Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Michael Parr??????Is this a joke ? :confused:
  • Options
    Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay, Ryan wins an award for once.

I agree. Ryan finally gets some recognition. Well done to all the Inside Soap Award winners.:)
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just seen Emmerdales twitter feed.. wow well done, recognition at last!
  • Options
    Minute Mart 1Minute Mart 1 Posts: 620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    just seen Emmerdales twitter feed.. wow well done, recognition at last!

They have won best Soap at these awards before. ;-)

Congratulations to Emmerdale, well deserved, I would be interesting to know how close the vote was for best soap, I did think it would be between Emmerdale and EastEnders? So pleased Ryan Hawley got best newcomer so deserved. Really chuffed Tameka won The funny award. The only award I did not agree with was Best Affair. This should not have gone to Debbie and Ross. EastEnders and Corrie tied 3 a piece, but it was Emmerdale's night. I imagine Leeds will be a happy place tonight. ;-)
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Done Emmerdale.
  • Options
    jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow fantastic for ED!!! :D Fully deserved after a brilliant year. Kate Oates will be missed massively but let's hope she can turn Corrie around too. And well done to Michael Parr too :p.
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Hurrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Great for Emmerdale, and nice to see Mike Parr, Ryan Hawley, Amelia Flanagan and the Val/Eric partnership all getting recognised, they've been amazing.

No idea how that Ross/Debbie crap won an award, but never mind.

Nice way for Kate Oates to go out.
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    I wonder if the Corrie cast are doing their best to hob knob with Kate Oates this evening?
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Well Done Emmerdale.

Indeed and especially the rather divinely gorgeous and wonderful Ryan Hawley for best newcomer.
  • Options
    starlight 12starlight 12 Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Yeah! Congratulations to Emmerdale. Maybe ITV will stop treating corrie as the superior soap now (but i highly doubt it! )
  • Options
    All Of MeAll Of Me Posts: 2,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Officially the worst set of winners in the Inside Soap awards 20 year history.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Huge Eastenders fan. But we'll done Emmerdale. They have been on form this year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Well done to Emmerdale :D
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Happy for Emmerdale. Well deserved. Glad the beautiful Alison King pipped best actress too.
  • Options
    Minute Mart 1Minute Mart 1 Posts: 620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    Happy for Emmerdale. Well deserved. Glad the beautiful Alison King pipped best actress too.

Yes I was pleased Alison got that award. Well deserved. A Class act.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Excellent news! I am so chuffed for ED. They totally deserved it, and especially Nurob. He's been outstanding.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another great year for Emmerdale, and these awards are well deserved. They have had some great storylines and characters these last few years.
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad Emmerdale finally won best soap its by far the best of all the soaps and has been for years.
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,224
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    Michael Parr??????Is this a joke ? :confused:

This, from the Anthony Cotton fan club, sour grapes because thankfully there wasn't a "Naff Queen" category. :p:D
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charley Webb looked gorgeous. You wouldn't think she she was heavily pregnant.
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All Of Me wrote: »

Oh the bitterness of some EastEnders fans :)
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't watch ED but well done to them, the clips they show at the BSA it looks like a good soap.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't watch Emmerdale (maybe I should start) but don't think Eastenders or Corrie deserve to win big at the moment. Was quite surprised Adam Woodyatt didn't win Best Actor but maybe the voting public are getting as sick of the Lucy storyline as I am.

Not impressed to see Matt Di Angelo up for "best bad boy". Putting aside the fact that I think he's an appalling actor, it doesn't feel right to be classing a rapist as a "bad boy", seems to suggest it's just a phase this young lad will grow out of. "Bad boy" characters can do terrible things but it generally feels like it's accidental, like with Rob on Corrie, rather than the way Dean was written - a deluded/unrepentant rapist.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All Of Me wrote: »

Sour grapes :p

EastEnders / Corrie trump most soap awards even if the nominees are crap due to the overzealous fans, ED has deserved these wins for a long long time and they are thoroughly deserved!

It's been a long time coming well done Emmerdale!
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MyCindy should have won the young actor award... That April one is completely untrustworthy.