Options

Emmerdaily - 19/04/16 - Dingle Dad Determinedly Dodges Desperate Dashing Dads Demands

Comments

• Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    All April did this ep was be sad her brother has gone far away and then was happy when he didn't go, don't see the need for tirades of abusive child loathing comments.

Why? People don't have to like child characters
  • Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wuffles wrote: »
    Good. Knock her out and carry her on to that ferry, if necessary!

But Liv is a great character, and any character that threatens the stability of Robron (god I hate that term) is very welcome.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of court they don't but they aren't adults so the stupid name calling is totally out of order.

What if any of the child actors reads this stuff, what will that do to them.?

Adults are fair game, children shouldn't be.

Say you don't like a child character but don't go over the top with the verbal diarrhea.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    Pierce has let himself go a bit.

stop causing traffic Jams Pierce you berk.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora. wrote: »
    If Laurel had done that to my pet, I'd have whacked her round the head with a rock and buried her like she did poor Daisy. Evil, evil woman. >:(:(

Hang on you were telling off April earlier for mentioning something that happened a long time ago, well Laurel killed the Pet a long time ago to heh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    No evidence? Thought the police knew it was Not18?

How pierce hasn't heard any of this is a mystery
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    How come Pierce is allowed to create a road block?

Pierce doesn't live there now????? Explanation please

Lost his job, lost his will to live, became obsessed with finding out about Tess, pity he doesn't watch Emmerdale then he could easily have found out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    I must have said that 1000 times by now. :kitty:

Just don't get it I really like Liv, maybe i'm comparing her to the dark hatefilled wet cloud that is Aaron.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    As if Sandra can just leave her kid with a load of strangers.... Social services will have something to say about that

Her adult (although its difficult to guess that sometimes and his mother.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    I dont mean to be nasty Pierce, but could you take your depression and sod off

Indeed.

Can't we tell him Aaron killed Tess then Pierce can kill him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holly is a coo.

A what?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora. wrote: »
    Why is everyone in this show so horrible? :(
    chrisdebag wrote: »
    :cool: A typical British village

Yes typical of every village i've visited.
  • Options
    ianradioianianradioian Posts: 75,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed.

Can't we tell him Aaron killed Tess then Pierce can kill him.

But then what would all the ROBRON fans around the World do??

It would be bedlam; Army on the streets, government's overthrown in far-off lands...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o Moira - snitches get stitches, you will be in your own burgers when Cain finds out:p

Repeating the story with Andy instead of Dross.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Awwwwwpril is alright.

In small doses. Unfortunately, she usually comes hand in hand with the Moron.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awwwwwpril is alright.

In small doses. Unfortunately, she usually comes hand in hand with the Moron.

Well there is that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron needs a good Goosing.thatll make him smile
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Analysis of Emmerdale Characters shortish version because its not like anyone reads this crap anyway.

Ooh self awareness how nice.:D

1)The Cloud of Misery that is Aaron deprived a mother of her daughter and will no doubt ruin Liv as a character within a month

2) Sandra - She should move to Emmerdale meet Pierce, fall in Love and move to Dublin and we will be free of both Characters.

3) Chas its your pub and Aaron will cry if he wants to.

4) Pirece Bog off Pierce you Aaron wanabee, we have enough clouds of sheer misery in the village as it is, and how come he hasn't found out about how Tess died, why are people lying to him?

5) If Rhona is shagging Pierce by May 1 I will be very surprised

6) Why won't Cain tell Andy where the kids are? didn't Debbie as she was leaving not say Andy could see the kids when he wanted? sure I heard her say so.

7) Moira is doing exactly the same thing with Andy as she did with Dross and it didn't work then either.

8) SHut up Holly, thought I'd say that before you said anything
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Oldnjaded

got to work 2 hours and 10 minutes quicker than yesterday:o:D:p
    Lol, that's more like it.:D What a fabulous day!! I've just come back from a 3 mile walk round the Vale, it was gorgeous.:cool:
    All April did this ep was be sad her brother has gone far away and then was happy when he didn't go, don't see the need for tirades of abusive child loathing comments.
    I think little Awwpril is the loveliest kid in soap. The actress is a natural, she doesn't overact, she's unaffected and she's not some stage school brat, (unlike some of the monsters I saw on Tiny Tots Talent Agency programme last night).:o:o
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just don't get it I really like Liv, maybe i'm comparing her to the dark hatefilled wet cloud that is Aaron.
    She is well on her way to out-Aaroning Aaron in terms of dark, hate-filled wet clouds, and she hasn't even got a made up excuse like Waaaaron has.>:(

Anyway she's only being kept on to cause trouble between Waaaron and Knobert. Obviously I couldn't give a toss about that, but it shows she's another nasty piece of work like the rest of her family.>:(
  • Options
    DroolinFoolDroolinFool Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    I'm really enjoying Emmerdale this week!

The giant boiled egg has disappeared and for once Laurel seems to have buggered off and isn't getting 70% of the screentime as she usually does.

Yey!
  • Options
    EG21EG21 Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    I'm really enjoying Emmerdale this week!

The giant boiled egg has disappeared and for once Laurel seems to have buggered off and isn't getting 70% of the screentime as she usually does.

Yey!

I don't think Laurel is onscreen all that much?? :confused:
    Not as much as some other characters are.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    She is well on her way to out-Aaroning Aaron in terms of dark, hate-filled wet clouds, and she hasn't even got a made up excuse like Waaaaron has.>:(

Anyway she's only being kept on to cause trouble between Waaaron and Knobert. Obviously I couldn't give a toss about that, but it shows she's another nasty piece of work like the rest of her family.>:(

IMaybe but she hasn't cried once so she's good with me until she inevitibly turns into AMY
  • Options
    samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is actually going on with this Rishi and Joanie nonsense?
    Why would he give her the money to replace the engagement ring?
    Are we supposed to believe that she is the most desirable woman in the village? - it's as silly as Rodney's Hunter story.
    Anyway, so not looking forward to this love triangle playing out on-screen. I could not wish for Kate Oates to be out the door quicker.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Analysis of Emmerdale Characters shortish version because its not like anyone reads this crap anyway.

Ooh self awareness how nice.:D

1)The Cloud of Misery that is Aaron deprived a mother of her daughter and will no doubt ruin Liv as a character within a month

2) Sandra - She should move to Emmerdale meet Pierce, fall in Love and move to Dublin and we will be free of both Characters.

3) Chas its your pub and Aaron will cry if he wants to.

4) Pirece Bog off Pierce you Aaron wanabee, we have enough clouds of sheer misery in the village as it is, and how come he hasn't found out about how Tess died, why are people lying to him?

5) If Rhona is shagging Pierce by May 1 I will be very surprised

6) Why won't Cain tell Andy where the kids are? didn't Debbie as she was leaving not say Andy could see the kids when he wanted? sure I heard her say so.

7) Moira is doing exactly the same thing with Andy as she did with Dross and it didn't work then either.

8) SHut up Holly, thought I'd say that before you said anything

Yes we do!