what a coincidence - price gets immunity

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    foster47 wrote: »
    I am neither on medication or intend to give up on reality TV. On the contary, may I suggest you give up on reality TV and stop thinking that fixing a competition is not beyond the realms of the TV Companies. Did you not read earlier this year of the amount of scams that go on in these shows?

The point is: WHO CARES?

Of course "reality" tv has a pre-fabricated narrative - did you just figure that out? What do you think - they're going to set up production in a jungle, just sit back and wait and see what happens? See if the cast feel like doing anything that day? The participants are not script writers, they need something to react to.

I mean, is this really news? Y'know, the case for war in Iraq was completely fabricated too, right? It's sort of endemic in our society.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    matchmaker wrote: »
    So when Sabrina "won" and removed her stick - nothing happened. Anybody who thinks that it wasn't fixed needs a visit to Specsavers :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And what would be the point of "winning" if they dumped the bucket on you anyway?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    matchmaker wrote: »
    So when Sabrina "won" and removed her stick - nothing happened. Anybody who thinks that it wasn't fixed needs a visit to Specsavers :rolleyes::rolleyes:

PMSL your not being serious are you! you dont really belive that it was fixed! Last one standing ""The Winner"" isnt going to get a bucket dumped over there head!
  • Options
    MnēmēMnēmē Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omah wrote: »
    Nope, it's a fact supported by BARB ..... ;)

it is a fact supported by BARB that there is a drop in 1,800,000
    it is not a fact that 1,800,000 switched off because of Katie Price

but you are a smart person, you know that already;)
  • Options
    MnēmēMnēmē Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omah wrote: »
    I never mentioned "trend" or "declining"

Katie did not compete the last 2 years, the trend does not apply to her;)
    - you are obfuscating ..... ;)

there is nothing ambiguous about my posts, i am correcting your baseless statement of fact
  • Options
    SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soneil wrote: »
    And what would be the point of "winning" if they dumped the bucket on you anyway?

None at all but it would give the viewers a laugh :D