..... and ?

and what

:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OGB wrote: »
    :o:o Serious question, to those who say that it was fixed by ITV so that KP would be immune, ermm, how was that task rigged???????? :o:confused:

Don't even try to reason with these irrational nutjobs. To them, Katie Price controls everything and manipulates everything to her advantage. Apparently she is an all-powerful person but despite that they have no respect for her.

It can be said with some certainty however that she definitely brings out the crazy in them. Poor fools.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    foster47 wrote: »
    It could be rigged quite easily, ie, the contraption Sabrina was under could have been set up not to tip. I have know idea of knowing if this has been rigged, but it doe's seem suspicious. Whilst the public are voting in droves for Price to do every trial, the company is making money, all the more reason to keep her in.

Foster, maybe you should give up on reality tv for a while. At least until you can get your medications adjusted.
  • Options
    matchmakermatchmaker Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So when Sabrina "won" and removed her stick - nothing happened. Anybody who thinks that it wasn't fixed needs a visit to Specsavers :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Doesn't it depend on what time the immunity was announced? If it was after the trial had finished they could have decided to give Jordan's team immunity thus saving her. It could be that if she'd been on the losing team immunity could be saved for another day..............
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist but if it was announced BEFORE the trial that the winning team would get immunity then it would prove it wasn't fixed
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    soneil wrote: »
    Foster, maybe you should give up on reality tv for a while. At least until you can get your medications adjusted.

I am neither on medication or intend to give up on reality TV. On the contary, may I suggest you give up on reality TV and stop thinking that fixing a competition is not beyond the realms of the TV Companies. Did you not read earlier this year of the amount of scams that go on in these shows?

Price is the money maker in this show, do you really think they are going to let her go this early in the comp, of course not, fixing anyones contraption on Prices team would be a doddle, considering, all the oranges were on one side, all the purples on the other. It is'nt rocket science.

One other thing, if you cannot reply without being insulting, do not reply at all. This is my theory on the subject, I am quite willing to discuss other peoples views, quiet happy to accept they do not share the same views I have, but do not insult me with silly comments.
  • Options
    OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mnēmē wrote: »
    and what

What is the significance of the link, since it adds nothing to my statement of fact ?

• Options
    MnēmēMnēmē Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omah wrote: »
    What is the significance of the link, since it adds nothing to my statement of fact ?

the link shows that your "statement of fact" (1,800,000 switch off because of our gorgeous katie) is baseless and unsupported

here it is quoted again to show that the trend in declining viewing figures is not something "new";)
    Callous wrote: »
    Last year - 8.89 8.25 7.86 N/A
    This year - 9.76 9.39 8.50 8.02
  • Options
    RomusRomus Posts: 4,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For someone people profess to dislike and dismiss as a talentless waste of space, Katie Price is certainly generating a lot of threads and postage!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the link shows that your "statement of fact" (1,800,000 switch off because of our gorgeous katie) is baseless and unsupported

Nope, it's a fact supported by BARB ..... ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    here it is quoted again to show that the trend in declining viewing figures is not something "new";)

I never mentioned "trend" or "declining" - you are obfuscating ..... ;)
  • Options
    carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    matchmaker wrote: »
    So when Sabrina "won" and removed her stick - nothing happened. Anybody who thinks that it wasn't fixed needs a visit to Specsavers :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If that was true they were taking a huge risk surely. What would have happened if Sabrina had suffered a sudden cramp in her arm and dropped her stick after 10 minutes?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have thought that if it was fixed then it would have been fixed to keep George and Kim in the "luxury" camp

Immunity doesnt matter with it being a vote to save Pwicey wont go before Hollyoaks Dude, Joe Boglin, George and the two annoying prats Colin and Justin at least
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its all fixed ...krusty even dodged the bucket liquid ..i dont beleive anyhtingis spontaneous ..its all arranged /done from a sript ..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    carnoch04 wrote: »
    If that was true they were taking a huge risk surely. What would have happened if Sabrina had suffered a sudden cramp in her arm and dropped her stick after 10 minutes?:rolleyes:

I noticed the same thing though, she took the stick away and stood there and no gunk dropped out, did they have a way of stopping it for the 'winner' ??
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spendleb wrote: »
    I noticed the same thing though, she took the stick away and stood there and no gunk dropped out, did they have a way of stopping it for the 'winner' ??

One would assume all they would have to do is turn off the electricity. When the stick moved you could hear a buzzer go.

I'm assuming when the stick moves and electrical contact is made which sets off the trap.
  • Options
    chazneechaznee Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    I think she'll stage a dramatic walk out anyway - I'm sure I read somewhere she was only going in for a specified amount of time - can't remember if it was one or two weeks though.
  • Options
    40-40J's40-40J's Posts: 6,054
    Forum Member
    paris192 wrote: »
    they picked the teams in camp , then all changed into new camp colours and then went off to the trial site... it probably took a minimium of an hour from picking the teams to actually doing the trial..... so the producers stick the orange flat over on the side with the rigged bucket. if price had of been on the purple team then they just stick the purple flag over on that side . easy

i know people think im being over the top suggesting itv would do anything underhand with a bucket of water ... its not like they have rigged a competition :rolleyes:

I'm with you on this one - something dodgy happened.

Katie says she'll be leaving because she's fed up of doing all these trials - we'll see if she follows through with it after ITV went to all the trouble of getting her ammunity...!
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    of course it was

they knew before who was on whos team they told them where to stand it could all be rigged

not necessarily true but can be done
  • Options
    The LensThe Lens Posts: 1,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    One would assume all they would have to do is turn off the electricity. When the stick moved you could hear a buzzer go.

I'm assuming when the stick moves and electrical contact is made which sets off the trap.

It was indeed something like that. It demonstrated that the traps could be controlled externally.

I suspect that each trap could be individually controlled, so they only had to wait until Team Katie was down to one person and switch whichever one it was off.

Then all they had to do was wait for the inevitable movement by the other side.

Incidentally, it should be stated that Sabrina genuinely did well and certainly would not have known if had been rigged.

I suspect that if her's was switched off, it was only when she became the last person standing for her team.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Lens wrote: »
    It was indeed something like that. It demonstrated that the traps could be controlled externally.

I suspect that each trap could be individually controlled, so they only had to wait until Team Katie was down to one person and switch whichever one it was off.

Then all they had to do was wait for the inevitable movement by the other side.

Incidentally, it should be stated that Sabrina genuinely did well and certainly would not have known if had been rigged.

I suspect that if her's was switched off, it was only when she became the last person standing for her team.

If it was me doing that task, I think I'd know if I removed my stick off the button or not...

I don't think the celebrities would stick around if the tasks were being rigged for a certain someone - especially the losing team.
  • Options
    The LensThe Lens Posts: 1,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Billyyyyy wrote: »
    If it was me doing that task, I think I'd know if I removed my stick off the button or not...

I don't think the celebrities would stick around if the tasks were being rigged for a certain someone - especially the losing team.

Don't be so sure - the buttons seemed to be on a hair trigger...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    price is generating revenue from all the votes for her to do the trials ... do u really think itv would allow her to go up for the first public vote.... do the maths -i can see her on many a victorious team for immunity in the coming weeks - until the nation lover her again - why do u think the us version want her ( according to the sun today ) ching ching!!!

its the accountants what will decide prices fate not the public
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is hysterical. Sabrina didn't get gunk dropped on her so that makes it a fix? Watching previous IAC's, you'll note the winner of tasks like this never has goo dropped on them.

If ITV wanted to fix that game then they would have made sure KP was now in exile. The money they must be making from votes would make KP's fees look like pocket money!

So no more conspiracies please.