

I had a re-action to a bee sting once and it can be serious. The poison was spreading up my arm but quite slowly. My GP drew a line on my arm in felt tip and said if it reached the line to go back to her for stronger meds. I was on antibiotics and my arm went very hard and it was very painful.

Not sure she would have reacted that fast but I guess it depends on the person.