Options

Larries and other tinhats

Comments

• Options
    ZarlaZarla Posts: 5,610
    Forum Member
    It`s definitely akin to an addiction for a lot of them. One of the most obsessive Larries, lapelosa, has stopped blogging about Larry but gone straight into blogging about the SKAM actors Even and Isak, who play a gay couple and are both teenagers and look a bit like Harry when he was younger. She - and many others - creepily reblog slowed down gifs of them kissing. I guess it's more than they got with Larry.
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting! However it doesn't explain why we're not ALL tinhat wearing conspiracy theorists, forensically examining photos of Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson 24/7, and conclusively proving beyond all doubt that larry is real :D Maybe some of us have a natural immunity...

Or drink bottled water.;-)
  • Options
    GardenaGardena Posts: 8,602
    Forum Member
    Zarla wrote: »
    It`s definitely akin to an addiction for a lot of them. One of the most obsessive Larries, lapelosa, has stopped blogging about Larry but gone straight into blogging about the SKAM actors Even and Isak, who play a gay couple and are both teenagers and look a bit like Harry when he was younger. She - and many others - creepily reblog slowed down gifs of them kissing. I guess it's more than they got with Larry.
    But they are actors , playing roles , written by writers ... :wine::wine::wine::wine: I need more:wine::wine::wine:
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Gardena wrote: »
    But they are actors , playing roles , written by writers ... :wine::wine::wine::wine: I need more:wine::wine::wine:
    It's a positive move for Lapelosa though, she's a middle-aged woman who has spent 6 years constructing bizarre theories about forced closeting by Simon Cowell, and photoshopping pictures of Harry and Louis to look like they are kissing and stuff. Now she has a real fake gay couple to play with and it's all good publicity for the actors and the show - and the 1D guys get left alone :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Here's a link to a big horrible Larrie talking about the posters on this forum, calling us antis lol

http://liamandcheryl.tumblr.com/post/154784235840/verily-i-say-while-were-all-talking-about
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't care less about these sad nobodies and what they think of me. :p:p:p
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Here's a link to a big horrible Larrie talking about the posters on this forum, calling us antis lol

http://liamandcheryl.tumblr.com/post/154784235840/verily-i-say-while-were-all-talking-about

I'm not even going to read that, but these people spend hours and hours slandering celebs, their friends, families etc, snd then cry victim when it turns around, and they get called out on their vile bs? Lmao.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aw bless them. Anyone who disagrees with their ludicrous theories is an 'anti?' Can't they just accept there are some people around who can think Tomlinson and Styles are NOT in a secret, forcibly closeted, true-love-4ever gay relationship, without sticking a daft label on them? My mum doesn't think Larry is real. Heck, she only knows about 1D because of her granddaughter!! Does that make her an 'anti?'

Ooh I just thought, my niece calls be Anti Frankie - she lives in the North East - and as she's a Directioner she is obviously subtly insulting me every time we speak. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aw bless them. Anyone who disagrees with their ludicrous theories is an 'anti?' Can't they just accept there are some people around who can think Tomlinson and Styles are NOT in a secret, forcibly closeted, true-love-4ever gay relationship, without sticking a daft label on them? My mum doesn't think Larry is real. Heck, she only knows about 1D because of her granddaughter!! Does that make her an 'anti?'

Ooh I just thought, my niece calls be Anti Frankie - she lives in the North East - and as she's a Directioner she is obviously subtly insulting me every time we speak. :D

:D:D

The vast majority of the human race are antis according to Larries.

In other news, Robsten nuts Smart Lurker and HKN have declared that Kristen is pregnant with Child No4!
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

In other news, Robsten nuts Smart Lurker and HKN have declared that Kristen is pregnant with Child No4!

Do they actually, really, really believe this :confused: or is it just a form of fan fiction? I mean they can't really believe she's been pregnant 4 times when there doesn't appear to be one photo in existence that even hints at a pregnancy (and that's ignoring the whole lesbian, different partners, not been seen together since the split, no sign of any children, why on earth would they be doing this, issues :D )
  • Options
    SalcySalcy Posts: 4,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Blimey she's a fast worker! I thought she'd just had no3!!! I bet most acresses would be absolutely delighted if they managed to produce 4 children in 4 years without anyone knowing or seeing their children and managing to not have any break or affect on their careers! kStew must be in possession of the Holy Grail :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

4 children in 4 years, without ever looking pregnant, tired or fed up - the woman is a marvel! Do any of these Twihards explain WHY a heterosexual marriage between two goodlooking people, with multiple healthy children, would be hidden away? What's the reasoning behind it all? I am genuinely perplexed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do they actually, really, really believe this :confused: or is it just a form of fan fiction? I mean they can't really believe she's been pregnant 4 times when there doesn't appear to be one photo in existence that even hints at a pregnancy (and that's ignoring the whole lesbian, different partners, not been seen together since the split, no sign of any children, why on earth would they be doing this, issues :D )
    Most of it is fanfiction, I'm sure. These people are writing what they wish had happened with KS and RP.

Same with the Larries, God love 'em. Harry and Louis had a tactile bromance that died a death after a year or so, and they wish it had carried on and transformed into a full-blown love story. I sometimes wonder if, had the men actually been in a relationship with each other, and had come out, got married, had a kid or two and got on with their lives, would Larries exist?

I need a sodding drink, Dry January is getting me down!! :wine::wine::wine:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah!!! So its Kristen supplying the babies they are using for Louie etc. :D:D She is renting them out.:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    Ah!!! So its Kristen supplying the babies they are using for Louie etc. :D:D She is renting them out.:p
    That makes sense. Baby no. 4 must be for Cheryl and Liam.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That makes sense. Baby no. 4 must be for Cheryl and Liam.

I'd patent Fabies pretty darn quick if I were you Frankie. Sounds like KStew is trying to muscle in on your gig :D

Her one mistake may be that the babies will all look the same, and she'll only be able to do one every 9 months!
  • Options
    GardenaGardena Posts: 8,602
    Forum Member
    I sometimes wonder if, had the men actually been in a relationship with each other, and had come out, got married, had a kid or two and got on with their lives, would Larries exist?
    Probably , just to much smaller degree . For unknown reasons tinhats rarely ship openly gay couples . I recently discovered that Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black have a small tumblr crowd following their every move when I stumbled across a picture that was used by Larries (well of course ) to prove that Larry is real .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Apparently there still are some diehard McGoslings, who wish Notebook to become real life again. Tearing apart Ryan for daring to dedicate his GG award to Eva's brother, and basically declaring his love for her in his acceptance speech. And now some of these people are convinced he's actually IRL with Emma Stone, and waiting for the perfect moment to ditch Eva.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently there still are some diehard McGoslings, who wish Notebook to become real life again. Tearing apart Ryan for daring to dedicate his GG award to Eva's brother, and basically declaring his love for her in his acceptance speech. And now some of these people are convinced he's actually IRL with Emma Stone, and waiting for the perfect moment to ditch Eva.

The McGoslings are stupid and misogynistic. It seems to stem from the belief that Ryan could not possibly have fallen in love and had two children with an older woman.
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Even though they somehow delude themselves from the fact she appears to have become a living, real version of the character Shane from The L Word, the logic problems re her giving birth three times while remaining rake thin and in full time employment all over the world are quite hard to ignore.

I guess that's not stopping them at this point, but the story is so convoluted now it seems amazing anyone ever bought it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salcy wrote: »
    The McGoslings are stupid and misogynistic. It seems to stem from the belief that Ryan could not possibly have fallen in love and had two children with an older woman.

As I said earlier in this thread they keep on about her being a man. So KStweart rented out for them too it would seem.:D:D

They go on about how old Eva is, 7 years is nothing the other way round and no one would say a thing. They always make her sound like a pensioner on a zimmer frame. PMSL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As I said earlier in this thread they keep on about her being a man. So KStweart rented out for them too it would seem.:D:D

They go on about how old Eva is, 7 years is nothing the other way round and no one would say a thing. They always make her sound like a pensioner on a zimmer frame. PMSL

The obvious 'blinds' that are supposed to be about them are hilarious. I just don't get why even bother. He's clearly where and with whom he wants to be with, bs blinds aren't going to change that.
  • Options
    Forum Member

It is sexist ...no-one ever mentions the much bigger 11 year age gap between Brad and Angelina. She was just considered lucky to get him. The same mindset is making people question Cheryl's relationship with Liam Payne...it must be fake because 33 is geriatric.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It is sexist ...no-one ever mentions the much bigger 11 year age gap between Brad and Angelina. She was just considered lucky to get him. The same mindset is making people question Cheryl's relationship with Liam Payne...it must be fake because 33 is geriatric.
    With 1D fans mostly being pre-teens, then 33 IS ancient. Then again, so is 23. When I was 11 or 12, even 16 year olds seemed old to me!! :D:D

I think the fans that are saying the relationship is fake are the ones who want Liam to be their boyfriend, and not hers. :cry:

The batshit crazies that are talking about Babygate2 just need to give their heads a wobble, maybe go out for a walk, get some fresh air, talk to real people for a day or so, instead of pounding their keyboards and getting positive affirmations from fellow crazy folk.
  • Options
    JT EffectJT Effect Posts: 5,177
    Forum Member

That is one gorgeous looking man, then, if she is!

7 years is nothing, and it's so depressing that it's even commented on when if the genders were reversed no-one would raise an eyebrow. Incidentally didn't Ryan Gosling have a fling with Sandra Bullock when he was in a film with her years ago, when he was a mere 20 or 21 and she was 36. Think of the ruckus that would have caused if he'd been famous then :D.