Options

Good on you Jayne

Brandon_SmithBrandon_Smith Posts: 2,908
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Defending Hughie, I like Hughie hes funny and irish.

Comments

• Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i agree
  • Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is spot on about Nasty Natalie
  • Options
    Cheetah666Cheetah666 Posts: 16,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hughie dosen't remember saying those things and of course that was his first impression of Laytesha hes apologised and hes just innocent, sure hes aggressive but thats just his brain chemistry.
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    She just went right up in my opinion too!
  • Options
    cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    Glad I chose her as my favourite housemate (along with only two others) after Marco was evicted and this has reaffirmed it even more. Think she'll get a few more votes next time around!
  • Options
    Another POVAnother POV Posts: 2,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind, eviction night is tommorow. :D
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go Jayne!
  • Options
    Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well said Jayne!
  • Options
    All_seeing_eyeAll_seeing_eye Posts: 8,937
    Forum Member
    Jayne gains +50 swag points.

Even got two new song clips for YouTube from it.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jayne 😘👌

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
  • Options
    the_bullthe_bull Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    Agree completely. It's very hard to speak up in a group situation like that, especially as Natalie is such a strong personality. I admire anyone who puts their neck on the line to do the right thing, especially as she had nothing to gain.
  • Options
    QueenofsnowQueenofsnow Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I'm starting to like Jayne, finally someone with integrity, I've noticed how Ryan never says a word to defend Hughie, no big surprise there >:(
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 116,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Making threats about what awaits Natalie on the outside?

Not good.
  • Options
    spiralstaticspiralstatic Posts: 2,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Defending Hughie, I like Hughie hes funny and irish.

Completely. I also don't know what Hughie is supposed to have said about Laytesha, but he probably said some throwaway comment in relation to having seen her on TV before. It certainly hasn't been, as Natalie has implied, Hughie slagging her off incessantly (I think the main house housemates have the impression the other house watched 24 hour live feed as well which is incorrect.)

I'm disappointed none of the others who were in the other house said anything. They wouldn't just be standing up for Hughie, they'd be making Laytesha feel better too if they did.

Natalie is very clever. She knows precisely what she is doing. She is not going to have a happy interview as she leaves the house.
  • Options
    Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    I do have to admire her standing up for Hughie when the mob went against him. She wasn't prepared to roll over and join the sheep in their bitch fest, instead, she went against them for the sake of Hughie. I'm impressed. Maybe there's more to Jayne than what that bellend Chelsea keeps prattling on about.

Wow though, Natalie is a real piece of shit. :o
  • Options
    WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hughie dosen't remember saying those things and of course that was his first impression of Laytesha hes apologised and hes just innocent, sure hes aggressive but thats just his brain chemistry.

:D...

I'm going to use that.
  • Options
    Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    the_bull wrote: »
    Agree completely. It's very hard to speak up in a group situation like that, especially as Natalie is such a strong personality. I admire anyone who puts their neck on the line to do the right thing, especially as she had nothing to gain.

Very true. What's bizarre to me is how successful Natalie has been in ingratiating herself back in to the main group. If they've fallen for that more fool them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At first I admit Jayne was meh, but shes gone up in my opinion. I'm so glad she just dosen't follow the clique and just alienate Hughie shes lived with him, she knows how brilliant he is that is some admirable loyalty.
  • Options
    Mint-OpinionMint-Opinion Posts: 16,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I'm starting to like Jayne, finally someone with integrity, I've noticed how Ryan never says a word to defend Hughie, no big surprise there >:(

Yeah that romance was short lived.
  • Options
    JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done to her taking on that vile woman.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Also, it was a group decision who got the pie in the face etc, not just Hughie's.
  • Options
    the_bullthe_bull Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    Very true. What's bizarre to me is how successful Natalie has been in ingratiating herself back in to the main group. If they've fallen for that more fool them.

It's utterly baffling. She was horrendous last night. She will get proper boos tomorrow night, will be great to see their faces when that happens. They're all so transparent.
  • Options
    Donna65Donna65 Posts: 1,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a puzzle to me why they're so prepared to believe Natalie, when they've seen what she's like. How did she get back into their good books again after last night?
  • Options
    VeryGoodLuverVeryGoodLuver Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Making threats about what awaits Natalie on the outside?

Not good.

If Natalie had gotten in her face like that and made threats everyone would be going mad with demands for Natalie to be removed. But instead Jayne is getting praised for acting like an aggressive bully? :confused:

Oops I forgot the rules are different for certain housemates......