Options

Football Neutrals Thread - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KdB could be out for a month for City....not that it will make any difference in terms of them winning their matches. There used to be a time when if City lost Silva/Aguero/Toure they would struggle but right now their squad depth is so good I think they'll be fine if anyone gets injured.
  • Options
    codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm having a great big laugh, I can't stand that awful money grabbing Brady woman.

Absolutely

After investing hundreds of millions of taxpayers money in their private business, i want it to be a complete disaster.

Id rather the stadium was demolished and sold off for development
  • Options
    Mark FMark F Posts: 54,328
    Forum Member
    This PSG player hasn't had a great year:

Banned by his club and now jailed:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37470381
  • Options
    batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KdB could be out for a month for City....not that it will make any difference in terms of them winning their matches. There used to be a time when if City lost Silva/Aguero/Toure they would struggle but right now their squad depth is so good I think they'll be fine if anyone gets injured.

It could be a problem, as they play Spurs away next, and they don't have that good a record there, so it will be interesting to see how they adapt to that particular loss of player.
  • Options
    Tannhauser GateTannhauser Gate Posts: 17,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is that Utd fan doing? Maybe a touch of vertigo? The Zlatan one looks like some Kung Fu fighting.

Costa could do with a trip to a walk in centre with whatever is doing that to him.:)

:):)

As for the United fan, it's obvious what he's doing. He's praying to the god of corners that we get a few good ones in at last. And it worked :p

Not so sure about that. He's quietly been their best player this season....
    It could be a problem, as they play Spurs away next, and they don't have that good a record there, so it will be interesting to see how they adapt to that particular loss of player.

... yeah, there's that as well
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't realise they played Spurs away next. Should be interesting then
    :):

Not so sure about that. He's quietly been their best player this

He's definitely been their best player this season but they've still got players who can step up and create chances. Luckily for them there's a two week break with international football so they won't feel his loss too much regardless.
  • Options
    owen10owen10 Posts: 128,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    codeblue wrote: »
    Absolutely

After investing hundreds of millions of taxpayers money in their private business, i want it to be a complete disaster.

Id rather the stadium was demolished and sold off for development
    What was the reason that West Ham could not redevelop Upton Park

And is it still possible they could move back there or has the stadium been demolished
  • Options
    celesticelesti Posts: 26,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy 40th to Francesco Totti! A man showing me that I've still got time for my professional career to take off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    celesti wrote: »
    Happy 40th to Francesco Totti! A man showing me that I've still got time for my professional career to take off.

The Italian version of Giggs (on the pitch at any rate), just keeps on going!

Appreciate him while he is still going, as he will be a huge miss when he stops.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Giggs played for many years and all, but Totti's the absolute talisman for his club.
  • Options
    LoisLois Posts: 118,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Originally Posted by NorthernNinny
    What is that Utd fan doing? Maybe a touch of vertigo?
    :):)

As for the United fan, it's obvious what he's doing. He's praying to the god of corners that we get a few good ones in at last. And it worked :p

Ha ha brilliant and it has indeed worked :D
  • Options
    dean michaeldean michael Posts: 29,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nigel Pearson: Derby County suspend manager ahead of Cardiff City match. Assistant boss Chris Powell will take control of the side for the match in Wales.

A club statement said: "Nigel Pearson will not be carrying out his duties at Tuesday's game at the request of the club.
  • Options
    Mark FMark F Posts: 54,328
    Forum Member
    Nigel Pearson out at Derby?

https://twitter.com/OwenBradley/status/780795062489870336/photo/1

Called out his players on Saturday in pretty big style so no doubt facing a bit of a revolt.
  • Options
    Hutchy_MuseHutchy_Muse Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    Nigel Pearson for England? :D
  • Options
    Nova21Nova21 Posts: 14,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pearson going to burn his bridges in football management if he's not careful
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nigel Pearson has looked narked at every interview he has done since taking ove at Derby.

I notice Chris Powell is taking the Derby match tonight, surely they couldn't do much worse, than let Powell have ago.

Was shocked when they sold Chris Martin as he guaranteed them goals
  • Options
    TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    The Italian version of Giggs (on the pitch at any rate), just keeps on going!

Appreciate him while he is still going, as he will be a huge miss when he stops.

Except Totti isn't long overstaying his welcome. Giggs stayed longer than he should have because no one had the heart to tell him to retire.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nova21 wrote: »
    Pearson going to burn his bridges in football management if he's not careful

i quite agree

he was lucky to get another job, looks like down yet another league for him!
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    codeblue wrote: »
    i quite agree

he was lucky to get another job, looks like down yet another league for him!

Leyton Orient is up for grabs Pearson
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Local radio in Derby aren't expecting him to return from suspension, the club are making an offer to Ranieri and crossing all their fingers instead.
  • Options
    JanielovesyouJanielovesyou Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leyton Orient is up for grabs Pearson

2 Orient players sent off in the first 15 mins and they're also 1-0 down following the sacking of their manager today:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Local radio in Derby aren't expecting him to return from suspension, the club are making an offer to Ranieri and crossing all their fingers instead.

Lol seriously?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They can cross whatever they like, it will make no difference, Raneri is going nowhere anytime soon.
  • Options
    alfamalealfamale Posts: 10,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder who the other people in football The Telegraph caught with their sting. 7 others is the rumour? Pearson is highly likely to be one of them as bbc reporting he spoke to Derby chairman on Friday who was sure Pearson was the right man and was going to give him much more time. And Pearson's a good mate of Fat Sam, perhaps they have the same love for money and same contacts?

A few clubs fans must be hoping it was their man caught with his hands in the till. Stoke, Sunderland and Villa fans might be quite happy to see their managers depart right now.
  • Options
    Mr_BeeMr_Bee Posts: 497
    Forum Member

Or Fernando Totti if you're the person looking after FIFA's Twitter account. What a mistake. Legend of the game and they can't even get his name right.
This discussion has been closed.