Options

Women touching up guys.

Comments

• Options
    razorback Tonyrazorback Tony Posts: 882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b7/Anatomy_of_human_rectum_and_anus-2.png/375px-Anatomy_of_human_rectum_and_anus-2.png

As you will see from the attached image, you have the anus, the anal canal, pass the sphincter and then, quite further in, the rectum before the bend into the colon!

This is undoubtedly an accurate portrayal of the human body, but I become a tad sceptical when I see prostate spelled as prostrate.
    No, she stuck her finger down the back of my jeans and penetrated me. Just like I could out my hands down a girls trousers and stick my index finger inside her without removing her trousers and underwear.

I wouldn't say that I'm a prolific romancer, but I've been around the block a time or two, and somehow I've fortunately managed to avoid any woman with a predeliction for doing that, and while I can't remember things I got up to at 13 or 14, I certainly know that doing it to a woman now has no appeal at all.
    It's one thing to do whatever appeals to both participants behind closed doors, but sticking your hand down a woman's trousers and underwear, smacks of desperation to me.
    As we've discussed, I genuinely thought the rectum and analysis cavity were the same thing

I think your predictive text has added the ysis to anal.
  • Options
    CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For a moment, I thought the headline was women touching up gays.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,356
    Forum Member
    As expected, this thread is a mess.
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    Iv been out shopping today. I have big boobs almost every man that I walked past stared pervertedly at my boobs. One man kept following me round a shop walking in front of me then stopping and turning to look at my boobs.

I feel beyond objectified more than one man nearly got a punch in the face!

So come back when you have to put up with that and tell me you feel objectified

Edit, I do agree with the poster above the way they responded to you was out of order and I agree with the bellends description

Wear a coat. In this weather it won't look out of place.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 139,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Menk wrote: »

That's your answer. To tell people to cover up so they won't get harassed.

Lovely.
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's your answer. To tell people to cover up so they won't get harassed.

Lovely.

A simple and logical solution.

Especially if that poster is upset almost to the point of violence.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member

I'd like to reply, but I suspect any response would be accused of "creep shaming" ^_^
  • Options
    Tiger RagTiger Rag Posts: 6,559
    Forum Member

Makes no difference in my experience.
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CELT1987 wrote: »
    For a moment, I thought the headline was women touching up gays.

Haha that's what I read at first!
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    As we've discussed, I genuinely thought the rectum and analysis cavity were the same thing

I'm not sure I'd want you doing first aid on me if you're that easily confused.:D
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I had my coat on unzipped due to being in a shopping centre. My boobs were not on display they were fully Covered by my jumper.
  • Options
    JayDee279JayDee279 Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well now; if this actually happened ...

But it clearly didn't, unless my daydream about having sexual congress with ALL of Little Mix, both singularly and severally, will lead to a court case, in real life.
  • Options
    JayDee279JayDee279 Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    As expected, this thread is a mess.

Hehehe. I'd like to make a mess on an unspecified body-part of an unspecified celebrity etc etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J

I never go out without being covered up as the degrading comments you get are even worse than being stared at.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 139,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    I had my coat on unzipped due to being in a shopping centre. My boobs were not on display they were fully Covered by my jumper.

It doesn't matter at all what you were wearing Lea. The creeps are the ones to blame.

Anyone suggesting covering up is victim blaming and it's disturbing
  • Options
    IqoniqIqoniq Posts: 6,299
    Forum Member
    What annoys me is that where the OP is located
    Just clear up the location argument: Nottinghamshire is where I used to live until August, and I haven't bothered to update my location. This happened in Scunthorpe (where I've also lived for work simultaneously) of all places, which isn't as bad as the media make out although, and I certainly didn't expect it.
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Are you saying it's only sexual assault if the victim feels threatened?

No, but for sure it's only sexual assault if the victim feels assaulted. Threat level might well be part of that.
  • Options
    scottie2121scottie2121 Posts: 11,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We've gone full circle and flipped everything around. Any man who is groped and rightfully calls it out is told that "all men like it", to "man up" or have their sexuality questioned. And yet with the mainstream media, if a woman grabs a man by the crotch, it's applauded and celebrated as another victory for women against the "patriarchy". We don't need to go into detail as to their reaction to Donald Trump's cat grabbing statement!

What annoys me is that where the OP is located, there is now a two class system for dealing with sexual offences - women are given the benefit of the doubt ("listen and believe") far more than men with the new misogyny hate crime category. To the point where a woman could hold a man she has taken a dislike to into a situation where if he makes a false step, she can make a report to the police and screw his life up completely. The people who creep and sex shame (creep shaming is a thing used against a man who a woman deems unattractive), insult and ad-hominem anyone who is critical of the new hate crime category and its potential consequences are the ones who support this and are likely to want this for their own nefarious end. The fact that my post touched a nerve suggests that I may have caught onto something.

With all due respect this is complete drivel and has all the hallmarks of life lived watching obscure videos from irrelevant and pointless nonentities.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter at all what you were wearing Lea. The creeps are the ones to blame.

Anyone suggesting covering up is victim blaming and it's disturbing

I completely agree :)
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iqoniq wrote: »
    So am I being too sensitive or was I in the right pulling her up over it?

No you're right to pull up anyone who just randomly grabs your bum.

No, she stuck her finger down the back of my jeans and penetrated me

Presumably you reported this? Someone sticking their finger up your bum in the street is most definitely sexual assault. :o
  • Options
    Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iqoniq wrote: »
    I was in town doing some shopping today, and as it's coming up to Xmas there was the usual scrum. Anyway, I took my mate's son with me to be my pack mule, and as I was packing some stuff into his back pack outside Body Shop some woman copped a feel of my bum. I didn't know this woman from Eve, I've never met her before, but she decides to cop a feel!

Anyway, she burst out laughing with her mate, but I decided to say something about it. I just asked did I know her, and if not then what did she think she was doing, and her response was "Oh for God's sake it was just a laugh!" before her mate chimes in saying I should be flattered and not to be so pathetic. Regardless of whether I found it funny or was flattered, my argument was that if I'd done that to her I'd probably end up getting done for sexual assault, but for women it seems like there's a completely different rule. I wasn't being overly hostile, just stating that there was no need for it and they started effing and jeffing before parting with the statement that I was a "miserable c*nt".

In some ways I feel flattered, and the fact it made me jump was probably pretty funny, but on the other hand I feel objectified. It also irks me that it seems to be acceptable for women to do it to guys, but the moment we do it we're given a place on the sex offenders register.

So am I being too sensitive or was I in the right pulling her up over it?

As the song goes, don't mess with my toot toot or I'll break your face.
  • Options
    scottie2121scottie2121 Posts: 11,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    Presumably you reported this? Someone sticking their finger up your bum in the street is most definitely sexual assault. :o

I don't think it's a good idea to report a fantasy.
  • Options
    Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone stuck their finger up my Netherland once in a gay club, but unbeknownst to them I had bum-grapes at the time. How I laughed.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Touching someones butt accidentally when it's very busy and crowded when out shopping... is very embarrassing! Especially when it's a fella!
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    I don't think it's a good idea to report a fantasy.

They might take the opportunity to look for the drugs hat caused it. Full body search.:D I can almost hear the snap of the rubber gloves.