Words can't express how INCEST I am at that episode! :mad:

FIFY :D
  • Options
    Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pandora. wrote: »
    Words can't express how INCENSED I am at that episode! :mad:

Oh the auntie/nephew kiss must have happened tonight. I would have really like to have been in the story meeting where they writers came up with this plot, its absolutely disgusting even the dingles haven't gone this far into incest.

side note: just for this story the forum needs to add the barf emoji
  • Options
    Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's next week Mark
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You own a pet so you fee like they are part of your family, but for someone like Laurel who might not have ever owned a pet they might not look at it the same way.
    Exactly. Just amazes me that we never get these reactions when real human beings are killed or maimed in soaps. :D
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noxy wrote: »
    FIFY :D
    Oh the auntie/nephew kiss must have happened tonight. I would have really like to have been in the story meeting where they writers came up with this plot, its absolutely disgusting even the dingles haven't gone this far into incest.

I think you've both jumped to the wrong conclusion here folks - in case you hadn't noticed, Pandora is an ardent Harriet / Ashley fan ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Here it is :

:o
    /|\
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's next week Mark

oh ok, I'm dreading that scene
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Exactly. Just amazes me that we never get these reactions when real human beings are killed or maimed in soaps. :D

Coz no one cares about them :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you've both jumped to the wrong conclusion here folks - in case you hadn't noticed, Pandora is an ardent Harriet / Ashley fan ;-)

I hadn't noticed that until today
    Here it is :

/|\

LOL :D
  • Options
    NoxyNoxy Posts: 5,578
    Forum Member
    Here it is :

/|\

:D:D:D
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh ok, I'm dreading that scene

Me too, I love Moira and I'm fond of Pete but I don't want people maths to be happening to the two characters.
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    Coz no one cares about them :p

:D Exactly Star! I couldn't give two figs when Ruby snuffed it, or Gennie, or most of the others in all honesty:p:blush:.
  • Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Words can't express how INCENSED I am at that episode! :mad:

Let me guess KO's total character assassination of Harriet:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not so, people have been harping on about Debbie's supposed killing of Gennie since it happened despite her being elsewhere waiting for an ambulance while Cameron was doing the deed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mostly Harriet:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Not so, people have been harping on about Debbie's supposed killing of Gennie since it happened despite her being elsewhere waiting for an ambulance while Cameron was doing the deed.
    Yes but that's not about care for Gennie - it's about dislike for Dobbie.:kitty:
  • Options
    Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let me guess KO's total character assassination of Harriet:o:o
    Exactly Kwynne! I'm still fuming! :o:(>:(
    Mostly Harriet:D:D
    Yes :D Ashley is still in my bad books. >:(
  • Options
    Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm starting to get very tired of people bitching about other FMs in a place where they can't respond. :)
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    I'm starting to get very tired of people bitching about other FMs in a place where they can't respond. :)

Are our ears burning again? :);-)

Ignore 'em. :cool:

If it's any consolation, I also like Harriet and thought last week was a pretty pathetic attempt to make the audience onside with Ashley dumping her.

Harriet is awesome and would have been just the support he needed. Whereas Laurel will almost certainly fall spectucularly off the wagon.
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm another Harriet fan and think Ashley's a fool. One thing that really bugged me was that Ashley said the real reason he dumped Harriet was so that she wouldn't have to look after him. However he's happy to let the squeaky voiced one look after him.
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andybear wrote: »
    I'm another Harriet fan and think Ashley's a fool. One thing that really bugged me was that Ashley said the real reason he dumped Harriet was so that she wouldn't have to look after him. However he's happy to let the squeaky voiced one look after him.

Perhaps it is his final and ultimate revenge. We could even have a Hollyoaks Patrick and Maxine storyline repeat. ;-)
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Andybear wrote: »

I get what they're trying to say - that he hasn't been with Harriet that long,and it's not serious enough to put that pressure on her. Whereas him and Laurel have long history and have been through hell together. He helped her through her alcoholism after all.

But I still think it's tough on Harriet, and I don't like them making out she's not strong enough. She is. I hope they've got something else for her to do, she's a bit wasted as a character really. I actually loved her most when she was jealous of Laurel and her eyes went all black. :cool: But the stuff with Bob and Ged was terrible, so please, not back to that. :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get what they're trying to say - that he hasn't been with Harriet that long,and it's not serious enough to put that pressure on her. Whereas him and Laurel have long history and have been through hell together. He helped her through her alcoholism after all.

But I still think it's tough on Harriet, and I don't like them making out she's not strong enough. She is. I hope they've got something else for her to do, she's a bit wasted as a character really. I actually loved her most when she was jealous of Laurel and her eyes went all black. :cool: But the stuff with Bob and Ged was terrible, so please, not back to that. :cry:
    BiB : Yes, I think that's exactly the reason. It's one thing to love somebody and I'm sure Harriet did, (although I never really understood why she was suddenly making eyes at Bob), but the fact is she and Ash hadn't been together very long at all and just don't have the history that Ash and Laurel have.

With the best will in the world, Harriet's love is unlikely to be so deep after such a short time to make her want to become his carer for his last months or years, whilst his entire personality and behaviour changes for the worse. As she said, she'd probably do it because she's a good person, but it's a massive thing for anyone to do and I think she would have become very very unhappy very quickly.:( She's dodged a bullet imo and I don't think it's unrealistic that she would realise that herself.

It's always sad when couples break up, but Harriet hasn't been treated any worse than any other character whose relationship breaks down for whatever reason, (ie most characters in soap......often on a regular basis).:)
  • Options
    Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just out of interest have I missed them writing Edna out permanently or is that yet to come
This discussion has been closed.