Me too :( hope something comes soon.
  • Options
    LyceumLyceum Posts: 3,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kazia14 wrote: »
    I have the post-event feeling of emptiness

Me too!

Have put all the buildings in storage. They've no characters associated with them and since we can't play the games anymore it's not worth having them take up so much space!

That was an easy event. I also enjoyed the fact we didn't have to visit anyone else's Springfield as that always just takes too long.
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fire station update is here!
  • Options
    lamblamlamblamblamlamb Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Fire station update is here!

I've notice tapping neighbors does not guarantee a medal, does it only work on active players?

If so i might need to hide some neighbours
  • Options
    EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've notice tapping neighbors does not guarantee a medal, does it only work on active players?

If so i might need to hide some neighbours

I don't know if it's on purpose or if somebody at EA f***ed up, but you can only get a measly 16 medals a day! (You get more for tapping two fires - not the buildings - in your own town!)
  • Options
    GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EStaffs90 wrote: »
    I don't know if it's on purpose or if somebody at EA f***ed up, but you can only get a measly 16 medals a day! (You get more for tapping two fires - not the buildings - in your own town!)

If it was on purpose, I don't know why they bothered really. These mini events are usually very easy to complete in the time. I'm almost finished part 6 and have barely been playing really.
  • Options
    kazia14kazia14 Posts: 322
    Forum Member
    I do think there should be higher rewards for visiting friends towns. Including all the loading screens it's the most labour intensive part of the game.
  • Options
    heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know the medals for visiting friends isn't set well, but so far this morning I have collected three donuts when visiting less then twenty friends towns. Woohoo!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know how to make money fast? I have loads of land I need to buy and would I be better off sending all the characters on 24 hr jobs or smaller jobs through the day?
  • Options
    GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Anyone know how to make money fast? I have loads of land I need to buy and would I be better off sending all the characters on 24 hr jobs or smaller jobs through the day?

If you can regularly log in then smaller jobs will generate more money than 24 hour jobs. if you don't have the time, put them on jobs that will last till you can get back to it.
  • Options
    CardioCortezCardioCortez Posts: 11,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you haven't already, add me: RCortez91

Cheers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think these more-seen characters are still to be added:

Ms Albright (The Sunday School teacher)
    Sarah Wiggum
    Lionel Hutz
    Bill and Marty (KBBL radio)
    Wendell (Springfield Elementary)
    Richard (Springfield Elementary)
    Allison Taylor (Springfield Elementary)
    Lewis Clark (Springfield Elementary)
    Charlie (Nuclear Power Plant)
    Jack Marley (Nuclear Power Plant)
    Alice Glick (Retirement Home)
    Sam (Moe's Tavern)
    Larry (Moe's Tavern)
    Judge Constance Harm
    Mr and Sylvia Winfield

Let me know if any of these are in the game (I may have just missed the opportunity to get them).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think these more-seen characters are still to be added:

Sarah Wiggum
    Lionel Hutz
    Sam (Moe's Tavern)
    Larry (Moe's Tavern)
    Judge Constance Harm
    Mr and Sylvia Winfield

Let me know if any of these are in the game (I may have just missed the opportunity to get them).

I would like to see 'Michael Jackson' added, you know the one in the mental hospital who thought he was Michael Jackson :D
  • Options
    EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sarah Wiggum
    Lionel Hutz
    Sam (Moe's Tavern)
    Larry (Moe's Tavern)
    Judge Constance Harm
    Mr and Sylvia Winfield

It makes that line from Homer in the current event - "They've already introduced everyone" - a little odd.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do I get righteousness up for my town? It says a ot keeping criminals off the street and reducing graffiti?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EStaffs90 wrote: »
    It makes that line from Homer in the current event - "They've already introduced everyone" - a little odd.

It does.

An idea I'd have would be to have a Springfield Mall expansion where we place the stores inside the mall (rather than just have the Mall building which they released) like Lionel Hutz's office (and the character), Ned Flanders' Leftorium, Marge's Pretzel place, etc.

There's a list of stores on here we could have:

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Springfield_Mall

Then design the rest of it with different floors, escalators and lifts, foundations, plants, benches, etc.
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do I get righteousness up for my town? It says a ot keeping criminals off the street and reducing graffiti?

(In some peoples towns at least) there's no way of getting 5 stars in Righteousness without simply buying and placing Training Walls until it gives you 5 stars. You may need 10+ of them, but you can put them directly behind bigger buildings like the high school so they're not noticeable.
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    Wow, this mini fire event has really dragged on hasn't it?
  • Options
    Duncan_StylesDuncan_Styles Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    I only recently twigged onto the 5 free donuts from the railyard weekly tasks. Usually takes until Friday to get it done but its the priority thing to do now.

Could do with them adding a new level.
  • Options
    heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only recently twigged onto the 5 free donuts from the railyard weekly tasks. Usually takes until Friday to get it done but its the priority thing to do now.

Badlands expansion coming soon :)
  • Options
    lamblamlamblamblamlamb Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've got over 500 doughnuts now. if no worthwhile sales come by November I am gonna be spending a lot on the black Friday deals
  • Options
    tomvoxxtomvoxx Posts: 2,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heyrehair wrote: »
    Badlands expansion coming soon :)

Yeah - but we were promised that was coming before we got the Fire Station mini event. We still don't really know what we are getting from this Badlands update.

BTW - heyrehair, thanks for the bonus donut when I visited you at the weekend. Much obliged :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's Badlands?
  • Options
    Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    New update!
  • Options
    Forum Member