Options

Fallout 4

Comments

• Options
    shoestring25shoestring25 Posts: 4,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    me too i basically brought a console so i could play fallout 4 and mass effect next year
  • Options
    kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    18 days to go and still hardly any gameplay shown, nothing since E3, and those special videos. ( well unless I've missed its:) )

And yet I'm still super hyped for this game.
  • Options
    gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    I think I need to free up the next six moths to allow me to play this game.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    I echo the sentiments of this thread! Super hyped for this as well.
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kendoguk wrote: »
    18 days to go and still hardly any gameplay shown, nothing since E3, and those special videos. ( well unless I've missed its:) )

And yet I'm still super hyped for this game.

Yeah in one way I want to see more but on the other hand it'll be nice jumping into the world knowing next to nothing about the plot. My decisions will be based on gut feelings rather than knowing xxx is the bad guy.
  • Options
    simongvs70simongvs70 Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm playing F3 to get some practice in before 4 comes out. Also, i've booked two weeks off work to get properly stuck into it. If anyone asks if i am going anywhere, i'll say Boston but won't elaborate...
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Need to wait until Christmas to get this so hoping to avoid spoilers etc until then. I've not read any news or anything since it was first revealed so doing well so far
  • Options
    gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    OMTT wrote: »
    Need to wait until Christmas to get this so hoping to avoid spoilers etc until then. I've not read any news or anything since it was first revealed so doing well so far

To be honest there is very little information out there at the moment apart from where the game is set and a few very basic details listed in the launch event.
  • Options
    ritchritch Posts: 2,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^
    yep the lack of spoilers has been great, its amazing they were able to keep it as quiet as they did before announcing it. My concern is everyone going on about it on release as I wont be able to play for at least a few weeks. So need to stay away from people that play games!
  • Options
    Andy2Andy2 Posts: 11,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hotelier wrote: »
    Only 18 days to go!..I've never looked forward to a game so much.

Likewise. I played F3 for 6 years, nothing else satisfied me after that. I hope F4 has the same vibe.
    Thing is, I've got to wait 'til Christmas Day to get mine, and then we blimmin' have to go out for the blimmin' day. Gah!
  • Options
    shaddlershaddler Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still very much looking forward to this, especially with the possibility of using mods on PS4. I just hope the game doesn't suffer the technical issues previous Bethesda games suffered with on the PS3.
  • Options
    Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    If you have PS4 and X1 and have never played fallout 3, the X1 version is looking like a winner as it comes with a free copy of Fallout 3.
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've managed to buy Fallout 3 4 times I don't need another version. :blush: But it's a nice offer for those that haven't played it.
  • Options
    Kopite79Kopite79 Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shaddler wrote: »
    Still very much looking forward to this, especially with the possibility of using mods on PS4. I just hope the game doesn't suffer the technical issues previous Bethesda games suffered with on the PS3.

This is my main concern which is why I'm not touching it for at least 6 months. Hopefully the game will be fixed up by then. I bought Fallout 3 and Skyrim on launch and still remember the issues those games had.
  • Options
    paulbrockpaulbrock Posts: 16,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    F4 achievements:

(mostly spoiler-free, one or two interesting hints at gameplay in there)
    http://www.exophase.com/game/fallout-4-ps4/trophies/
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    paulbrock wrote: »
    F4 achievements:

3 sound interesting. The play a holotape game & score a home run or touch down. I guess there'll be baseball & American football arcade games, or, team up with settlers for full on baseball/American football matches! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Massively looking forward to this game. Been a fan of the franchise since the original, and Fallout 3 ranks as one of my all time favourite games.

Also, I booked the week off work so I can lose myself in the game for a while. :D
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paulbrock wrote: »
    F4 achievements:

Pretty standard. No need for multiple plays to get 100%.

Clicked on another article -
    http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/614233/Fallout-4-Bethesda-update-Fallout-Beer-Carlsberg-Art-book

12 bottles of (basically Carlsberg) beer for £30. That's almost nightclub prices!
  • Options
    shoestring25shoestring25 Posts: 4,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty standard. No need for multiple plays to get 100%.
    its got factions i dont think you will be able to join all three in one playthrough you couldnt in new vegas
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its got factions i dont think you will be able to join all three in one playthrough you couldnt in new vegas

You know what? I knew that. I even decided on an order. <rolleyes> Brain not working.
  • Options
    dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only saw a glimpse of the advert last night for the Xbox One...but did I see it that is was coming with Fallout3 as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dearmrman wrote: »
    Only saw a glimpse of the advert last night for the Xbox One...but did I see it that is was coming with Fallout3 as well.

Yep. Probably a download code rather than physical disc.
    Think they're adding F3 to the BC list too for next year.

• Options
    kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you pre-order fallout 4 digitally you get a fallout 3 code, I got mine yesterday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kendoguk wrote: »
    If you pre-order fallout 4 digitally you get a fallout 3 code, I got mine yesterday.

Is it the GOTY or just standard?

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Got an email off Game a few days ago confirming they'll be taking payment for my Pip-Boy edition on Nov 2nd. Getting excited now. :D