I bet he's superglued to the place
    He's lactose tolerant. :D
  • Options
    gurney-sladegurney-slade Posts: 29,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chuck Wao wrote: »
    I bet he's superglued to the place

Isn't this speculation a tad juvenile? Aren't there any other attractive women working at Global Towers? Scores I should imagine. :confused: And James has probably noticed all of them.
  • Options
    Chuck WaoChuck Wao Posts: 2,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't this speculation a tad juvenile? Aren't there any other attractive women working at Global Towers? Scores I should imagine. :confused: And James has probably noticed all of them.

Relax Gurners - just a bit of fun :)

Though they do happen to share common interests ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dcpc wrote: »

She's likely Brian intolerant :D
  • Options
    BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
    Forum Member
    She's likely Brian intolerant :D

He was bigging her up something rotten in his show. "Beverley will be along at 1 and will do this topic more justice than I could ever dream of yadda yadda yadda"

What a creep.
  • Options
    Hey_HoHey_Ho Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Double post.
  • Options
    Hey_HoHey_Ho Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BurlyBeaR wrote: »
    He was bigging her up something rotten in his show. "Beverley will be along at 1 and will do this topic more justice than I could ever dream of yadda yadda yadda"

What a creep.

A great pity for him that she's not still nursing and bringing the baby into work with her. I imagine he wouldn't be able to control his, em, excitement.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a creep.

Mystery hour too - so he must have been in an extreme state of arousal .That hour alone is enough for Gobber to get off on .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    J O'B doing his 'tell me one EU law that affects you personally' attack to a caller. My reply would be 'light bulbs' ! >:(

Morning all. :)

I'm going to steal that GS !!

Drives me insane, Got no idea what I'm doing with light bulbs now and half the house is too bright and the other half is too dark. Shouldn't be that complicated >:(
  • Options
    NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    That was the top and bottom of it.

Someone texted in "no wonder the greens can't win an election" :D

Yes welcome back BB. I'm inclined to agree with your posts regarding the above.
  • Options
    NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    I haven't listened to Vallen's podcasts this week but what's this I hear about him and Moyles sparring?
    Moyles after his spike maybe?
  • Options
    gurney-sladegurney-slade Posts: 29,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Relax Gurners - just a bit of fun :)

Though they do happen to share common interests ;-)

Don't know what the breastfeeding story is but LBC have been using it as an excuse to tweet pictures of a large breast with a baby clamped to it! :blush:
  • Options
    CayceCayce Posts: 9,845
    Forum Member
    Don't know what the breastfeeding story is but LBC have been using it as an excuse to tweet pictures of a large breast with a baby clamped to it! :blush:

In order to titillate g-s, I can't see any other reason. A bit naff really.
  • Options
    Forum Member

What a creep.

I guess somebody has to :kitty:. Bev T's listening figures aren't good.

No doubt they'll be more antenatal anecdotes tomorrow with "Listen with Mother", nursing bras et al. Can't wait :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Certain theme "du jour " going on -
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dcpc wrote: »

His masculinity has a lot to be desired. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    Certain theme "du jour " going on -

et pourquoi pas mon ami, c'est drole jusqu'à un certain point!

Is Bev in for Sheila Fog tomorrow? I might give her a listen as she is a fellow northerner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    et pourquoi pas mon ami, c'est drole jusqu'à un certain point!

Is Bev in for Sheila Fog tomorrow? I might give her a listen as she is a fellow northerner.

Yes, Bev is for definite broadcasting tomorrow.
    Dragsville.
  • Options
    radiodadradiodad Posts: 2,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised no ones mentioned that over on Radio X Chris Moyles wants Steve Allen to come in on his show. Think it would be fairly interesting given they used to trade insults when Moyles was on Radio 1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    clitheroe1 wrote: »
    It's a perfectly reasonable question for Mr O'Brien to ask someone who's bleating on about their perception of the negative impact EU membership has had on Britain. Invariably, they never come up with a satisfactory answer.

As a signatory to the Kyoto Protocol, Britain was always likely to ban incandescent light bulbs regardless of whether we were in the EU or not.

Bleating? Give over. I've never heard a satisfactory reason as to why we should be in it. It's a total bloody mess.

Hey Clithers did you miss me while I was away as much as I missed you? ;-)
  • Options
    gamzattiwoogamzattiwoo Posts: 3,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JOB likes to throw this question out to those he deems to be uneducated as they are not in thrall to the EU.
    If he had listened to his colleague Nick in the previous hour the deterioration of rubbish collections was being discussed..Some people having to wait 4 weeks for rubbish to be collected.
    All the farce that some councils inflict on residents can be laid directly at the door of the EU.
  • Options
    clitheroe1clitheroe1 Posts: 4,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bleating? Give over. I've never heard a satisfactory reason as to why we should be in it. It's a total bloody mess.

Hey Clithers did you miss me while I was away as much as I missed you? ;-)

I could give you many reasons but it would probably be deleted for being too political.

Of course I missed my old sparring partner. I'm still wondering what you did to get banned?

Welcome back.
  • Options
    clitheroe1clitheroe1 Posts: 4,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JOB likes to throw this question out to those he deems to be uneducated as they are not in thrall to the EU.
    If he had listened to his colleague Nick in the previous hour the deterioration of rubbish collections was being discussed..Some people having to wait 4 weeks for rubbish to be collected.
    All the farce that some councils inflict on residents can be laid directly at the door of the EU.

That just isn't true. The regularity of bin collections has nothing to do with the EU, it's a choice of individual councils, influenced by cuts to central funding imposed by Cameron.
  • Options
    connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    Julia Heartless B***h is on Question Time, AGAIN! Last week I saw her on Sky News, Sunday she was on The Andrew Marr Show and now this! She gets everywhere! >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    clitheroe1 wrote: »
    I could give you many reasons but it would probably be deleted for being too political.

Of course I missed my old sparring partner. I'm still wondering what you did to get banned?

Welcome back.

Me too! It's a mystery, as Toyah once said.

Anyway that's all in the past, I'm back and here for you now so there's nothing to worry about. Sweetie.
This discussion has been closed.