Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 253)

Comments

• Options
    NadineNadine Posts: 1,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good evening people....Nadine does Olympic Standard Flik-Flaks through thread at news of JP at Elstree today and Marc going in tomorrow....hope everybody is similarly buoyed up by this news. :D

And I've had a sexy new washing machine today so my cup runneth over!!!!!:sleep::o;)

If we should be blessed with a tweet that both Marc AND JP are in filming together tomorrow I shall have to hang naked by my ankles from the virtual Thread chandeliers:eek::p:o
    /Cries of "What's that woman wearing?" Reply "I dunno, but it needs ironing!";)

ETA Cripes, that was close, nearly disgraced myself at the top of the page!:cool:
  • Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nadine wrote: »
    Good evening people....Nadine does Olympic Standard Flik-Flaks through thread at news of JP at Elstree today and Marc going in tomorrow....hope everybody is similarly buoyed up by this news. :D

And I've had a sexy new washing machine today so my cup runneth over!!!!!:sleep::o;)

If we should be blessed with a tweet that both Marc AND JP are in filming together tomorrow I shall have to hang naked by my ankles from the virtual Thread chandeliers:eek::p:o

Haha!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone I talk to on Facebook just said she'd find the entire gay muslim storyline more interesting if it was Tamwar and Christian or Masood and Christian.

She was never entirely all there.

*cries at thought*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,326
    Forum Member
    Evening all: ) Thanks so much for the quiz, meg:D

Just done part 1 and got 80%:o I got the number of kisses wrong but I can't be too hard on myself for that cos my brain doesn't do numbers: o Getting the Syed/towel question wrong is less justifiable but hey, at least it proves I don't just watch for shallow reasons:sleep:

Off to attempt part 2:eek:

ETA: Damndamndamnshitcrapbollocks!!!!!!!!!! I clicked the wrong answer on the Gotcha question:mad:: mad::mad: :o I KNOW the answer, it was my question ffs and I use the numbers as part of various passwords, but for some reason I clicked the wrong one:rolleyes: So annoyed with myself:mad :cry::o
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey JN and Nadine :)
    Someone I talk to on Facebook just said she'd find the entire gay muslim storyline more interesting if it was Tamwar and Christian or Masood and Christian.

She was never entirely all there.

*cries at thought*

Ah ChristMas...the love we would all like to see blossom :sleep:

I've said it once and I'll say it again...Masood was only angry when he found out about Chryed because he was jealous of Syed getting to be with Christian :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ETA Cripes, that was close, nearly disgraced myself at the top of the page!:cool:

I'm glad you've got so excited over a washing machine, I mean i'm guessing the Ellitridge working news barely registered. :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ardchoile wrote: »
    Haha!!!
    I Thankyou!!!:D Hello lovely:) xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad you've got so excited over a washing machine, I mean i'm guessing the Ellitridge working news barely registered. :sleep:

What when I've got a "Platinum Woolmark Wash" and a "Bed and Bath" cycle!!!:D Naaah, hardly noticed:p
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dessie wrote: »
    To be fair, I've rewatched pretty much everything since August 2010 a hell of a lot less than everything up to July 2010 so I guess I can understand it - just was a bit shocked! :p

The only ep I've rewatched any of since last October was the 8th March episode (well, and the reunion scene from the 6th). Haven't rewatched anything else at all since Amira's return, even the episodes I quite liked or didn't think were that bad at the time. :o I just can't take Amira 2.0 and how shoddy & contrived the whole thing was overall, not good for the blood pressure.

Yeah, I rewatch everything. Except the Syed/Amira scenes in 2011/12, because they're just so, so bad. But I've rewatched every Chryed (as in, scenes with Christian and Syed, not just -related ones) scene since October at least twice.

My list of episodes I've not rewatched is very, very short, though. Even BF got a rewatch.The only episode with both Chr and Yed I've never rewatched a single moment of was 'hiya luv', I think. And I might have rewatched the kiss because I was so cringed-out on first viewing I missed it. I feel like things don't sink in properly until about the third viewing. I'm slow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I Thankyou!!!:D Hello lovely:) xx

Hi!! I'm in France en vacances, so shouldn't really be here but crept on and got sucked in by the quiz. Like you do. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What when I've got a "Platinum Woolmark Wash" and a "Bed and Bath" cycle!!!:D Naaah, hardly noticed:p

Well no wonder :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi!! I'm in France en vacances, so shouldn't really be here but crept on and got sucked in by the quiz. Like you do. :D

omg, you're on holiday and nothing major Chryed-wise is happening? How can this be?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack Nasty wrote: »
    Evening all Thanks so much for the quiz, meg

Just done part 1 and got 80%:o I got the number of kisses wrong but I can't be too hard on myself for that cos my brain doesn't do numbers:o Getting the Syed/towel question wrong is less justifiable but hey, at least it proves I don't just watch for shallow reasons:sleep:

Off to attempt part 2
    Hey JN and Nadine :)

I've said it once and I'll say it again...Masood was only angry when he found out about Chryed because he was jealous of Syed getting to be with Christian :sleep:

Howdy doody lovely ladies:) My dear JN doesn't do numbers but works in the financial sector. How does that work???:confused:;)

Waiting for Chryood to get it on???!!!! Elphie, I prescribe a bucket of brain bleach!!!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    omg, you're on holiday and nothing major Chryed-wise is happening? How can this be?!

It's a world gone mad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Hi, Here's a new Part 10 of the Quiz :).

I think you can juuuuust see the 'Continue' button on Q10 now.../with a bit of imagination :o. I cut down the question as much as I could...

If I can tempt you to redo that part, it would help my final scores calculations...... :). Thank you. (/please tell me it works??)

*Scatters tempting link in your way*....

Updated Part 10

Is part sixty a bit broken too? Grr, off to investigate....

Cheers guys, I'm glad you enjoyed it :D.....or I was torturing you, I'm not sure...:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Shocking isn't it!
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    meg_icy wrote: »

I think you can juuuuust see the 'Continue' button on Q10 now.../with a bit of imagination :o. I cut down the question as much as I could...

If I can tempt you to redo that part, it would help my final scores calculations...... :). Thank you. (/please tell me it works??)

Updated Part 10

Cheers guys, I'm glad you enjoyed it :D.....or I was torturing you, I'm not sure...:sleep:

part 10 is still broken for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Updated Part 10

I've done it and played along honestly and everything. Be proud. :sleep:

Thank you for setting this up, 'twas a lot of fun.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shocking isn't it!

Though, to be fair, something major Chryedwise IS happening this week. Johnny and Marc are actually at Elstree filming. Pretty much a landmark event this year.
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think my final score for the quiz is 89/100...woo hoo :D Couldn't submit part 10 though, I can't find the submit button :p

Great quiz Meg, thanks! :D
    ETA: Just did the updated part 10, it worked! Thanks :D
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member

Updated Part 10

Thanks Meg, was able to do it that time, yay!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Still having a conversation about this with her. I finally know someone in real life who watches EE and this happens.

Would Masood and Christian be closer in age than Syed and Christian?

She seems to ship Tamwar and Christian harder though. Told her Christian was probably old enough to be his father (probably = is), she said that Tamwar totally looked older so they could boost him a few years and it wouldn't be so much of an age difference.

:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Hi ardchoile, Nadine and everyone arriving :D
    jenn123 wrote: »
    WOW AN EPIC QUIZ! : D thank you so much! I'm off to do it now :cool :

Hi Jenn, no probs :D
    Jack Nasty wrote: »
    Evening all: ) Thanks so much for the quiz, meg: D

Just done part 1 and got 80%: o I got the number of kisses wrong but I can't be too hard on myself for that cos my brain doesn't do numbers: o Getting the Syed/towel question wrong is less justifiable but hey, at least it proves I don't just watch for shallow reasons: sleep:

Off to attempt part 2:eek :

ETA: Damndamndamnshitcrapbollocks!!!!!!!!!! I clicked the wrong answer on the Gotcha question:mad :: mad:: mad: :o I KNOW the answer, it was my question ffs and I use the numbers as part of various passwords, but for some reason I clicked the wrong one:rolleyes : So annoyed with myself:mad :cry::o

Hi JN :D, good to see you. x
    BIB1: That one caught me out too -tricksy :sleep:
    BIB2: Hehehe, sorry :o -I'll remember :D
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LOL! :D
    Howdy doody lovely ladies:) My dear JN doesn't do numbers but works in the financial sector. How does that work???:confused:;)

Waiting for Chryood to get it on???!!!! Elphie, I prescribe a bucket of brain bleach!!!:eek:

Brain bleach! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Though, to be fair, something major Chryedwise IS happening this week. Johnny and Marc are actually at Elstree filming. Pretty much a landmark event this year.

Hah true!!
This discussion has been closed.