13»

Comments

• Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    God help them, going to be so overshadowed by the toddler >:(

Just think of the positives. When she gets targeted and is on the block for a full week it will be glorious TV :p
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jase back to the US, I hope they check his bags at the border.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And already things in their favour, immunity already >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would have preferred Veronica, but that is the way the icecube crumbles as Mr Freeze would say
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    And already things in their favour, immunity already >:(

Missing the entire first week is a huge disadvantage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The smiles on the HG's faces where like, "We're having you for Breakfast" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »

Hoping Tim can work a social game to keep him and Nikki safe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We'll have to see

Gutted to be honest, another series for her to pollute but hopefully her stay will only be brief

If she's still in there around mid April time then that's the time to start panicking
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We'll have to see

Gutted to be honest, another series for her to pollute but hopefully her stay will only be brief

If she's still in there around mid April time then that's the time to start panicking

She'll be gone soon.

Nikki is there for the paycheck and is a complete diva.

Only way she stays is if the HG get a kick out of watching her suffer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Hoping Tim can work a social game to keep him and Nikki safe.

Hoping Tim goes into business for himself, he shouldn't have to watch out for her

Hopefully the enormity of what she has got herself into will sink in once the immunity is gone
  • Options
    futumtchfutumtch Posts: 2,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine drawing Nikki's name for PoV when you need someone to fight for you. Waste of space.
  • Options
    CharoCharo Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Thank you very much for your help Richie. I fell asleep last night but hopefully will be able to make it on Sunday
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done to Nikki and the people of Canada ! Can't wait to see how she gets on!

As for the the first eviction, so the uk isnt alone where females target females! and if someone wants to stop a couple forming.... its the female that they go for!?!! I mean what the hell?? I really dont get it?? I didt want either of those two to go, and the brothers not using the veto was just CRAZY ! I wanted the brothers out before that and now i want them out more then ever!

I really dont like the overt gaming playing in this version - - that Dallas was lying on bed with Kacey, and clearly enjoying her company - so what does he do? Yes he noms her !!!!!

I didnt realise (not having watched before) that the HOH can actiually discuss there choices with the other hms beforehand! Like i said i hate all the game playing.

By the way how long does this last and when is the final?

Oh and where can i watch the LF?
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Overt game playing will be a part of this show the whole way through, Barracute. That's essentially what the show is.

Two people a couple of seasons ago spent the entire season kissing, he evicted her at the final 3 because he had a better shot at winning against the other person in the house. They're still together now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overt game playing will be a part of this show the whole way through, Barracute. That's essentially what the show is.

Two people a couple of seasons ago spent the entire season kissing, he evicted her at the final 3 because he had a better shot at winning against the other person in the house. They're still together now.

Good grief! :o

its funny to the think of the game playing that people think goes on in our BB, this is on another level altogether!
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    Well done to Nikki and the people of Canada ! Can't wait to see how she gets on!

As for the the first eviction, so the uk isnt alone where females target females! and if someone wants to stop a couple forming.... its the female that they go for!?!! I mean what the hell?? I really dont get it?? I didt want either of those two to go, and the brothers not using the veto was just CRAZY ! I wanted the brothers out before that and now i want them out more then ever!

I really dont like the overt gaming playing in this version - - that Dallas was lying on bed with Kacey, and clearly enjoying her company - so what does he do? Yes he noms her !!!!!

I didnt realise (not having watched before) that the HOH can actiually discuss there choices with the other hms beforehand! Like i said i hate all the game playing.

By the way how long does this last and when is the final?

Oh and where can i watch the LF?

It's so annoying, but yes sadly the UK female curse is alive still on the international BBs. You would have loved Naeha, she was on the last season and was gunning after the big guys on the first day... Was really refreshing to see (she got screwed over in the end by a stupid twist).

It was obvious the boys wouldn't use the POV, tbh they would be extremely stupid to. They already have big targets on the back and using it would only make it bigger for them. Plus why would they save either of the nominees? Just doesn't make any sense.

Paige was a sweet girl, but it was clear she wasn't really going to bring much to the house so I think it was the right decision tonight.

Happy to see Nikki go in, never seen Tim before as I haven't watched the Australian one. I can't see Nikki lasting long in there though (unless production save her with twists), she is useless at tasks and honestly I doubt she really cares.. She is only in there for a pay slip and I don't blame her.

Also the only thing that annoyed me with this episode is that there was just too much going on, felt too rushed. I don't know why they always insist on having an eviction on the second episode. Having Noms, POV and the vote so early on was pointless as you couldn't really get clued up on and see the dynamics of the group.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyyleer wrote: »
    It's so annoying, but yes sadly the UK female curse is alive still on the international BBs. You would have loved Naeha, she was on the last season and was gunning after the big guys on the first day... Was really refreshing to see (she got screwed over in the end by a stupid twist).

It was obvious the boys wouldn't use the POV, tbh they would be extremely stupid to. They already have big targets on the back and using it would only make it bigger for them. Plus why would they save either of the nominees? Just doesn't make any sense.

Paige was a sweet girl, but it was clear she wasn't really going to bring much to the house so I think it was the right decision tonight.

Happy to see Nikki go in, never seen Tim before as I haven't watched the Australian one. I can't see Nikki lasting long in there though (unless production save her with twists), she is useless at tasks and honestly I doubt she really cares.. She is only in there for a pay slip and I don't blame her.

Also the only thing that annoyed me with this episode is that there was just too much going on, felt too rushed. I don't know why they always insist on having an eviction on the second episode. Having Noms, POV and the vote so early on was pointless as you couldn't really get clued up on and see the dynamics of the group.

Yes one thing i have noticed from watchng all of two eps lol is that they dont stop to breath constantly jumping from one thing to the next, the editing and constant cutting is so annoying, you never get to watch a full scene play out without interruption every few seconds it seems. Also do they not just have hls shows or does the host appear every night to talk us through it?
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    Yes one thing i have noticed from watchng all of two eps lol is that they dont stop to breath constantly jumping from one thing to the next, the editing and constant cutting is so annoying, you never get to watch a full scene play out without interruption every few seconds it seems. Also do they not just have hls shows or does the host appear every night to talk us through it?

Normally Arisa only appears once a week, on a Thursday which is the eviction episode. Sunday is a hls show with the HOH competition and nominations and Wednesday is another hls show with the POV competition. Some of the weeks though Arisa will host two shows if there is twists etc (which happens a lot on BB CAN, they love the twists).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally Arisa only appears once a week, on a Thursday which is the eviction episode. Sunday is a hls show with the HOH competition and nominations and Wednesday is another hls show with the POV competition. Some of the weeks though Arisa will host two shows if there is twists etc (which happens a lot on BB CAN, they love the twists).

Thanks for that, yes i already can see how much they love their twists over there! Makes BBuk look very underdone in the twists stakes ! One thing i just thought about the shows is that i didnt miss Marcus' dulcet tones !
  • Options
    bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    futumtch wrote: »
    Imagine drawing Nikki's name for PoV when you need someone to fight for you. Waste of space.

Depends what the comp is and providing it is something she wants to do of cause. :D
    In BB7 silent disco when she finally got her mp3 player to work she did last 4 hours. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah I can't get my head around only 3 shows a week, must not rate well enough to give it the extra nights. I would like to see it sunday to thursday ( 5 nights) at the very least. And why didn't they just have the launch on sunday night since they went in on the friday?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We'll have to see

She might even get to have her birthday in the house as its the end of April. :)