Options

Simon Cowell's son

Comments

• Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    indeed/ prince harry looks like james hewitt

But not half as much as he looks like his father.

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article5581742.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Prince-of-Wales.jpg
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,702
    Forum Member
    We'll know for sure when Eric is in his late teens/early 20s and is the complete double of Lauren's ex.

Genetics will provide the truth eventually. :D
  • Options
    d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He does look a lot like her ex in those pictures but I can't see Simon supporting a child that isn't his and he appears to have a good bond with him from what I've seen. It wouldn't surprise me if he's had a DNA test done!
    On the other hand, in other pictures I've thought Eric looks the image of Simon. They change so much at that age, so who knows?
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    If you are after a Royal lookalike you can't do better than this!

https://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A9mSs3b4FaZX.w4Alk9LBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTByZmVxM3N0BGNvbG8DaXIyBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=Diana+%2F+Zac+Goldsmith&fr=mcafee#id=8&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chrisspivey.co.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FGoldsmithdiZac.jpg&action=click

Well known in aristocratic circles apparently of an affair between her mother and Jimmy Goldsmith. It's said to have happened some time after her birth. Hmm....

Could a certain court case have been stopped to avoid this being revealed. Did Diana do a DNA test? Is that why she choose to spend time with Annabel Goldsmith rather than her own mother in last couple of years.

Diana and Jemima Khan do look similar...
    As for Simon Cowell and Eric it's hard to tell as Simon's face looks really puffed out with fillers.
  • Options
    TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    indeed/ prince harry looks like james hewitt

He does not! Can we dispatch this tired old rumour!
    His eyes are just like Charles' - too close together
    Nose is like the Duke of Windsors
    Red hair from the Spencer side
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tellystar wrote: »

Harry and his cousin George are very similar, Harry looks more like Charles as he gets older.
    https://www.tumblr.com/search/george-mccorquodale
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, I think Jean_Daniels is saying the same thing. I'm guessing it was their way of saying that if Eric doesn't look like Simon, then Harry doesn't look like Charles.
  • Options
    BalthusBalthus Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That little boy looks like Simon Cowell to me.
  • Options
    SulalaSulala Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    The ex husband and Simon look enough alike for the kid to look a bit like Simon. But, imo, when you see pics of the ex, he looks much more like the ex than Simon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Balthus wrote: »
    That little boy looks like Simon Cowell to me.

Yeah, he really does. To me, he looks nothing like her ex-husband.
  • Options
    Moody BlueMoody Blue Posts: 5,691
    Forum Member
    I've watched a couple of the Jeremy Kyle shows (don't watch anymore😳) where the child looks the spitting image of the father only for the DNA test to come back negative.

I doubt very much that SC would invest all his wealth to someone else's son. And turkey basters are easily purchased 😬
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

https://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A9mSs3b4FaZX.w4Alk9LBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTByZmVxM3N0BGNvbG8DaXIyBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=Diana+%2F+Zac+Goldsmith&fr=mcafee#id=8&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chrisspivey.co.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FGoldsmithdiZac.jpg&action=click

Well known in aristocratic circles apparently of an affair between her mother and Jimmy Goldsmith. It's said to have happened some time after her birth. Hmm....

Could a certain court case have been stopped to avoid this being revealed. Did Diana do a DNA test? Is that why she choose to spend time with Annabel Goldsmith rather than her own mother in last couple of years.

Wait... So Dianas mother is supposedly Zac Goldsmiths mother too? How on earth could something like that be covered up :D
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    Wait... So Dianas mother is supposedly Zac Goldsmiths mother too? How on earth could something like that be covered up :D

No they share the same father - Jimmy Goldsmith. This is a story that 'our' media avoid. It wouldn't play well with the Diana/Royal fanatics. It's run in other countries across the world.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No they share the same father - Jimmy Goldsmith. This is a story that 'our' media avoid. It wouldn't play well with the Diana/Royal fanatics. It's run in other countries across the world.

Oh, i thought you said the affair was after Diana was born. I get your meaning now :blush:
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So then Diana wasn't Lady Diana Spencer at all just a commoner?
  • Options
    LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm confused.

How could Diana be Goldsmith's child if the affair didn't happen until after she was born? And If you're suggesting Zac was Diana's mother's child by JG, why would she give birth to him then hand him over to Annabel Goldsmith? :confused::confused:

Back on topic....I agree with the OP. Eric has a real look of Andrew Silverman. The same broad nose and dark eyes. Wasn't Lauren already pregnant when she left him too? Even if Eric isn't Cowell's child why wouldn't Cowell accept Eric as his own - he'll have an heir to pass his empire onto and as a man who seems obsessed with wealth, he'd probably regard that as a good thing. I really don't see much affection from him towards her when they're out and about - more affectionate embraces on her side as Cowell's her piggy bank.....:o
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzyroz wrote: »
    I'm confused.

How could Diana be Goldsmith's child if the affair didn't happen until after she was born? And If you're suggesting Zac was Diana's mother's child by JG, why would she give birth to him then hand him over to Annabel Goldsmith? :confused::confused:

The affair between Frances Spencer and Jimmy Goldsmith is accepted to have happened but the spin is that it happened after Diana birth. Others think is Diana is the child of Jimmy Goldsmith. Ie. Affair happened in 1960 onwards.

Zac is the child of Annabel Goldsmith and Jimmy Goldsmith.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The affair between Frances Spencer and Jimmy Goldsmith is accepted to have happened but the spin is that it happened after Diana birth. Others think is Diana is the child of Jimmy Goldsmith. Ie. Affair happened in 1960 onwards.

Zac is the child of Annabel Goldsmith and Jimmy Goldsmith.

According to this FS-K was recovering from the death of her first child and living at Althorp, so not really in a fit state mentally or physically to be having an affair with JG.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-315244/Were-Diana-Jemima-sisters.html
  • Options
    Isambard BrunelIsambard Brunel Posts: 6,598
    Forum Member
    Lizzyroz wrote: »
    Even if Eric isn't Cowell's child... he'll have an heir to pass his empire onto

Because he'll be passing it onto someone with no biological connection to him rather than continuing his own family line. He may as well pass it on to any other random person or people. Or better still, his nephews, nieces and cousins. At least adoption is honest. And either way, he won't be passing an 'empire' on to anyone, merely his wealth. Bill Gates's son hasn't inherited Microsoft.

But that's just my response to your post. I have no idea who the father is, and can see no reason at this stage to doubt Cowell is the father. The child's skin does look slightly olive in the photo, but that could just be the way it was processed by the newspaper.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But that's just my response to your post. I have no idea who the father is, and can see no reason at this stage to doubt Cowell is the father. The child's skin does look slightly olive in the photo, but that could just be the way it was processed by the newspaper.

Cowell does have a home in America and they were in Beverly Hills when the photos were taken. It'll be very warm over there with the Sun beaming down. Eric could be very slightly tanned.
  • Options
    CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1600&bih=754&q=pixie+geldof&oq=pixie+gel&gs_l=img.1.0.0l10.2596.6427.0.8442.9.7.0.2.2.0.321.1063.0j6j0j1.7.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..0.9.1085.rs1d7OP_pK0#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=pixie+and+tiger+lily+geldof&imgrc=eXTn6D3QX4z9wM%3A

I've always thought Pixie Geldof looks very much like her young sister Tily Lilly rather than the other Geldof girls Possibly Michael's? - Paula had a long obsession with him before they got together officially.
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,147
    Forum Member

I only wish we could Tellystar. There are some people who will never be educated on genetics. I have encountered loads of people who are fixated on his red hair and how he cannot POSSIBLY be Charles' son because of that alone, one person in fact admitted he knew nothing of her brother and sister even being redheads. Nuts.

I have a brother who looks nothing like my dad, facially, height or build - but he does very closely resemble one of my mother's brothers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    I only wish we could Tellystar. There are some people who will never be educated on genetics. I have encountered loads of people who are fixated on his red hair and how he cannot POSSIBLY be Charles' son because of that alone, one person in fact admitted he knew nothing of her brother and sister even being redheads. Nuts.

I have a brother who looks nothing like my dad, facially, height or build - but he does very closely resemble one of my mother's brothers.

Both my children have red hair of varying shades, but neither Mr Lizzy or I have red hair. Mr L's brother has three kids, two of whom are redheads, and one dark. His wife is a blonde. Younger brother (fair hair from maternal g'dad) & sister and older sister (both dark haired & married to dark haired men) have no redheads at all in their families, and the red hair comes from Mr L's dad. It's all down to recessive or dominant genes carried by the parents.
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,147
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Some think he's Simon's brother's child.

Who are these people?! Source?
  • Options
    CyanideCindyCyanideCindy Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    CFCJM1 wrote: »
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1600&bih=754&q=pixie+geldof&oq=pixie+gel&gs_l=img.1.0.0l10.2596.6427.0.8442.9.7.0.2.2.0.321.1063.0j6j0j1.7.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..0.9.1085.rs1d7OP_pK0#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=pixie+and+tiger+lily+geldof&imgrc=eXTn6D3QX4z9wM%3A

I've always thought Pixie Geldof looks very much like her young sister Tily Lilly rather than the other Geldof girls Possibly Michael's? - Paula had a long obsession with him before they got together officially.

I've always thought that Pixie looks nothing like either Paula or Bob, or her sisters and now you mention it, yes she does look like Michael.