Options

**SPOILER** Thread - Saturday 3rd October 2015

Comments

• Options
    AmethyztAmethyzt Posts: 4,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would just like to say thanks to Steph18 (who posted the spoiler first), Scarlotti - Top BLOKE :D , & Amethyzt - Ace Spy for kindly keeping an eye on twitter & getting us the result - it is very much appreciated.

I will continue to do my utmost to source moles for the rest of the series, unless someone else wants to do it.

Thanks Abigailsmum, happy to help ( that bloke I saw on twitter looks like he was just another show off, he still hasnt posted a result ! )

Dont you even dare think about going anywhere - you ARE the spoiler thread and we wouldnt have it any other way x
  • Options
    CornishDunkCornishDunk Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    If that's me you're aiming that at it's not a bit snooty, I don't see too many Sky Sports News viewers watching Strictly.

Bit of a generalization? I watch SSN, love my sport, but also love Strictly. I wouldn't vote vote for Kirsty just because I like catching up with rugby and cricket news! People should stop worrying who's voting for who, and why they're voting for them, and just enjoy the show.
  • Options
    xhannahlongxxhannahlongx Posts: 5,620
    Forum Member
    Never knew this thread existed. Cant wait to come back and see the spoiler every week!

Also, you get through a lot of pages here haha!
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Many thanks, AbigailsMum for providing spoiler. Best part of the show sometimes!!!!

Not sorry to see Iwan out; he seemed very deluded, and maybe thought dancing would be a lot easier than it actually is. Disappointed when I saw Kirsty last week. She looked as if she had it all going for her, but somehow just isn't happening.

On a different note : I haven't read the whole of this thread (much too long) so do not know what the rudeness is that has been mentioned. Whatever it is, can I just say that AbigailsMum, and others who supply spoilers, do not have to do it; but do so because they know how much it is appreciated. They deserve the sincere thanks from everyone who reads this thread, and NOT rudeness of any kind.
  • Options
    LordsallyLordsally Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amethyzt wrote: »
    Thanks Abigailsmum, happy to help ( that bloke I saw on twitter looks like he was just another show off, he still hasnt posted a result ! )

Dont you even dare think about going anywhere - you ARE the spoiler thread and we wouldnt have it any other way x

Ditto! :)
  • Options
    davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    scarlotti wrote: »
    Amongst the bookies, only Corals have so far updated their odds to reflect tonight's elimination!

Coral seem to be quick to update. They listed Georgia as a contestant before the official announcement.

Although they haven't settled my losing 1st elimination bets yet. I had £2.50 each on Kirsty and Jamelia. So near yet so far :D
  • Options
    abigailsmumabigailsmum Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PLEASE DO NOT post the spoiler on DS outside of this page as it causes a lot of trouble in the forum, & could, if serious enough, close the spoiler thread completely.

Many thanks xxx
  • Options
    Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread and spoilers, first time making a prediction, might have better luck next week
  • Options
    Bobby'sgirlBobby'sgirl Posts: 7,409
    Forum Member
    If it wasn't for Abigail'smum and her friends we would have to wait for the Sunday programme so why don't the moaners and whingers just not bother joining the people who love and respect the hard work AM does each week. Why are some posters just plain nasty and not patient enough to wait. I gave up reading their posters.
    Ignore them AM and keep up the good work.:)xx
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echoing others, thank you so much for the spoiler - both to those who spotted TeamOgogo had a spoiler (and TeamOgogo themselves) and to abigailsmum as always. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone for your support - it really is appreciated, & what makes this the nicest thread on DS xxx
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GibsonAndy wrote: »
    I understand AbigailsMum has the majority of the spoilers for Strictly but as there was no official "mole" for tonight's SCD tapings she's got to learn how to share. ":)"

That's really not going to encourage future spoilers sweetie...
  • Options
    yorkshire belleyorkshire belle Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davethorp wrote: »
    Coral seem to be quick to update. They listed Georgia as a contestant before the official announcement.

Although they haven't settled my losing 1st elimination bets yet. I had £2.50 each on Kirsty and Jamelia. So near yet so far :D
    And guess who is working for corals, mr James Jordan himsel, the tweeted it a couple of weeks ago x
  • Options
    davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    And guess who is working for corals, mr James Jordan himsel, the tweeted it a couple of weeks ago x

I did notice he seemed to be promoting them a lot on twitter
  • Options
    scarlottiscarlotti Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is he? :)

I didn't know that!!!

I can only imagine what vitriolic rantings we'll be getting from him now Ola has gone in week 1.

:o
  • Options
    missmuffett27missmuffett27 Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    Thanks for spoiler result.fair decision!
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished watching the show and to be honest Iwan deserved to go, huge thanks to abigailsmum for organising this thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is he? :)

I didn't know that!!!

I can only imagine what vitriolic rantings we'll be getting from him now Ola has gone in week 1.

:o

Hopefully he will be polite or they might sack him lol. Well he does need the money :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CRIKEY - our little thread has over 121,000 views :o:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CRIKEY - our little thread has over 121,000 views :o:o:o
    Lol so much for people not wanting to know the outcome. Your famous AM :)
  • Options
    Liza with a ZeeLiza with a Zee Posts: 1,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad iwan's out he did think he was better than he was. Kirsty's the same her incredulity over her scores sealed her fate. She's this years Victoria Pendleton. Looks the part but can't dance.
  • Options
    millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks abigailsmum for all your hard work in getting us the spoiler and setting up this thread for the spoiler and spoiler times with help of Monaogg. It is very much appreciated that you spend your time to get the spoiler we all enjoy hearing it. Even though some of us are inpatient and rude. Do not let that put you off. Enjoy coming on here after watching Strictly and talking and debating who will go.

Glad Jamelia stayed in but that is because of Tristan.:blush:
    Enjoyed Kelie and Kevin, Ainsley and Natalie, Anita and Gleb and I thought as well as being a fabulous dancer Jay is a real sweetheart. XX
  • Options
    NormandieNormandie Posts: 4,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone for your support - it really is appreciated, & what makes this the nicest thread on DS xxx
    Hello Abigailsmum and thank you for your usual sterling efforts to obtain the results - and thank you also to the moles and other subterranean animals. :D Much appreciated here... and also at my mother's care home where she loves being the centre of attention for being '"in the know" each week ahead of the Sunday show.
  • Options
    TashatwirlTashatwirl Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    clocking in very late for the first night of my favourite DS thread :) Looking forward to catching up with you all next week. Abigailsmum - thank you, as ever, for the spoiler and for looking after us. Lovely to be back!
  • Options
    hippychickxxxhippychickxxx Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to abigailsmum for once again organising this thread!
    I would just like to say thanks to Steph18 (who posted the spoiler first), Scarlotti - Top BLOKE :D , & Amethyzt - Ace Spy for kindly keeping an eye on twitter & getting us the result - it is very much appreciated.

I will continue to do my utmost to source moles for the rest of the series, unless someone else wants to do it.

thanks to all of you for managing to get us the results - not having a confirmed mole obviously made it more of a challenge this week so your efforts are doubly appreciated :)

the result isn't really a surprise, iwan was awful in both shows and kirsty wasn't much better, shame cos i really like kirsty (and brendon) and was hoping that she would do well :(

i thought iwan was too enthusiastic like an over-excited puppy - i was waiting for him to piddle in the middle of the dance floor :D