Options

Saturday morning show

Comments

• Options
    circle gamecircle game Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't resist having a quick look - Gaby clearly didn't like him and he was over-defensive and basically lied.

I thought Ricky, Frankie and Renee all kept their dignity! Whether you like him or not, there is no way that he was a nice person in there!
  • Options
    Jill_FanJill_Fan Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was so awkward. Ricky was fuming, he looked so angry like something had happened between them, a row or something. Gabby looked glad the interview was over.
  • Options
    PotNoodleMonkeyPotNoodleMonkey Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Couldn't resist having a quick look - Gaby clearly didn't like him and he was over-defensive and basically lied.

I thought Ricky, Frankie and Renee all kept their dignity! Whether you like him or not, there is no way that he was a nice person in there!

That's the thing. He has been spouting off since leaving the house that he was the positive one and everybody else was negative and the public voted for him because he was positive.

Yet, he created the negativity completely which bouyed up his mood, thus giving him a vaneer of cheeriness. Absolute classic template of a malignant narcissist > They create the chaos to feed off it and empower themselves. He is so up his own arse he can't see he actually needs said people to fuel his narcissistic supply. Without the people he can't create misery. Without the misery > he ceases to exist as a person. He'd dry up and die.

I think for me and some other viewers who have mentioned it here, if you are well aware of these psychological ticks, traits and patterns, when you see it in a housemate on a TV show, it stirs you up because it clearly is not entertainment or just playing around. You don't need a psychology or psychiatry degree to comprehend it.

I know he has a lot of supporters on here and say oh, he's so funny, he's a laugh, and it's a show. But, the thing is, he proves time and time he is actually this person and what makes me angry is > people are only going to get hurt crossing his path. Because that's what these people do. They can't help it. That's why I have never supported anything he does. The kind of psychological abuse he would use on the housemates is akin to how stalkers use on their victims, meaning; never enough evidence to come back on them/or always within the legal remit that they can never be held accountable, but always enough to send somebody krackerjack, which is what they aim for and get immense pleasure from.
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jill_Fan wrote: »
    It was so awkward. Ricky was fuming, he looked so angry like something had happened between them, a row or something. Gabby looked glad the interview was over.

Ricky was probably just hacked off that Bear insists on acting a complete knob.
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    lamby wrote: »
    Wow, bear back to his ok idiotic ways. Surprisingly no one swore!

Frankie, Renée and Ricky look very annoyed with him!

I saw the little p*nis on there and he still has to ruin everything >:(
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    Jill_Fan wrote: »

Can't blame Ricky or Gabby the little chancer has absolutely no self awareness.
    he said in CBB he was the 'class clown' and he's still acting the 'class clown' prize kn*b.
  • Options
    ageappropriateageappropriate Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    Ricky was probably just hacked off that Bear insists on acting a complete knob.

Oh, I don't believe Bear is acting. :D
  • Options
    frojafroja Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the summary of the show. And to think he won with 1 %. It's the greatest achievement he will ever have...
  • Options
    BenchBench Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks. It's repeated on My5 at noon for anyone else who missed it.

I wouldn't mind seeing it but I cant find it on my5 :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    froja wrote: »
    Thanks for the summary of the show. And to think he won with 1 %. It's the greatest achievement he will ever have...

ONE PER CENT?????:o:o:o:o
  • Options
    Parish15Parish15 Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bench wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind seeing it but I cant find it on my5 :(

It'll be on later, they don't usually go on straightaway
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    froja wrote: »

Marnies slightly earlier than anticipated departure probably helped otherwise Ricky may well have won
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Parish15 wrote: »
    It'll be on later, they don't usually go on straightaway

Thanks I've done some googling and apparently (I didn't know!) my5 is also 5 24 on Sky :)

Watching now :cool:
  • Options
    cliftopcliftop Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Channel 5
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've heard no mention of Aubrey...was she there?
  • Options
    AxeVictimAxeVictim Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No...
  • Options
    LaneyhLaneyh Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is perfect for something like Ex On The Beach. His management will need to try and find him similar gigs where he can just act the arse constantly.

He was voted best dressed in there, if he toned it down a bit maybe he could get modelling or endorsement deals with retail outlets.

His constant hyper annoying antics would make me doubt that he will be invited onto panel shows - maybe celebrity juice but can't think of anywhere else.
    Similarly, I can't picture him being given any newspaper / magazine writing jobs.
    I guess he might try very hard to get onto I'm a Celebrity
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Apparently she was too busy shagging five million times and following Renee's BJ tips.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/541204/Celebrity-Big-Brother-Aubrey-O-Day-sex-with-Pauly-D-sexual-frustration
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think his form of humor will be too infantile for the mainstream reality shows like IAC and he's too unmanageable.

It's a shame he's coming across, thought he might be able to detach and get in on the joke but he's keeping up this OTT persona
  • Options
    Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    Just seen it!!! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    Apparently she was too busy shagging five million times and following Renee's BJ tips.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/541204/Celebrity-Big-Brother-Aubrey-O-Day-sex-with-Pauly-D-sexual-frustration

Aww good for her....love Pauly D ....Asides from BB Jersey Shore is the only reality show I've really watched ....like her too, apart from the obvious, she came across well in the house
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think his form of humor will be too infantile for the mainstream reality shows like IAC and he's too unmanageable.

It's a shame he's coming across, thought he might be able to detach and get in on the joke but he's keeping up this OTT persona

That is his problem. Winning condones the behaviour and he doesn't have the intellect to see it is not a good way forward making himself a liability. it will work OK doing a few club PAs but if he aspires to anything else it becomes more unlikely as he will be seen as too much of a risk.
  • Options
    Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    Holy Mother of Christ, that's what you call AWKWARD!!! :o

I could feel the bad vibes on the studio through my TV screen!!! :o

I have honestly never seen such an awkward TV interview in my life!!! :o
  • Options
    Moody BlueMoody Blue Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    Wow.......that was one awkward interview. I loved Gabby with her "you practiced that'.

She should take over from Emma!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moody Blue wrote: »
    Wow.......that was one awkward interview. I loved Gabby with her "you practiced that'.

She should take over from Emma!

Gabby has always been a good presenter going back to her Big Breakfast days. I am not sure BB would be a positive step though. At 52 she has aged well too (without botox and fillers).