Options

4 year old boy looked like concentration camp victim

Comments

• Options
    DoobyDuckDoobyDuck Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    benjamini wrote: »
    This should not be about class or who is more or less deserving of our sympathy based on money and life choices, some of which are indeed appaling and not always circumstances of choice. This is about 2 evil people who systematically tortured and murdered a child. Evil people inhabit all walks of life.

why is lifestyle not a choice?

some underclass mothers break the mould and do whats best for their children.:eek: they actually put their children first, sadly that is not always the case.
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DoobyDuck wrote: »
    but in a lot of cases, the " mother" does not want the help of the social worker as a lot of underclass woman do fail to realise that their children welfare should come first.

So the social worker has to make a judgment on what to do.

The child's care is paramount and if " mothers" would take this on board there would be no need for social services intervention.

I don't know why " mothers" from an underclass background cannot simply put their kid first.

Why are you typing "mothers" ? You don't class them as such?
  • Options
    AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    francie wrote: »

Would you class the woman who gave birth to Daniel as a mother ? Or a "mother"?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Abriel wrote: »
    Would you class the woman who gave birth to Daniel as a mother ? Or a "mother"?

A " mother" as a real mother would not do such a thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member

have a guess, it not to difficult to figure out. I don't think I should spoon feed you too much, just have a think.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    have a guess, it not to difficult to figure out. I don't think I should spoon feed you too much, just have a think.;)

Of course I know why, just wanted to hear your explanation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Of course I know why, just wanted to hear your explanation.

given as you admitted you know what I mean, then there is NO need for me to spell it out :D

nice try tho.

I will not respond to your baiting again.

peace:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    given as you admitted you know what I mean, then there is NO need for me to spell it out :D

nice try tho.

I will not respond to your baiting again.

peace:cool:

Wasn't baiting at all but hey ho no loss :) Your reply says volumes.
  • Options
    colgirlcolgirl Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Why can't they just ship them back to Poland so they can go to jail there? Why should we have to pay for their keep?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    colgirl wrote: »
    Why can't they just ship them back to Poland so they can go to jail there? Why should we have to pay for their keep?

I personally don't mind paying to keep them behind bars.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I personally don't mind paying to keep them behind bars.

Given we are in the EU, all UK tax payers are keeping them behind bars, whatever their domestic origin.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wasn't baiting at all but hey ho no loss :) Your reply says volumes.

Of course you wasn't :D

probably trending on DT as I speak:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course you wasn't :D

probably trending on DT as I speak:rolleyes:

Whatever you say.
  • Options
    Ray266Ray266 Posts: 3,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they don't appeal their sentence because I would give them another 10 years, In short they are monsters & should never come out, Let the sad people cry human rights what about his human rights now?? feed them salt in prison just like they did to him they are evil.:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Whatever you say.

Just seen it, Oh My:D

no wonder, half of DTV posters are dismissed as the underclass.

mum and daughter sharing a man LOL!
  • Options
    Me-CheetahMe-Cheetah Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her children did not live with her, ergo were not at risk as she made arrangements.

Risk is the key word here.

Risk. Money.

The Rausing family had the money to remove the children from 'risk'.

Had the family not had money the children would have been neglected and at risk.

Money is the defining factor.

You only have to look at how long Jimmy Saville and Stuart Hall were able to avoid culpability for their crimes to see that money and status affords you the ability to behave very , very badly for a ver, very long time.

Without that money or status things are very different.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen it, Oh My:D

no wonder, half of DTV posters are dismissed as the underclass.

mum and daughter sharing a man LOL!

What the hell are you on about?
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A " mother" as a real mother would not do such a thing.

I think we all know supplying the sperm or eggs and womb does not make you a parent, its the person who loves you, brings you up, looks after you and teaches you that is your Mother or Father , anyone can get someone pregnant and most women can incubate a baby, that alone will never make them a good parent.
  • Options
    LockesLockes Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    They should never ever have to be accountable for their life style choices. if they want Dwayne, their boyf of 2 weeks to move in, despite the fact that he has a history of DV and drug use, they should never ever be questioned on their lifestyle choices. it is their right to sh@g Dwayne and another man they view as " fit", if they want to spend all their benefits money on **** and booze, instead of food for their children, they should never ever be criticized for it.

it is their money ( from the state) and it is up to them what they do with it. It is their child. so if they want to treat is badly then it is up to them, pesky social workers should never ever judge.

:rolleyes:

more judgmental shite :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    more judgmental shite :rolleyes:

So no one should ever judge or intervene, you cannot do one without the other.
  • Options
    SherbetLemonSherbetLemon Posts: 4,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mazzy50 wrote: »
    The reason why I wonder whether Daniel had an older sister instead of a brother is a quote from one of the police investigators.
    Yes, it's an older sister - and not much older either. Poor kid.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2383275/Daniel-Pelka-Mother-lover-jailed-minimum-30-years-murdering-boy-campaign-callous-wretched-cruelty.html

He was subjected to a form of cold water punishment, being held under cold water until the point of unconsciousness, something his sister, then aged six, saw and had to describe to this court.
  • Options
    Kat1966Kat1966 Posts: 2,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They got a minimum of 30 years ~ good. Hope they never feel safe again, the same way Daniel felt.

I see the "lessons must be learnt" line is being trotted out again, how many more children losing their lives must it take before the various authorities get their acts together and start protecting young children at risk.

On the day these two "people" were sentenced though, another two have been in court accused of causing the death of a 2 month old baby.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-23549936

I just hope that Daniel's terrible and tragic story will not be repeated. Sadly, the odds are it will be and is somewhere in the country right this minute.
  • Options
    U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    U96 wrote: »
    I'm imagining these 2 monsters just now.
    Lying in their cells.Full of self pity,despair and foreboding.
    Todays the day you animals.It's judgement day.
    I hope the Judge throws the book at them.Makes an example of them.
    Your lives are effectively over.Watch your backs.

30 years is right.Imagine it.30 years.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat1966 wrote: »
    They got a minimum of 30 years ~ good. Hope they never feel safe again, the same way Daniel felt.

snipped

So good to see that.
  • Options
    RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still a light sentence compared with kidnapper Ariel Castro in Cleveland..life without parole plus1000 years.
    Still, 30 years is more than I expected. I hope every one of them is a living hell for this pair.