Options

Judges Houses Spoiler Thread.....

shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Please post any rumours or gossip you have about Judges Houses!

News just in, Samantha Lavery has been given the wild card for the girls for Judges Houses.

She will be on this saturday!

Comments

• Options
    Rye_Alexander1Rye_Alexander1 Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    shraine wrote: »

News just in, Samantha Lavery has been given the wild card for the girls for Judges Houses.

Pointless she's will get sent home again
  • Options
    Rye_Alexander1Rye_Alexander1 Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    I hope girl next door are a wildcard
  • Options
    Paul_MillerrPaul_Millerr Posts: 1,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I just watched a couple of her videos on YouTube and personally I don't think she has great voice. She can sing but I've heard better.

Also going by some on his tweets I think Jamie Miller could be the boys wild card -
    • Looking forward to being reunited with my partner in crime this week! And no it is not Louis Tomlinson 😜@MattTerry93
    • Looking forward to seeing some of my favourite people these next few weeks x

Could be wrong but it's a possibility maybe?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just watched a couple of her videos on YouTube and personally I don't think she has great voice. She can sing but I've heard better.

Also going by some on his tweets I think Jamie Miller could be the boys wild card -
    • Looking forward to being reunited with my partner in crime this week! And no it is not Louis Tomlinson 😜@MattTerry93
    • Looking forward to seeing some of my favourite people these next few weeks x

Could be wrong but it's a possibility maybe?

Jamie Miller hasnt even made the top 6!?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamie Miller hasnt even made the top 6!?

Yeah I know but from his tweets could he possibly be the wildcard for judges houses? As 7 went through instead of 6?
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no Samantha was one of the worst at Bootcamp :(
  • Options
    Ryeboy123Ryeboy123 Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

agree far better girl singers like caitlyn
  • Options
    mgiudamgiuda Posts: 800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Interesting. She has a good look. Pretty girl. I'm going to wait to judge her singing till I see her audition on saturday
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Who do you think the top 3,,girls. Will be
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Who do you think the top 3,,girls. Will be

Tough shout. Would be shocked to see Caitlyn not make it and think the other two will be Olivia and Emily. Would've expected Gifty to be the wildcard over Samantha but oh well.
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm kinda biased towards Emily because she is a friend of a friend
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tough shout. Would be shocked to see Caitlyn not make it and think the other two will be Olivia and Emily. Would've expected Gifty to be the wildcard over Samantha but oh well.

Samantha is the wildcard going through to judges houses not lives only 3 acts will make the lives from judges houses and 4 will be sent home so 7 acts will make it through to judges houses instead of 6
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle Brooks posted on his facebook 3 hours ago

Kyle Brooks
    3 hrs · Cardiff ·
    The story goes on......

So we can assume they have made the lives, also according to other tweets they have made it.
    i have spoke to kyle on 1 or 2 occasions, and they are keeping low key, they have been heavily promoted last few weeks, and done a TV appearance for a channel called Felis Tv or something, if anyone knows what that is, its due out in oct.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cailtyn is show this weekend ..... @Barry_Clarke93 I seen a lot of auditions in my time but gosh @caitlynvanbeckx .... Speechless! Good luck for what im sure is coming your way!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also i am aware Four of diamonds have made it too according to thier twiiter and lauren rimmels twitter

We've had a really crazy few days & are looking forward to letting you guys in on what we've been up to! Watch this space 👀😄 - Soph

also she holded the card 4 of diamonds and said they are coming, not sure how to take it, but i think they have made it too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also i am aware Four of diamonds have made it too according to thier twiiter and lauren rimmels twitter

We've had a really crazy few days & are looking forward to letting you guys in on what we've been up to! Watch this space 👀😄 - Soph

also she holded the card 4 of diamonds and said they are coming, not sure how to take it, but i think they have made it too.

if true louis has made good choices for once!! glad cosmic riot got sent home
  • Options
    jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Ryeboy123 wrote: »
    cailtyn is show this weekend ..... @Barry_Clarke93 I seen a lot of auditions in my time but gosh @caitlynvanbeckx .... Speechless! Good luck for what im sure is coming your way!

Wouldn't take that as meaning she's on as Bazz is also a forum member and has often been known for making things up about who's through and when people are on etc.
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackel1234 wrote: »
    Wouldn't take that as meaning she's on as Bazz is also a forum member and has often been known for making things up about who's through and when people are on etc.

This is all fantasy island I am afraid.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Final 3 Groups: The Brooks, Four Of Diamonds & Scarl3t..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Final 3 Groups: The Brooks, Four Of Diamonds & Scarl3t..

If this is true the Louis has a really strong category for once!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this is true the Louis has a really strong category for once!

i agree but louis will probs ruin them with awful song
  • Options
    Xfactor_VoiceGuXfactor_VoiceGu Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    I was really hoping Luena Martinez would be the wildcard for the girls instead of Samantha.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been told by a contestant that is thru to JH not mentioning any names, but no one has been to JH as of yet.

So what ever these tweets are about we dont know!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But ehy have all been in Ibiza seen by loads of people, so i assume they have
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just been told by a contestant that is thru to JH not mentioning any names, but no one has been to JH as of yet.

So what ever these tweets are about we dont know!

Louis confirmed he picked his three yesterday at the press launch today so any tweets in the past 12-18 hours would be after the decision