...... I mean

if I was dead I woudn't post in chatter

..... is that what I mean?

sounds like it
  • Options
    SproggSprogg Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can't increase your post count in chatter anyway!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    CJ Marlowe wrote: »
    I've been trying to figure out where all the time has gone but I got nothing.

I loved my early twenties. I'm going to miss them.

I turn 26 in November and I feel exactly the same!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    I turn 26 in November and I feel exactly the same!

I think it's a media fuelled issue. All you get in the media are little sixteen year old tweenie boppers who act like anyone in their 20s is old. It can be pretty depressing even though I know it's stupid really.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    I've been trying to figure out where all the time has gone but I got nothing.

I loved my early twenties. I'm going to miss them.

You just sound a bit down. I panicked a bit coming up to thirty, worrying about what I had achieved, but as soon as I hit it i felt fantastic! And when I hit 40 I felt even better.

However I am sh*tting mysel about hitting 50, but will worry about that in 9 years time:p
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    C J marlowe, Don't look now!.. But you've reached 30 on post count for thread!!:eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CakeLover wrote: »
    You just sound a bit down. I panicked a bit coming up to thirty, worrying about what I had achieved, but as soon as I hit it i felt fantastic! And when I hit 40 I felt even better.

However I am sh*tting mysel about hitting 50, but will worry about that in 9 years time:p

My mother was okay with 50. It's 60 she's terrified of.

I keep trying to tell myself that since I look much younger than I am I'm being really ridiculous but I'm still freaking out stupidly.
  • Options
    sub4ux4sub4ux4 Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    post counts nothing , blogs now thats a count to be proud of .
  • Options
    mathertronmathertron Posts: 30,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont get me started dude, No-one wants that.
  • Options
    Miriams SisterMiriams Sister Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member

I keep trying to tell myself that since I look much younger than I am I'm being really ridiculous but I'm still freaking out stupidly.

Nah 60s great!:D
  • Options
    chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like he received plenty of replies in chatter :confused:
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only just noticed this thread... you've had loads of replies in chatter, am I missing something?
  • Options
    chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    Only just noticed this thread... you've had loads of replies in chatter, am I missing something?

That's exactly what I thought.
  • Options
    SproggSprogg Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah 60s great!:D

My mum is 59 and is counting the days til 60. Not least because she's retiring. :D

She has it all planned... bus passes, baking, charity shops.. she beams with excitement at the thought. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member

All your contemporaries are getting older as well.
    I just tell myself that I probably look much better than everyone I went to school with. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Guys, when I posted this I had NO replies, otherwise I wouldn't have posted.

I don't know if a board glitch was making me see no replies when there was some but there were absolutely no replies to the thread in chatter when I made this thread here in GD.
  • Options
    sub4ux4sub4ux4 Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't know if a board glitch was making me see no replies when there was some but there were absolutely no replies to the thread in chatter when I made this thread here in GD.

you drummin up buisness like chatter tout :mad:;):D
  • Options
    Zero gravitasZero gravitas Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »

Yes, the times of the posts, they explain everything.:p
  • Options
    Miriams SisterMiriams Sister Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    Sprogg wrote: »
    My mum is 59 and is counting the days til 60. Not least because she's retiring. :D

She has it all planned... bus passes, baking, charity shops.. she beams with excitement at the thought. :)

Ooooo I can't wait.:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chinchin wrote: »
    That's exactly what I thought.

Ah, yes posts have been going missing, it sometimes look as though you've had no replies, this invisiblity cloak can be a tad irritating sometimes.

Chatter's fun if you don't have many high expectations, what I mean is, you do need to just dive right in, and you don't always get a response straight away, but you'll always be made welcome in any of the long standing threads.

(watch out for the bunkerites though:eek:, they're all barking!!! - Apart from Psycho Cell, she's the sensible one :D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I suppose I feel a bit rude just diving in when it seems like most posters in chatter know each other really well. Which is a silly thing to feel since it's a public forum for everyone, but it's like being the new kid at school? I might try it again when I'm in a better frame of mind and more fun to be around.

I promise I'm not usually such a self-centered drama queen. I have no idea what's got into me but I've felt "off" since the weekend, so I should have seen it coming and stepped back from the keyboard for a while.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, the times of the posts, they explain everything.:p

:D
    I've given up now:D..... anyways, job done, chatter gets advertising revenue and CJ has a nice birthday, hopefully.

CJ hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow, sorry you were ignored, they're a cliquey lot in there :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose I feel a bit rude just diving in when it seems like most posters in chatter know each other really well. Which is a silly thing to feel since it's a public forum for everyone, but it's like being the new kid at school? I might try it again when I'm in a better frame of mind and more fun to be around.

I promise I'm not usually such a self-centered drama queen. I have no idea what's got into me but I've felt "off" since the weekend, so I should have seen it coming and stepped back from the keyboard for a while.

Och, don't worry,:) this thread will be in chatter by the morning anyway, so we could all keep chatting to you in this thread if you wish and you can off load in there.