Options

Peter Andre Inspires Paralysed Woman To Walk

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. He is a copy cat, and comically proud of it too!
    Whats his catch phrase "everyone takes from the best" Erh tell that to Lady Gaga and other original musicians PA. His obsession with MJ is embarrassing and he forces it too much on his fans, his concerts are like going to an MJ tribute act. :sleep: Longevity is about adapting too, look at Kylie and Madonna. PA sound is stuck in 90s RnB. Its not a current sound at all, its too dated and if it was released in the states i can only imagen what Neyo, Usher, Drake, Jason Derulo would think of it.

Cruise ships/holiday camps? Well its a step up from ASDA! :p

I agree, partly. He does churn albums out too fast. All because he's trying to cash in on his current popularity. He knows the GBP are fickle. And its only a matter time before, like other reality stars before him, he'll be yesterdays chip paper. But i feel he struggles with the quality of his material because he isnt talented enough. Lady Gaga for example, can write songs and release them to wide attention/sales and acclaim. He cant. All the "music" thing is currently doing is giving him a little more time in the spotlight. Id be suprised if he was still releasing albums around this time next year, giving this "success" of this attempt.

I agree artists do have diffrent degrees of Talent, and that probably isnt PA strong point, however if he took a good2/3 year on an album Im sure his work would be of a higher quality then the ones he churns out every couple of months. Albums are always better when their personal, he should give it a bit more of a go, no wonder he isnt geling with his recent albums if other guys have written them:rolleyes: He needs to hold his horses, and take his time, and give something to the fans that is of a higher standered not just something that drags his 15 mins out longer.:D
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Success in the showbiz world is everything to do with whether the person is likeable. Pete will continue to get work. He is a decent presenter and he has contacts. Katie can't present or act. What does she really have to offer now? How is her life interesting now that she's 'happily married' ? She is on her way out in my opinion.
    The only reason KP is still even mentioned is the journalists seem to be obsessed with her. The majority of normal people couldn't give a toss.

Like The nations sweet heart then? :D Theyll still shove her down our throats for the next few years though :(

Its true you will get more offers if your a likable character however nice becomes bland. Hes the hot thing at the moment once the novelty and sypmathy wears of the media and public will become bored of him. Which we are starting to see a little of already. Theirs a saying, 'All Publicity id good publicity', they don't say that for no reason ;)
    darling wrote: »
    He tops the multichannels every week on a fiercely competitive TV night. BARB figures show that he's been getting audiences of 900,000+ on the first outing for his show on Wednesdays, and no doubt a good audience on the other nights it's shown too.

I don't think there's any danger of his reality show being canned anytime soon. :)

Jordan, on the other hand, has now moved to the little watched Living channel.

Ive not even heard about the show or the publics take on it, so It cant be doing that brilliantly :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    mackety wrote: »
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boke

"A web spelling of the Scottish/Northern Irish slang boak (which occurs because "boke" looks like how you'd spell it) which can mean either vomit or dry heave (the dry boak)."

Rather apt, if crude, response to the subject matter. In my humble opinion ....:D:p

Thank you :p:D

OATZ MM, what are your thoughts on this matter? :D
  • Options
    BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lady GaGa original? What a joke! She's taken loads from both Madonna, Cyndi Lauper and Grace Jones. That's a very bad example.

Preach on about GaGa! She is always being credited with being a brilliant visionary when she's just a copycat of people who've done it all before and much better IMO. As for Peter,when he blatantly admits he copies Michael and now Janet Jackson,he's destined to be poorly compared to them as most entertainers would. He admitted Defender was "inspired" by Rhythm Nation and so forth. I
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    Lady GaGa original? What a joke! She's taken loads from both Madonna, Cyndi Lauper and Grace Jones. That's a very bad example.

Preach on about GaGa! She is always being credited with being a brilliant visionary when she's just a copycat of people who've done it all before and much better IMO. As for Peter,when he blatantly admits he copies Michael and now Janet Jackson,he's destined to be poorly compared to them as most entertainers would. He admitted Defender was "inspired" by Rhythm Nation and so forth. I

I agree about Gaga. The media says she's original so people just believe it without using their brain. As for comparing yourself to Janet Jackson or Michael , I'm not a fan of either, so to me its not an impossible dream.
  • Options
    currykevcurrykev Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Peter Andre Inspires Paralysed Woman To Walk"

Surprised she didn't run.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    currykev wrote: »
    "Peter Andre Inspires Paralysed Woman To Walk"

Surprised she didn't run.;)

With how tight he'd latch on to her, she wouldnt be able to get away :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    With how tight he'd latch on to her, she wouldnt be able to get away :D

And yet he managed to escape despite everything, not sure who is latching on to whom:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    And yet he managed to escape despite everything, not sure who is latching on to whom:)

Depends if she's a follower of his :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Depends if she's a follower of his :D

sorry mis read the thread, thought it was about Katie latching on but that's what I meant anyway:o:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    sorry mis read the thread, thought it was about Katie latching on but that's what I meant anyway:o:)

I think their both as bad as one another, NEITHER can let go :D:)