Fine example of how thick Nikki is....

124»

Comments

• Options
    bjorkfanbjorkfan Posts: 4,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    petite6 wrote:
    And how did we overcome majority thinking with minority beliefs (ie slavery, women's rights and suffrage, civil rights movement) What may be norm to some is norm for one... we just need to stop this dismissive attitude and self-righteousness behavior we have grown accustomed to having. Nikki exists exactly how society has made her. Capitalism is our moral code.
    To link Nikki's petulance to the great struggles of the past century can be taking it a tad too far dontcha know.
    Nikki is, by what you say about Capitalism as a moral code, an ultra conformist, not the rebelious Marxist trying to bring down the establishment.
    Viva the revolution (as long as I can keep my platinum Amex). :D
  • Options
    bjorkfanbjorkfan Posts: 4,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be frank with you I don't really think Nikki wants Pete as a b/f but she just can't stand the thought of someone else having him either. hence the insane jealous stalking.
    To be fair though I think Pete is the same, his face when Mikey was complimenting Nikki was a picture.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    She is cleaning the garden right now!

so not as lazy as you think. Nikki to win
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Yes but Ash was guilty of the same thing. They are all guilty for talking about one another. Its just easy to pick on Nikki...I just know that there could be some understanding between the girls...

I havn't mentioned bitching :confused: just why it is possible for Nikki to do certains thing without consequence

We should all know by now that there can be some understanding between the women. ashley has made an effort while nikki stares at the mirror impersonating Victor Meldrew :cry:

That incident over the food Richard cooked was Nikki having to take resposibilty for eating somebody else's dinner? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrPogo wrote:
    I havn't mentioned bitching :confused: just why it is possible for Nikki to do certains thing without consequence

We should all know by now that there can be some understanding between the women. ashley has made an effort while nikki stares at the mirror impersonating Victor Meldrew :cry:

That incident over the food Richard cooked was Nikki having to take resposibilty for eating somebody else's dinner? :rolleyes:
    The fault lies with Nikki and the roomates... if they don't like it they can tell her... most of them don't, so how does anyone grow without a storm with rain and stuff
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bjorkfan wrote:
    To link Nikki's petulance to the great struggles of the past century can be taking it a tad too far dontcha know.
    Nikki is, by what you say about Capitalism as a moral code, an ultra conformist, not the rebelious Marxist trying to bring down the establishment.
    Viva the revolution (as long as I can keep my platinum Amex). :D
    Ha Bjork...that was a little deep... I was just referring to the guys observation on norms in society and giving him an idea of just because its norm doesn't always mean better. As for the capitalism thing she is her own person like Capitalism... its a dog eat dog world and everyone for themselves. Sad but true :cry:
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    MrPogo wrote:
    hi im new :o

Aisleyne seems the only person to have told 'lil Nikki how she feels and look at the consequences: constant sob stories and 'feeling scared'.

It wasn't quite like that, it would have been nice had it been but Aisleyne, although she had the chance to be honest with Nikki, instead took the playground bully route.

Now when Richard actually did tell Nikki face to face how he felt about her behaviour, she took it very well.
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    bjorkfan wrote:
    I don't think "Footballers wives" would've been on the curriculum somehow :rolleyes:

Oh to be Tanya Turner <sigh> she's my hero :D

And yes I did smell it ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    petite6 wrote:
    Ha Bjork...that was a little deep... I was just referring to the guys observation on norms in society and giving him an idea of just because its norm doesn't always mean better.
    You know, somehow I had an inkling of that already :rolleyes:
    As for the capitalism thing she is her own person like Capitalism... its a dog eat dog world and everyone for themselves. Sad but true :cry:
    We have government, a justice system, a police force and military so that people can live in a society which is not dog eat dog, but which is instead populated by people who feel the need to spend £16 on a bottle of leave-in conditionaar [sic] in order to feel superior to the next flawed consumer.

Meybe it's a bitch eat bitch world.
  • Options
    lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this gives a measure of Nikki's thickness

Speaking to Glyn, Nikki termed her four new housemates as "the clones" and reflected on how they have fitted in so far.

She had praise for Jayne and Michael, whom she described as "funny", but in general vowed not to like any of them. "I don't like the clones," she remarked. "Once a clone, always a clone."

:D:D
  • Options
    lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aran wrote:
    She is cleaning the garden right now!

so not as lazy as you think. Nikki to win

Washing the grass with a mop and bucket of bleach?