Options

Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddlestone WTF?

Comments

• Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    The irony is just dripping off of that article. I particularly like a new (for me) euphemism "notoriously-shy-with-women" :D

Haha, the smell of lavender's strong with this one!
  • Options
    BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, poor Tom. If he wanted to stop any gay rumours this will have the opposite effect, lol

I just saw the headline on the side of my newsfeed on fb "Tom Hiddlstone kissing Taylor Swift" and my first thought was, oh, I didn't realsie he was gay......
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "x seen kissing Taylor Swift" is pretty much an accepted euphemism for "x is gay" now.
  • Options
    MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom has grown a beard....
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hasn't Hiddleston said he does not want to be Bond? He is signed up to do a Loki movie already as some point anyway.

Turner is signed up for the full Poldark run and there are quite a few books.

A lot of money would need to be paid out if either became Bond, would the studio want to do that?

The most interesting name put forward and it was really left field. Jamie Bell! Seems the producers know and like his work.:o
  • Options
    sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New contract.

This ^^^^

Nice, neat publicity system moves on to next stage. TH needs/wants Hollywood visibility and she needs to be seen as 'desirable' - whatever she does.

Two blondes - bingo.
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beard!!!
  • Options
    kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always thought he was gay. He hasn't had a regular girlfriend for years but every now and then is seen out with some actress or other. This is just more of the same but with added detail. Personally, I don't care if actors are gay or not, but I guess some people still do.

Must add that the idea of Jamie Bell as Bond stikes me as a bit weird. He's about as unlike my idea of Bond as anyone could possibly be. Still
  • Options
    San Fran SaraSan Fran Sara Posts: 834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    World exclusive pic on front page of tomorrow's (Thursday's) Sun of them both kissing on a boat with his arm round her waist.

Which one is the beard?

Seriously here in San Fran I have a lot of gay friends and not one of the believes Swift is heterosexual, she should come out and stop this nonsense.
  • Options
    flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Some of the comments on there are hilarious! :D:D:D

I'm a bit disappointed in old Tom for this, it looks incredibly staged and I really thought he had more class, discretion and frankly, taste than that. Sad if he's had to resort to that to get a role, he really doesn't need to.
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    flyingv wrote: »
    Some of the comments on there are hilarious! :D:D:D

I'm a bit disappointed in old Tom for this, it looks incredibly staged and I really thought he had more class, discretion and frankly, taste than that. Sad if he's had to resort to that to get a role, he really doesn't need to.

I'm still laughing! :D

And yeah, while I can appreciate him wanting to up his US profile, surely to God there are far better and less mortifying ways than this?! :D
  • Options
    gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    _elly001 wrote: »
    IMO they'd be mad not to go with Aidan Turner for Bond. I don't even like the Bond films but I'd happily watch them if they went with him.

I've never really 'got' the attraction to Tom, personally. Although I didn't watch The Night Manager so maybe that's why.

Me neither! People seem to go wild over him as Loki but when he's sharing the screen with Chris Hemsworth, how am I supposed to look anywhere else???
  • Options
    twellstwells Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grahamzxy wrote: »
    They make a nice couple, this would be the 3rd British man she has dated.

Is she unlucky in love, or just dated the average number of men for her age??

I don't think it's ever about love with TS. It's about PR. And yes, a high proportion of her "relationships" have been with gay men. For publicity. I think Taylor is always in charge, particularly now.
  • Options
    lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next Bond and next Bond song singer.
  • Options
    twellstwells Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lea27 wrote: »

There ya go.
  • Options
    BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well this might up his profile in America, but he's pretty much lost all credibility everywhere else because of it, it's so blatantly false.

I've never understood the big deal over Hiddlestone tbh, he's male model good looking and seems like a nice man, but he's a very boring actor. Hugh Laurie stole every scene in The Night Manager.
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 51,055
    Forum Member
    Oh Taylor...why can't she just be alone for a while? Very insecure woman.
  • Options
    flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BinCat wrote: »
    Well this might up his profile in America, but he's pretty much lost all credibility everywhere else because of it, it's so blatantly false.

This. And as I said earlier it's so sad because he is incredibly talented and has no need to do it. Such a shame.
  • Options
    Ronald_DixonRonald_Dixon Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    She's not insecure, she's been in a kloss relationship for ages.
    mimicole wrote: »
    Oh Taylor...why can't she just be alone for a while? Very insecure woman.
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 15,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never really thought that Taylor Swift was gay, but I've also never seen her with a man that makes a genuine looking couple.
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She won't come out because she would be breaking all her contracts, no doubt... but hopefully one day she can do it. :) and also stop being a professional beard for all and sundry.
  • Options
    Lily LayfieldLily Layfield Posts: 1,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see what would be harmed if she did come out.

Although saying that it makes a mockery of all the 'break up' songs she writes about her exes.

What a mess she is in. I almost feel sorry for her. Sadly this stunt had just made people realize how fake her whole public image is.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's gayer than Chezza :kitty:
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lea27 wrote: »

God forbid

Not sure about Tom. But Taylor Swift kicking off while Calvin Harris is turning in his grave. I actually believe there is something mentally wrong with Swift

She's so frigid, she would blow over in a gale