DS: Get Dancing - Show 9

Comments

• Options
    NicPlaysNicPlays Posts: 12,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ADMR wrote: »
    Thank you SO much Ross

And sorry to have ruined your chance to submit your Samba song Nic. I had the same worry that id get a dance I was looking forward to and it'd have been wrecked haha

It's fine, no worries :) I'm actually pretty glad I got 29, thanks! :DI have been listening to Cauliflowers Fluffy on loop since it was posted
  • Options
    EthanEEthanE Posts: 7,444
    Forum Member
    NicPlays wrote: »
    It's fine, no worries :) I'm actually pretty glad I got 29, thanks! :DI have been listening to Cauliflowers Fluffy on loop since it was posted

so have I kind of, I can't get it out of my head
  • Options
    ADMRADMR Posts: 3,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for that. I'm fully expecting to go so that'll be my come uppance for subjecting you to that on repeat :p
  • Options
    AndrxwAndrxw Posts: 10,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LINES ARE NOW CLOSED.

Results imminent. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've voted, and the Semi-Finalists have been decided. Now time to find them out ;)

Ash & Joanne
    Ethan & Oksana
    Nic & Janette
    Queenie & Giovanni
    Ross & Karen

The first couple safe and through to the Semi-Final is...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    QUEENIE & GIOVANNI

Congratulations :)

Joining them in the Semi-Finals are...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ROSS & KAREN

Congratulations to you as well :)

The third couple safe and in the Semi-Finals is...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NIC & JANETTE

And congratulations :)

Ash & Joanne and Ethan & Oksana, whilst not necessarily the bottom two, one of you received the fewest amount of votes and is leaving very soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ash & Joanne, your sabotage perhaps didn't go as well as you'd have wanted to, getting Nic & Janette the highest score of the round. Did the viewers want to see you in the Semi-Final?

Ethan & Oksana, your sabotage went well with you getting Queenie the second lowest score of the round. Again, do the viewers want to see you in the Semi-Final?

The couple leaving DS: Get Dancing in 5th place is...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's me :). Well done everyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow! I'm safe, thanks everyone! :) Congrats also to Queenie and Ross!

Good luck Ash & Ethan, none of you deserve to leave :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ETHAN (ETHANE) & OKSANA. :(

I can only give my commiserations. :( As I say show after show, it's always hard to leave, but to do so this near to end is extra hard. Still, you shouldn't be ashamed at all. You've made some fantastic routines which have put you at the top of the leaderboard more than once, impressing the judges and the voting public, who put you top in Show One. I repeat my commiserations and wish you the best in any future games. :)

Ash & Joanne, you are through to the Semi-Final. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats Ash :)

Wow, Ethan, I can't believe you're out! I genuinely had you nailed down as the winner. You were so, so great, you topped the leaderboard in Week 1! And last week you got an insanely high score, I'm so sorry for sabotaging you :( You did well though, congrats :)
  • Options
    IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ethan, you've been absolutely brilliant this series and I am confident that you'll be winning a game in the very foreseeable future. :) It's always hard with sabotage rounds as everyone looks for different things and I'm really sorry you missed out with this one.

Congratulations to the four semi finalists. :)
  • Options
    Monsieur23Monsieur23 Posts: 6,917
    Forum Member
    ...well that's a shock. :o

Huge commiserations Ethan! You've been so consistently good, I was certain you were a lock on for the Finals!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my word. I feel bad at that. I've said for ages that Ethan's probably the winner. If not definite final at the very least. So to see me and ethan at the end I thought "nah. No way. I'm gone". Ethan you really don't deserve to go. This is a massively amazing placing but I'm shocked. Well done nonetheless.

Thanks whoever voted for me. But I'm literally gobsmacked by that result.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your Semi-Final dances have been decided and will be PM-ed to you shortly. :)

I feel compelled to add that the result was very close - there was only 1 voting point between Ethan and the next person up. :o I honestly had to count again just incase I'd made a mistake it was that close.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For the first time, in the Semi Finals you will all be tackling two dances instead of the one. One of these will be a unlearned dance, and the other will be the Argentine Tango. All of you will be dancing the Argentine Tango, so it'll be interesting to see who has the best choice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AT scares me, I have no clue what music to use.
  • Options
     JMK JMK Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dennisboy wrote: »
    ETHAN (ETHANE) & OKSANA. :(

I can only give my commiserations. :( As I say show after show, it's always hard to leave, but to do so this near to end is extra hard. Still, you shouldn't be ashamed at all. You've made some fantastic routines which have put you at the top of the leaderboard more than once, impressing the judges and the voting public, who put you top in Show One. I repeat my commiserations and wish you the best in any future games. :)

Ash & Joanne, you are through to the Semi-Final. :)

Commiserations Ethan :( Well done Ash and everyone else :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Commiserations Ethan :( Well done Ash and everyone else :)

Thank you very much :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NicPlays wrote: »
    AT scares me, I have no clue what music to use.

Actually the AT I don't massively mind. Is my other dance I'm not sure about yet lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All dances sent. :)

I've given you a bit of a longer deadline this time round as you haven't had long for the last few shows (neither have the judges) and there's two dances to tackle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...I got the two dances that I thought would be hardest to choose songs for...:blush:
  • Options
    EthanEEthanE Posts: 7,444
    Forum Member
    Just logged on, really not surprised at all :( I'm sad but let's be honest, I was sad every week, at least this week I don't have to feel guilty for still being here :(

I was lucky to last this long.

Thanks for letting me be part of the game, I'll annoy you all by replying to your posts individually.

Congrats Ash and everyone else who got through, you all deserve it.

Thank you Oksana, I'm so sorry I couldn't get you to the semis :(