Options

Jodie Marsh to become a tattoo artist

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    No as opposed to you,Are you the Marshmonsters one true deluded fan.:D

I am no fan of the Jodie Marsh...but this was a terrible come back!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what channel is the show going to be on?

Discovery channel, I believe 29th September.
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Discovery channel, I believe 29th September.

what number is Discovery on Sky. I need to write this in my diary. I am not missing this show. :) I have missed her gravelly voice, stick on inflatable baps, ratty hair extensions.

Is she still mates with Kyle ? Is school teacher Lauren still running around after her ? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    Obligatory reply in Jodie Marsh thread.
    poppy10 wrote: »
    Is she still mates with Kyle ? Is school teacher Lauren still running around after her ? :rolleyes:

What about the dogs? And Marge and Parge? How many more brave young men have braved one of Marge's Sunday roasts since we last saw her? How the **** is Tony Trumpet?

Tattoos actually sounds like an okay idea for a profession for her, she's clearly got some weird fixation with them. I assume you have to be good at art but as someone's already pointed out she did get 80,000 A-Levels so she's probably got that covered.

I think we should send her a card and explain that Digital Spy misses her very much and she should please come back or at least start blogging again. We'll be super nice this time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Odrade wrote: »
    Obligatory reply in Jodie Marsh thread.

What about the dogs? And Marge and Parge? How many more brave young men have braved one of Marge's Sunday roasts since we last saw her? How the **** is Tony Trumpet?

Tattoos actually sounds like an okay idea for a profession for her, she's clearly got some weird fixation with them. I assume you have to be good at art but as someone's already pointed out she did get 80,000 A-Levels so she's probably got that covered.

I think we should send her a card and explain that Digital Spy misses her very much and she should please come back or at least start blogging again. We'll be super nice this time.

I think one of Jodie's bull-dogs died recently. I'm not sure if it was poor Lila or Paddy, but she's got another one now anyway. Is she still friends with Russ? They fell out at one point and I wondered if he was back in favour or not??

poppy, I'm not sure which channel it's on on Sky but keep an eye out end of September. I'm sure they'll be a big publicity launch on it. ;)
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I think one of Jodie's bull-dogs died recently. I'm not sure if it was poor Lila or Paddy, but she's got another one now anyway. Is she still friends with Russ? They fell out at one point and I wondered if he was back in favour or not??

poppy, I'm not sure which channel it's on on Sky but keep an eye out end of September. I'm sure they'll be a big publicity launch on it. ;)

aw, i never knew that. :(

i will investigate

sounds as if it was lyla :( she was only young as well

http://www.romfordrecorder.co.uk/content/havering/recorder/news/story.aspx?brand=RECOnline&category=newsRomford&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=newsromford&itemid=WeED21%20May%202010%2010%3A40%3A17%3A427
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yep, poor Lyla and look at the state of Jodie's face. What the hell has she done with herself? She was once a pretty girl, save the dodgy nose, now she has an addiction to plastic surgery. She doesn't need botox at 31, silly woman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yep, poor Lyla and look at the state of Jodie's face. What the hell has she done with herself? She was once a pretty girl, save the dodgy nose, now she has an addiction to plastic surgery. She doesn't need botox at 31, silly woman.

no, i know something of a caricature. The tattoos are awful as well.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    I wouldnt even trust her even if I was only having Jo tattooed on my arse.

And then she only has to do the J :D
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Why is flipping Mush down when you need it :(

Anyhoo, just to confirm, as well as the tattoo show, she's definately doing Come Dine With Me. In the Daily Mail (don't judge me, I buy it for my Mum :o judge her :p ) there a piece by Richard Briers about Celebs doing reality shows or something, main picture, upcoming CDWM featuring 'the lovely Debbie McGee' (giving my age away there :o ) Lembit Opithingy MP Chap, someone I couldn't make out and Jodie. Cheesy chips at the ready :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why is flipping Mush down when you need it :(

Anyhoo, just to confirm, as well as the tattoo show, she's definately doing Come Dine With Me. In the Daily Mail (don't judge me, I buy it for my Mum :o judge her :p ) there a piece by Richard Briers about Celebs doing reality shows or something, main picture, upcoming CDWM featuring 'the lovely Debbie McGee' (giving my age away there :o ) Lembit Opithingy MP Chap, someone I couldn't make out and Jodie. Cheesy chips at the ready :D

Excellent! I will be watching!
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Excellent! I will be watching!

I may have to as well, The other chap is Iain Lee, and apparently it's on 14th September 8pm :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All that cooking's made me hungry, especially Jodie's. Yum, when do I get my invite round there?! :D:p