Options

Made in Chelsea: South of France

Comments

• Options
    ZarlaZarla Posts: 5,621
    Forum Member
    y
    Alik was too good for Louise, far too good.

It looks like Alik is back for yet another try at recussitating his relationship with Louise next episode.
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,308
    Forum Member
    Zarla wrote: »
    y

It looks like Alik is back for yet another try at recussitating his relationship with Louise next episode.

Why though? She has clearly cheated on him throughout the relationship. I like Alik but this storyline needs to die
  • Options
    mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dora_Jar wrote: »
    Err, Proudlock?! :-)

Haha, yes, silly me - who the f is Proudfoot? An Native American brave?
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    Why though? She has clearly cheated on him throughout the relationship. I like Alik but this storyline needs to die

Definitely. Louise has form for being unfaithful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Louise is quite clever and academic, as is Alik, and I think she might get tired of this personal trainer quickly. All the exercise has given her a horrible flat boney figure. She looks like a toy ironing board.
  • Options
    Robinson1Robinson1 Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emzi27 wrote: »
    Frankie and Jamie are so awkward! She's like a nervous giggly school girl around him all the time. They don't seem relaxed in each other's company whatsoever and have no chemistry! Very strange set up!

She always has her teeth hanging out to dry.
  • Options
    Robinson1Robinson1 Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, yes, silly me - who the f is Proudfoot? An Native American brave?

I've always called him Proudfoot just for a laugh.
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 15,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam's hair.
  • Options
    tillysufftillysuff Posts: 1,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although I dont agree with how Liv went all snakey with Boulle I dont think Toff handled herself very well in last nights episode! She would have had a valid point if she didnt laugh or swear whilst making it. As for Liv's comments direct to the camera whilst walking away, just shows what type of girl she is - a nasty piece of work! Shame Spenny isnt in it anymore she could have given him a run for his money
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anya D wrote: »
    Sam's hair.

And those teeth. Veneers too big for his annoying face!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Liv and Francis look as if they were separated at birth - a really incestuous attraction.
    Both are scrawny and pale with tiny deep set eyes and invisible snake mouths.

Toff is sweet and attractive in a cute way but keeps getting knocked back by these ghastly posh boys. Hopefully she has a few hot guys back in London who are genuinely interested in her.
  • Options
    emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe how much Francis has changed since series one!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder why Francis agreed to change his persona. And why do we never see the ghastly Victoria trying the old flirty flirty man action?
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 15,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And those teeth. Veneers too big for his annoying face!

Indeed. They look like a poorly tiled bathroom.

I don't generalky like to go after people's appearance, but it struck me last series what a nice looking young man Sam was becoming.
    He just looks so goofy this series.

While I'm running people down, Tiffany is really odd-looking, imo.
  • Options
    AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,941
    Forum Member
    They seem so desperate to keep Jess in MIC, shoehorning her into scenes with no real role apart from as a sounding board for some other sad character. Now they've shipped in an android as her love interest (I've seen tomorrow's episode but not giving anything away as the android featured in last week's trailer at the end). She is unable to keep a straight face in any of these fake scenes and it's uncomfortable to watch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jess has a real look of Cara Delevigne about her. I'll never forget her telling Jamie thdy werent sexually compatible. Maybe she is bi or gay.

Tiffany has such an odd gaunt face. She looks about 90 in the wrong light. Sam's frizzy bleached fringe doesnt work at all. He's showing signs of wanting to cheat on Tiff again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mark and Victoria kissed! I thought he was gay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark and Victoria kissed! I thought he was gay.

Maybe she felt it was about time she got some man action. The trouble is that the only man that volunteered was the faker, Mark Francis. I've said it before but I am sure his is a faux persona. If his background was truly that grand there would be a lot online about him (take Jamie Laing as an example). The one picture of MF's mother shows a young Catherine Deneuve. Most odd.

Btw I would be happy to be proven wrong if anyone can supply credible links to a back story about MF.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I love the way Frankie really isn't that into Jamie.
  • Options
    tvaddict_eyestvaddict_eyes Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    I love the way Frankie really isn't that into Jamie.

Its hilarious how she winds everyone up especially with giving her number away to a random waiter and thinking that's okay. I am so glad Jamie is getting a taste of his own medicine.

Toff is getting embarrassing now...

Jess is cute when she is in love or lust..

I am waiting for Liv to dump Francis we all know it's gonna happen that skirt 😂
  • Options
    tillysufftillysuff Posts: 1,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those rat tails Francis and Jamie had :o:confused: how anyone could fancy them let alone take them seriously i do not know!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its hilarious how she winds everyone up especially with giving her number away to a random waiter and thinking that's okay. I am so glad Jamie is getting a taste of his own medicine.

Toff is getting embarrassing now...

Jess is cute when she is in love or lust..

I am waiting for Liv to dump Francis we all know it's gonna happen that skirt 😂

I wish we'd been able to get a better look at the skirt.

I can't see Liv flying out to Ghana to visit Francis at his mine, somehow.

I hope Toff finds someone nice in the next series.

Stephanie Platt should hook up with Alex Mytton now it's definitely over with Nicola.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anya D wrote: »
    Indeed. They look like a poorly tiled bathroom.

I don't generalky like to go after people's appearance, but it struck me last series what a nice looking young man Sam was becoming.
    He just looks so goofy this series.

While I'm running people down, Tiffany is really odd-looking, imo.

Very. It's like her head is too big for her body and she looks gaunt. Very unattractive girl.
  • Options
    Chihiro77Chihiro77 Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very. It's like her head is too big for her body and she looks gaunt. Very unattractive girl.

The bitchiness on this thread is disgusting. Can't stand women who put down other women, especially how they look. >:(
  • Options
    Alison KAlison K Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Just caught up with four weeks worth of MiC; and sad to say it really is time to call time on MiC. Say what you want about Spencer he really was able to carry the show. No one in the current cast has 10% of his charisma, even having Boule back can't make up for one story line with interchangeable blondes.

Feel sorry for Toff but the new Francis (as opposed to the Francis who pined after Sophia when it looked like she was going to choose Proudlock over him) is not for her. He clearly had a personality change when he was down the mine in Ghana. What is it with her and blond entrepreneurs who prefer other blondes?

It's about time someone gave Jaime a taste of his own medicine but Frankie really isn't into him at all however the hideous Mytton really should keep his trap shut and keep all this pretence at cod sympathy and Bois Code to himself. Don't know why he winds me up so much given he is such a pantomime villain but he does.

As for Louise, there are no words....... and Alik get a backbone.