Options

Loose Women facing a panel shake-up or getting a new format?

Comments

• Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone see them get invaded by Fathers for Justice today. Eamonn and Ruth can exchange notes.

JSP CBE BTW.
  • Options
    tinyditinydi Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    JamieHT wrote: »
    Did anyone see them get invaded by Fathers for Justice today. Eamonn and Ruth can exchange notes.

JSP CBE BTW.

Ruth and Coleen looked shocked by what was going on, then a blank screen no sound followed by the Loose Women screen up before going back to Ruth holding a couple of £20 notes saying sorry..
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tinydi wrote: »
    Ruth and Coleen looked shocked by what was going on, then a blank screen no sound followed by the Loose Women screen up before going back to Ruth holding a couple of £20 notes saying sorry..

When I saw it, they didn't cut the sound I don't think.

Actually just rewatched it and they did cut the sound slightly after the blank screen. Didn't see the £20 notes.
  • Options
    JohnrJohnr Posts: 3,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Lav9YpvzA

Alan Dedicoat's commentary is golden :D
  • Options
    RosebuddyRosebuddy Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank god they re- introduce the contributors after each ad break, my memory is so bad after 3 minutes I forget who they are, or who I am.
  • Options
    tinyditinydi Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    JamieHT wrote: »
    When I saw it, they didn't cut the sound I don't think.

Actually just rewatched it and they did cut the sound slightly after the blank screen. Didn't see the £20 notes.

When they come back on air, if you look under Jane Moore chair you can see a couple of £20 notes, as well as some on the desk in front of Ruth and Coleen...
  • Options
    Dirty RoosterDirty Rooster Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard "Fathers for justice : no cash no kids", or something similar.
    I guess someone ran on, scattering money, and ran off again... kinda random.
  • Options
    DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard "Fathers for justice : no cash no kids", or something similar.
    I guess someone ran on, scattering money, and ran off again... kinda random.

How far in did it happen? I've just flicked through and can't see anything. Am I looking at the right recording?
  • Options
    DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've now found it (it was early into the final section, just as they got onto the important topic of twerking). Didn't even see the F4J prats. A lot of shouting, then it cut away, then came back 30 seconds or so later after they'd got rid of the idiots.

There's a way to make a protest, and that isn't it.
  • Options
    TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth is Janet wearing today :o
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have they got rid of vicky
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,242
    Forum Member
    lewismacf wrote: »

I hope so, that voice is like nails down a blackboard. :o
  • Options
    soupnazisoupnazi Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say Dale Winton was a brilliant guest on the show- funny, extremely honest and not afraid of being controversial.

I really think the bosses should break convention and allow him back as a panellist- he was that good!
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DVDfever wrote: »
    I've now found it (it was early into the final section, just as they got onto the important topic of twerking). Didn't even see the F4J prats. A lot of shouting, then it cut away, then came back 30 seconds or so later after they'd got rid of the idiots.

There's a way to make a protest, and that isn't it.

I have always thought most F4J protests actually show why they should not be seen as a responsible parent, there are ways and dressing up in superhero outfits and climbing buildings or crashing live TV just does them no favours in the credibility stakes.
  • Options
    doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.itv.com/loosewomen/guests-for-week-commencing-20th-june

Only 3 panelists next Tuesday & Friday?
    Interesting to see that Kaye is anchoring twice
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 118,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    soupnazi wrote: »
    Have to say Dale Winton was a brilliant guest on the show- funny, extremely honest and not afraid of being controversial.

I really think the bosses should break convention and allow him back as a panellist- he was that good!

He was like a breath of fresh air. :)
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.itv.com/loosewomen/guests-for-week-commencing-20th-june

Only 3 panelists next Tuesday & Friday?
    Interesting to see that Kaye is anchoring twice

People on holiday and maybe guest panelists ?
  • Options
    NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soupnazi wrote: »

THIS!

I really enjoyed his appearance. :)
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lewismacf wrote: »

Think she is off filming with ferne McCann for this morning
  • Options
    doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrea said something at the end of today's show about a launch of 'Boys of Summer' on the show.

Loose Women & Men for the summer period?
  • Options
    claremontsclaremonts Posts: 20,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrea said something at the end of today's show about a launch of 'Boys of Summer' on the show.

Loose Women & Men for the summer period?
    I thought it was a much needed boost when the men presented it-bring 'em on!! 🙂
  • Options
    spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bring in Dale!!
  • Options
    claremontsclaremonts Posts: 20,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bring in Dale!!
    Yay he was amazing!! 😀
  • Options
    evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mklass wrote: »
    It seems to me that Colleen is on the most out of any of them each week!, how does that happen?...... I really can't stand her!....... I noticed when she first came back that she was presenting a more serious side and that she was actually trying to show that she might know what she was talking about!... but I see she has now slipped into the old act of face pulling eye brow raising and gurning, .......
    I like Colleen but she does love attention, don't we all. I watched the other day and she was hosting and between Colleen and Janet on the same show it really was overkill. They dominated and the other two, June and Vicky were sort of side- lined. Janet talked about herself and took up the first 15 minutes before the break. My male friend was watching and he agreed that all we heard was Janet. Perhaps regulate panellists to two days and no more. I miss Carol, Jane and Denise back in the day. No offence to Janet but she is to loud and not a team player and that is why I do not watch. I am sure she can take it for she does love to give it out.
  • Options
    evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's been alright :)
    Vicky is a pleasant person but this audience is different from the GS generation. I found her a bit fickle when she said she had deep feelings for some guy and had not told him. I thought: please not your friend who has gone on this year's Big Brother and before I could process this thought she said Alex the friend, the BB housemate. Are we grown women here? Are we that flippant and desperate for a few articles in Closer and Co? Come of it!