Options

Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I know, to be honest after next week the story is very uncertain, we really don't know what will happen where it's felt a bit like we've always had a rough idea. Obviously we have theories and speculation but nothing really to tell us what path to think down. I think we might get Danny's interview tomorrow or tuesday so hopefully he sheds some light.
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spimf wrote: »
    Can't see it being Andy, bit harsh to have Roberts mam, dad, step mother and brother all killed - and people think aaron losing his boyfriend and his mum is unfair :D

They've killed off all of Jimmy King's family over the years :D
  • Options
    spimfspimf Posts: 6,342
    Forum Member
    That is very true :D
  • Options
    LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Robert or Aaron will be killed off.Nor Andy or chas.They still have the affair reveal yet.And I think they'll be around for the Katie death reveal as well as I'm sure it will come out later in the year.Its too big and good for them not to have it come out
  • Options
    americandream8americandream8 Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    My money is on either Lisa/Zak(affecting the Dingle clan), James/Pete(Barton boys man pain) and Lawrence. I am 100% that Aaron or Robert will be injured but thats about it.

I'm not going to worry too much about this cause I know this is going to be a long storyline so I'll just let it play it.
  • Options
    SiulaGrandeSiulaGrande Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    Just a thought;
    writers should made Robert professional snooker player :)

(Im off to watch Neil Robertson:D)
  • Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Horrible thing is too that Danny's contract will end in June(?) just in time for the summer stuff :o:p

But I don't see him going, at least not in a body bag :p
  • Options
    Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    I am not worried Also there is a long time coming.;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think the odds are higher that Robert would die rather than aaron, it seems weird that Danny would come back for a year only I think since he hasn't already gone, he'll be around for the foreseeable. Similarly though, why go to the bother of recasting Ryan as Robert if he was going to be killed off? So far his story could have been anyone, the only exception is Katies death but I mean they could have had her story end a different way without involvement from Robert.

I do think one of them will be hurt, possibly severely, but I don't see either leaving.

I also really hope Zak and Lisa aren't killed. Maybe Georgia? Kirin? If Vanessa is pregnant I could see her pretending it's Kirins and then if he dies she has to face up to telling his grieving family the truth if it turns out it's Adams. They could have vic pregnant too and she is hurt and loses baby thus making Vanessa more of a kick for her and adam whilst slyly pushing up the death toll without actually wiping out a character? I don't even know why I'm hypothesising about any of this 😕
  • Options
    mpondmpond Posts: 5,072
    Forum Member
    Didn't it say on DS somewhere that the lady whose been in it longest I think she's called Betty is leaving, so that's one person going and it could just be some people just want to retire but the producers quietly put out names of the popular characters just to get people talking and worried and also so more people are watching. Suppose it's also possible that one of the actresses wants to have a baby but unless Ryan actually wants to go I can't believe they'd get rid of him at this point. I think it could be more likely that he is injured or perhaps it's both Aaron and Chrissie that are hurt and Robet has to make the big dramatic choice. Of course it better be the right one :)

hi hows you? ive seen the sun page 3 about the big suume S/L done belive it for a bit yes there will be a big stunt but killing Robert nah it be something to do with Donny and his mates that will cause it and going back Robron yes when Aaro tells Robert to do one it will hurt Robert more this time im sure but i done think it be a long break -up and they be back together im sure and mybe this proof and falling i love will come into play and Robert will say ILY again yes of course Robert will try and patch it up with Chrissie but think she wont have it and like i said Aaron got to hang in there all this is new to Robert it fine in the end x Robron for and KO must give us some nice kiissing when they get together of course it got me than before when they broke up and think Robert devasted x hang in as always x robron fovever lol ps sorry for the long x :D
  • Options
    Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    mpond wrote: »
    hi hows you? ive seen the sun page 3 about the big suume S/L done belive it for a bit yes there will be a big stunt but killing Robert nah it be something to do with Donny and his mates that will cause it and going back Robron yes when Aaro tells Robert to do one it will hurt Robert more this time im sure but i done think it be a long break -up and they be back together im sure and mybe this proof and falling i love will come into play and Robert will say ILY again yes of course Robert will try and patch it up with Chrissie but think she wont have it and like i said Aaron got to hang in there all this is new to Robert it fine in the end x Robron for and KO must give us some nice kiissing when they get together of course it got me than before when they broke up and think Robert devasted x hang in as always x robron fovever lol ps sorry for the long x :D

I agree as long as Robron are together at the end, i don't mind at all.:D
  • Options
    mpondmpond Posts: 5,072
    Forum Member

i think all of Robron fans stick together and Didnt Danny he dont want the Affair to out and that be end off the secrecey which Danny loves to sneak around i say deep down Aaron will try to move cant he`s` so in love Robert and The same go`s with Robert i say the dead wood charactors would be the ones who leaves x this would hurt Robert when they break up but im sure he fight for to get him x
  • Options
    IslablueIslablue Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Eek hope so too!
    Do you think we'd hear on the grapevine well beforehand who gets killed off - ie are we going to know that certain actors are no longer filming/working at ED?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think we'll hear who gets killed off. That will be embargoed, and I bet my life every ED stars twitter will go mysteriously quiet.
  • Options
    FhionnuisceFhionnuisce Posts: 6,717
    Forum Member
    mpond wrote: »

Hi Matty you're right but I think Robert has got to kiss and make up with Aaron tomorrow before he gives him the Donny info, unless Aaron feels just doing that will make Robert be nice to him again. Not sure I want it that way cos it makes it look like Aaron is telling Robert he will let him treat him bad all the time and it doesn't matter. But if it does happen like that then Robert better show Aaron he's really grateful :) maybe the proof of love comes soon x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HayleyG94 wrote: »
    I don't think we'll hear who gets killed off. That will be embargoed, and I bet my life every ED stars twitter will go mysteriously quiet.

That's what I was afraid of! I'm not a huge soap watcher so have no idea how things play out when there's a cast cull and characters are killed off - ie if it gets leaked out who will go etc. Robert really does seem the fave to go in the articles I've read. I could cry 😩😩😩
  • Options
    americandream8americandream8 Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    The only thing that worries me is that Danny's contract expires by June :/
  • Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Apparently Ryan Hawley has indeed been nominated for Best Villain and Best Newcomer at the BSA's! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    In my experience the favourite to be kill / be killed etc. Is very rarely who actually is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What are they playing at nominating Ross & Donna as Best Partnership? Even 'Aaron & his crutches' deserve it more.

As if this has happened and Robron weren't nominated for Best partnership. I'm fuming. Also the Donna thing Best Story, like no actually that was nowhere near the best storyline this past year, it was bih for those last 2 episodes, that was basically it.

They have gone way over the top with that story. They are basically nominated for everything possible.
  • Options
    AmyEWrightAmyEWright Posts: 3,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is everyone getting the nomination list? Great news about Ryan :D
  • Options
    Partygirl1Partygirl1 Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fab news about Ryan he is brilliant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its an outrage!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spimf wrote: »
    In my experience the favourite to be kill / be killed etc. Is very rarely who actually is.

Oh phew!

Ace news about Ryan. Thought he would be. Can't wait to see him and Danny at the awards. When are they again?
  • Options
    AmyEWrightAmyEWright Posts: 3,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is Ryan up against do you know?
This discussion has been closed.