Options

Emmerdale: Aaron Dingle and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    amy_ryan1 wrote: »
    Other than hubby.. no-one knows, in fact hubby doesn't even kno the full extent if my obsession:p

Oh yeah I'm familiar with Charley/Mathew.. Charley is lovely very different to Debbie.

I've always wanted to mention Robron or any gossip I can get, but I literally can't even think of how I bring them into a conversation without looking odd lol.

If it comes out they are filming at Bradford City Hall again next week you could mention how you noticed some filming there or something. (even if you didn't) and bring it up that way.:p:blush:
  • Options
    Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The worst thing was, I had to wipe my Robron archives and history before the ambulance and police got here. Luckily they just assumed it was the excitement of the church sermon that carried Gran off...

LOLing here!! :D:D:D God bless your Gran!!! :p;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let me think...

No

LOL!! :D Me too, never liked miserable Debbie although I do think Charley Webb is a really good actress!! :)
  • Options
    Paul_Robs1Paul_Robs1 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amy_ryan1 wrote: »
    Other than hubby.. no-one knows, in fact hubby doesn't even kno the full extent of my obsession:p

Oh yeah I'm familiar with Charley/Mathew.. Charley is lovely very different to Debbie.

I've always wanted to mention Robron or any gossip I can get, but I literally can't even think of how I bring them into a conversation without looking odd lol.

The wedding has been mentioned in a lot of media so you could throw into a conversation "Oh, a gay wedding in Emmerdale, that should be fun" and see what comes back, that doesn't give away your madly obsessed and doesn't sound like fishing either. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Relax, don't worry, your help is not required, go away. >:(

It's all taken care of. :D:p

For some reason II started humming' Frankie goes to Hollywood' when I read the first word!! :phttps://youtu.be/Q3_2entulkw

BTW, No I'll be taking care of it thank you very much!! >:(:p;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad I make you laugh:D. I look forward to your posts too:)

Hope all the nonsense blows over soon; there's lots to enjoy on this thread and on tumblr, including that particular blog. :snowflake: normally.

Let's drink to Robron :wine:

You are one funny dude! :D I'm on the fluffy cloud bus right now. All are welcome. It's actually my Birthday & I'm just about to go out. Have been having a great day even if your Gran hasn't!! xx :D;-)
  • Options
    ASRRASASRRAS Posts: 14,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are one funny dude! :D I'm on the fluffy cloud bus right now. All are welcome. It's actually my Birthday & I'm just about to go out. Have been having a great day even if your Gran hasn't!! xx :D;-)

Happy Birthday Marianne!! Enjoy your day!! :gift::wine::)

I think I should enjoy your fluffy cloud bus! :D
  • Options
    Robert_Jacob1Robert_Jacob1 Posts: 6,698
    Forum Member

Many happy returns, Marianne! (even though my Gran won't be making a return :()

I am going to be very busy tonight searching out and downloading all the Robron goodies that I had to wipe suddenly today after the unfortunate kitchen incident;-)
  • Options
    Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member

Happy birthday Marianne xxxxxx:gift::wine:

Have a nice one oh and you are so Lucky to have seen Charley and Matthew:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So it was def Bradford City Hall that Danny pic was from. I just looked on street view and it's defo the same place from the buildings. But the back not the front which is maybe why Amy couldn't see anything.

Your task Amy is to stalk the area every day next week for signs of filming :blush:
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,683
    Forum Member

Happy birthday to you. :)
  • Options
    amy_ryan1amy_ryan1 Posts: 8,093
    Forum Member
    Ah that's actually a good idea.. I hope Charley can't get into trouble if she says anything, we know what this fandom is like for any new info!!

I'll be in town next week.. see if there's any more filming;-)
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Happy Birthday M :D:gift::wine::wine::wine:
  • Options
    Lau_LouLau_Lou Posts: 1,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Happy birthday Marianne :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We know there is embargoed stuff for this coming week. I think that on Friday we'll have some really good Robron scenes hopefully discussing things are reaffirming their commitment to each other. Also i think Kirsten said that there is a mention of the wedding in week 4 so hopefully we will see them discuss what's happening with the wedding now and that they are very much still wanting to do that.
  • Options
    AmyEWrightAmyEWright Posts: 3,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are Robron supposed to be doing in tomorrow's episode ? I can't find any spoilers about it.
  • Options
    ASRRASASRRAS Posts: 14,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    We know there is embargoed stuff for this coming week. I think that on Friday we'll have some really good Robron scenes hopefully discussing things are reaffirming their commitment to each other. Also i think Kirsten said that there is a mention of the wedding in week 4 so hopefully we will see them discuss what's happening with the wedding now and that they are very much still wanting to do that.

I hope you are right Andy! Sounds great! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AmyEWright wrote: »
    What are Robron supposed to be doing in tomorrow's episode ? I can't find any spoilers about it.

Nothing. They aren't in it as far as we know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Also i don't think Kasim will be badly injured. He'll have cuts and bruises obviously but if it's anything like when Aaron beat up Robert, which it sounds like, he should still be able to walk away from it. We know he does anyway as he is okay enough to blame Finn. I suspect that it's only cus his dad is around that he even reports it, as in his dad probably does.

Also given that Finn and Kasims dad are on the scene, realistically how far can he go before he's be restrained? Not far surely so i question if it's really as bad as even Danny makes out with the "can't stop" line.
  • Options
    AmyEWrightAmyEWright Posts: 3,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    Nothing. They aren't in it as far as we know.

I swear I saw someone somewhere saying they were.. never mind :blush::p At least they are in every other episode next week :)
  • Options
    now and thennow and then Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    Hi robroners, just a little reminder to vote for our boys in the " Best looking male charactors 2017, round 1 heat 4
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,683
    Forum Member
    Hi robroners, just a little reminder to vote for our boys in the " Best looking male charactors 2017, round 1 heat 4

Done. :D Thanks for the reminder. :)
  • Options
    Binky321Binky321 Posts: 3,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Marianne :)
  • Options
    Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AmyEWright wrote: »
    I swear I saw someone somewhere saying they were.. never mind :blush::p At least they are in every other episode next week :)

Robert at least should be around on Monday as Nicola (on Tuesday) mentions Robert was sorting out the insurance for Mill cottage yesterday with the same guy (Neville) that Rakesh used.
This discussion has been closed.