Options

Yet another sex tape - now its Tom Daley!

Comments

• Options
    Betty MiddlingBetty Middling Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bagshot85 wrote: »
    Considering it's his first same sex relationship, he probably needs to get it out of his system. It's not surprising he latched onto an older male, being inexperienced. 20 years is a big gap....especially for a young good looking man in his early twenties. Getting martied is the last thing he should be doing.

Possibly they have an open relationship anyway.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Well I guess some of them are snapchats, so they're recorded then sent, so they're not like a real-time interaction as such. Or they're videos sent on WhatsApp etc, but same principle I guess.

Oh ok, so are they not even looking at the other person when they're doing it?
  • Options
    TaintedmeatTaintedmeat Posts: 1,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed In Rav Wilding wild one he doesn't even show his tool.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm disappointed In Rav Wilding wild one he doesn't even show his tool.

I'm guessing there's not a lot to see, he strikes me as being a bit unfortunate in that department. :(
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Oh ok, so are they not even looking at the other person when they're doing it?

Exactly. Think of them as essentially video-selfies, just saucy ones.

Web-cams still go on (ala Leslie Grantham and his finger, back in the day) but I'd imagine snap chatting/whatsapping is a far more popular choice now. Snapchat, especially, as they're supposed to delete themselves after being watched, so can install a false sense of security.
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joel Dommetts was a good one, Callum Best was disappointing. Might have to "research" some more of these names now.
  • Options
    Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    Rav Wilding was on Twitter a few weeks ago moaning about being hacked so perhaps his vid was stolen then.

I've not seen it though so cannot comment. He does have a nice bum tho :p so hopefully I'll find his vid.

Anyone seen the Dan Lobb one! he is a moaner :D
  • Options
    Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    PM the vids please! :D
  • Options
    EuanMebabeEuanMebabe Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly. Think of them as essentially video-selfies, just saucy ones.

Web-cams still go on (ala Leslie Grantham and his finger, back in the day) but I'd imagine snap chatting/whatsapping is a far more popular choice now. Snapchat, especially, as they're supposed to delete themselves after being watched, so can install a false sense of security.

Spat my coffee over Max George then! LOL. What does the bit in bold mean, please? I remember LG was caught knocking one out on webcam but don't remember the details.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EuanMebabe wrote: »
    Spat my coffee over Max George then! LOL. What does the bit in bold mean, please? I remember LG was caught knocking one out on webcam but don't remember the details.

Google 'Leslie Grantham finger' and your memory will be refreshed :D

Don't worry, it's not as traumatic as it sounds, just absurd really.
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a list of all the alleged Celebrity Busted videos. The ones in yellow are the ones that have been leaked.
    http://i.imgur.com/BoTMWQC.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Google 'Leslie Grantham finger' and your memory will be refreshed :D

Don't worry, it's not as traumatic as it sounds, just absurd really.

You'll give the poor sod nightmares :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aneechik wrote: »
    This is a list of all the alleged Celebrity Busted videos. The ones in yellow are the ones that have been leaked.

Wow! Some proper hotties on that list. Can't find Jeff Brazier yet. Looking forward to seeing all the others too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EuanMebabe wrote: »
    Wow! Some proper hotties on that list. Can't find Jeff Brazier yet. Looking forward to seeing all the others too.

I think Jeff Brazier is photos.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    You'll give the poor sod nightmares :o:o

Poor Leslie. It must have been mortifying for him back in 2005 when he was caught w*nking on cam and sucking his finger :) Now a "special" vid is almost part of a celeb's showreel. Gotta love t'internet.
  • Options
    lexemelexeme Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    I don't understand how anyone in the public eye would risk doing this, being horny it seems really does mess with your judgement.

I used to cybersex back in the 00's but there's no way I'd ever do it now through fear of ending up on the Internet, it's just not worth it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexeme wrote: »
    I don't understand how anyone in the public eye would risk doing this, being horny it seems really does mess with your judgement.

I used to cybersex back in the 00's but there's no way I'd ever do it now through fear of ending up on the Internet, it's just not worth it.

Oh I still do it now. But then I'm not a celeb and my mum is unlikely to ever come across it so even if it does get posted on some random tumblr (unlikely!), so...
  • Options
    tomas08tomas08 Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Well I don't think Tom Daley's have been fully leaked.

People have opinions about Chris Mears leaked nudes but from what I seen we don't see the full thing. We see major parts but not the full thing. He looked good and I would. :blush:

Despite the rumors we don't know if they were sent to a guy or girl as they are all Snapchats, But one thing is clear to me that they were not sent to some random. The morning one is a give away. Why would you send that to someone that you had a one off with. Surly when you had your fun you move on? I think it was an ex who leaked them and Chris will know who it is.

As hot as these images maybe I still think it's wrong that people leak them.
  • Options
    Betty MiddlingBetty Middling Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomas08 wrote: »
    Well I don't think Tom Daley's have been fully leaked.

People have opinions about Chris Mears leaked nudes but from what I seen we don't see the full thing. We see major parts but not the full thing. He looked good and I would. :blush:

Despite the rumors we don't know if they were sent to a guy or girl as they are all Snapchats, But one thing is clear to me that they were not sent to some random. The morning one is a give away. Why would you send that to someone that you had a one off with. Surly when you had your fun you move on? I think it was an ex who leaked them and Chris will know who it is.

As hot as these images maybe I still think it's wrong that people leak them.

There's also a video of Chris Mears where you see more.

It's not very interesting though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is that the one looking up with his hoo-hah in the extreme foreground? I've seen two.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

David James!!! Now that one I need to see! :o
  • Options
    tomas08tomas08 Posts: 177
    Forum Member

I have only seen two. One shows off body and the other one is the top half of his "thing" while he rubs. Is there another one?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish I'd seen the Ben Cohen one.

Also, I pray to the sex-tape God that that dark-haired irish rower from the Olympics does one. He is beautiful! :blush::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I'd seen the Ben Cohen one.

Also, I pray to the sex-tape God that that dark-haired irish rower from the Olympics does one. He is beautiful! :blush::D

The Ben Cohen one is all over the internet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Ben Cohen one is all over the internet.

Oh, so it is :D

Bit disappointing though. Can't really see much, just his fist flapping away furiously.