Big Brother Canada 2016 - Episode 14 - Eviction/HoH - 1 April - 1am

Comments

• Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    What a complete waste of time that secret suite was

Where was the controlling the house stuff we were promised would happen, was that chip hiding IT :confused:
    I was wondering the same thing, I have seen no report of anything other than the chip hiding.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stream just went down.

**** Global
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stock up with the >:(

Think they are about to be needed
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm ready. Is everyone else? >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if Hydroxy Cut works on cats.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do I get the feeling this is going to fall flat on its face after the break
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I have plenty of :mad: and still have a few Leah spears stored away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Massive order of business.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is hardly gripping we all know who they will choose.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear god, so we don't even get a say on who goes back in

As if they are bring someone back in who they backdoored in the first place ^_^

Explains why the feeds will be off the next few days so production can go in there and strongarm them into a decision if it's not unanimous
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loveita did not sound too keen to go back and Kelsey keener, a reversal of last week when Kelsey looked and sounded as if she just wanted to go home.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That has to be the worst 90 minutes of BB I have seen.
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maddy trying to talk game lol.
    Loveita basically pitched for Kelsey to go back in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    Loveita did not sound too keen to go back and Kelsey keener, a reversal of last week when Kelsey looked and sounded as if she just wanted to go home.

Loveita knew she was done, that's why.

She was talking about the housemates voting the other day and said if that happens, you're (Kelsey) going back in, not me.

I would be absolutely livid if it happened to me - seven days cooped up in a box when you never had a chance of returning? Kelsey's got several allies, and Loveita's own allies turned on her.
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    What is even more annoying is that the hg's will probably have made a decision within the hour, but they filled the show with so much filler crap, they had no time for for estching more decision making or the comp.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    Loveita knew she was done, that's why.

She was talking about the housemates voting the other day and said if that happens, you're (Kelsey) going back in, not me.

I would be absolutely livid if it happened to me - seven days cooped up in a box when you never had a chance of returning? Kelsey's got several allies, and Loveita's own allies turned on her.
    Me too :D

At least the jury house is like a holiday with more freedom and they earn quite a generous allowance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Complete anticlimax coming up on Sunday as we all know who will be put back in

What a flop of a an episode tonight, and complete waste of 90 minutes

Secret suite a complete waste of time, a whole week wasted and now we have to wait until SUNDAY to see Kelsey go back in there

"Someone's always watching", shame we're not until after Sunday's show
  • Options
    bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So they will be deliberating over the next few days to get a unanimous vote. And in the meantime we get a live feed and news blackout. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluegroper wrote: »
    So they will be deliberating over the next few days to get a unanimous vote. And in the meantime we get a live feed and news blackout. >:(

No - Arisa told us one of them will be going back in "tonight" - we just don't get to see.

We could have seen them decide on the spot which one goes back in.
    We could have had the HoH competition also.

Instead we get 90 minutes of pure shite, blatant manipulation to send the showmance back in, and told the feeds will be off for the weekend for no reason at all. With the house being chaos in the last 24 hours, they couldn't have timed it any better could they? >:(

I'm so pissed off. I'm close to giving up on BBCAN altogether. The manipulation to get Kelsey back in is too much; as soon as they changed the fake eviction to a returning player, I knew she'd be back. They sacrificed the real fake eviction twist in order to get her back in. I don't get it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarah fell flat on her face on the sideshow :D
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They could've brought Kelsey Loveita back as one player that would've been interesting.
    It was obvious Loveita would be voted back in by the public .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    They could've brought Kelsey Loveita back as one player that would've been interesting.

Even more obvious that Kelsey would win a house vote, still didn't stop them, though, did it? I wonder why...
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree the first hour was a complete waste of time, stuff like Kelsey/Loves families chatting away for ages - what has that got to do with anything? !

Anyway - loved that Nikki actually had the guts to make the deciding vote and as i knew she would, did exactly what she wanted and to hell with the consequences ! I wasnt massively bothered who went home to be honest. But that it was who Nikki voted for was a good thing for me.

As for the ending -

Well what a massive anti-climax and horrible way to leave us hanging all weekend !! Gonna miss having ANY Lf til Sunday, although having my life back (to quote BG) wont be a bad thing lol

Did anyone though notice earlier in the show Arisa said "later tonight SOMEONE will decide who returns... " she definitely said SOMEONE not THEY - i have just rewatched it to double check? Maybe just a bluff of course....... but because of that as it was building up at the end i thought Kelsey and Loveita would have to agree to pick ONE hm to make the decision there and then. Would cetainly have been a better way to end!

Not knowing is a killer isnt it?

There is no way the whole house will reach a unanimous decision, they will probably have to take a vote and go with the majority in the end - though if its a tie wonder what will happen ? lol
  • Options
    bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »

They also could of just put them both back too since the house was running low on females. Who cares what the house decides, it is blatantly obvious they (production) want Kelsey and the public Loveita. So put them both back and don't cut the feeds all weekend. >:(
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,112
    Forum Member
    Well that was an underwhelming night.
    BBCan seems to be losing its touch. When they used to rig stuff they at least did it to keep the fans happy. Now they rig stuff and pee off the fans aswell. What is this, BBUK?

Kind of funny how the week started with Tim's popularity taking a hit and ends with Nikki's popularity taking a hit.
    I think if Nikki screws Tim over, she'll be screwing them both over as Tim is the only person who has a legitimate reason to drag her along. After a few too many headaches, the others will drop her like a bad habit.

Still not sure who should come back, whoever stirs the house up most, but can't really be sure who that would be. Loveita would be a bit of a lone wolf, while Kelsey coming back will completely reunite the Third Wheel, undoing all that hard work the other week.