Options

The Wonky Weekend Hollyoaks Thread

Comments

• Options
    DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    Drive and Buy
    I'll have a Jack Daniels & coke please Shaky shorty Leema??? :p:D:D;-)

Then after I think we should gatecrash Wonky's cheese appreciation do at his local?? How about it? :p;-)

PS/ Shorty sounds cool!! :cool:

Sounds good to me Madness :D

Just don't invite Chewy if you're planning to crash my local, she'll try to steal my barmaid :p
  • Options
    cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The SU Bar
    Hello. Yes it's gatecrasher Leema here! :p I know you might not have expected to see me on a Saturday but I've decided to gatecrash your party tonight!

What I'm about to do is go to the off-licence down the road to buy some drinks for us all. So, see you shortly! :cool:
    Don't call me Shortly! :D
    Actually, I'm going to look at other DS threads but saying I am buying some drinks for us sounds so much more fun! ;-):cool:

Mine will be a vodka and wine :D

Hey Shaky Leema. So good to see you!!!!
    DJ Jimmy wrote: »

Just don't invite Chewy if you're planning to crash my local, she'll try to steal my barmaid :p

I object!!!!! >:(

Actually I probably would :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The SU Bar
    A big yello to Madness!!!!! :D:D
  • Options
    Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drive and Buy
    Damn right. Also, I'm glad you're happy with the reunion of Ste and John-Paul :)

#McHay4eva :D

My excitement at the news radiated through my post didn't it Wonky??? I could barely contain myself!!! :o:p;-)

#McHay6FeetUnder ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drive and Buy
    Hey hey Shaky 'Shortly' Leema :D

Nice of you to join us. So it's your round right? Thanks! That saves Chewy making a mess of my beer cupboard :p

Chewy looks so cute with beer foam on her moustache, don't you think??? :p:D;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drive and Buy

Awww poor Wonky. :(:p What can I say Chewy is a babe magnet!! :blush: I doubt I can stop her, you know what she gets like especially when she teams up with Bob!!! :o:D;-)
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The SU Bar
    watching doctor who, its all about ghosts allI cant think is this would be the best solution for them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqhrydRFQJc
  • Options
    attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The SU Bar
    Hey Oaky-things! :D have to stay up till 3 to see the parents off so plenty of coffee for me :p
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cfc86 wrote: »
    Mine will be a vodka and wine :D

Hey Shaky Leema. So good to see you!!!!

I object!!!!! >:(

Actually I probably would :blush:

Thank you for all your welcomes, especially yours Chewy. Now I'm pleased I stayed up past my bedtime for Saturday!! ;-):p

In case you wonder, I got my "Don't call me Shortly" gag as an adaptation to this dialogue from Airplane:

"Surely you can't be serious?"
    "Yes I am serious. And don't call me Shirley!"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drive and Buy
    watching doctor who, its all about ghosts allI cant think is this would be the best solution for them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqhrydRFQJc

*Madness shakes her head at Vampy's absolutely brilliant solution* :p:D;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Drive and Buy
    Thank you for all your welcomes, especially yours Chewy. Now I'm pleased I stayed up past my bedtime for Saturday!! ;-):p

In case you wonder, I got my "Don't call me Shortly" gag as an adaptation to this dialogue from Airplane:

Don't worry, I got the reference :p

Great film. Just utter nonsense but great fun :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Drive and Buy
    attitude99 wrote: »
    Hey Oaky-things! :D have to stay up till 3 to see the parents off so plenty of coffee for me :p

Oh that's a shame you've got to stay up, we're all going to sleep Bob night night :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drive and Buy

Hey Shaky, how come my welcome didn't rate so high? :o OK, so I may have burped in your face, but it wasn't intentional!!! :D:D:D:p;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Drive and Buy

I lost the plot with Dr. Who today, love your link though Vampy. I always thought that was their best one on X Factor :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The SU Bar
    Awww poor Wonky. :(:p What can I say Chewy is a babe magnet!! :blush: I doubt I can stop her, you know what she gets like especially when she teams up with Bob!!! :D;-)

I just attract women like a moth to a flame :D

Bob is a bad example :o

I loved this performance of theirs. I've still Doctor Who to watch actually.

I hit a Y instead of an H :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Drive and Buy
    Hey Shaky, how come my welcome didn't rate so high? :o OK, so I may have burped in your face, but it wasn't intentional!!! :D:D:D:p;-)

Typical Madness, burping and farting all over the place :(

That's why I 'married' you. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The SU Bar

Hey Bob :D Such a shame as we're all having early nights :p

That movie is ridiculous but so funny :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drive and Buy

First chance you get, you'll be raiding your parents liquor cabinet!!! :p:p;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The SU Bar
    Oh that's a shame you've got to stay up, we're all going to sleep Bob night night :p

Not so fast! :p:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The SU Bar
    cfc86 wrote: »
    Hey Bob :D Such a shame as we're all having early nights :p

Stay up or Kylie gets it!! >:(;-):D
    First chance you get, you'll be raiding your parents liquor cabinet!!! :p:p;-)

Haha I wish, I don't like Baileys particularly, nor Sheridans ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The SU Bar
    *Madness shakes her head at Vampy's absolutely brilliant solution* :p:D;-)

not sure if you watch doctor who but i wasnt that keen on this weeks, hence my you tube solution
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The SU Bar
    Stay up or Kylie gets it!! >:(;-):D

Haha I wish, I don't like Baileys particularly, nor Sheridans ;)

Why do you think I'm going early? ;):D

What's Sheridans? Baileys is too sweet so I don't blame you for not drinking it :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The SU Bar
    I lost the plot with Dr. Who today, love your link though Vampy. I always thought that was their best one on X Factor :D

It wasnt just me who wasnt too keen on todays ep then?